HumanaVitality® is a wellness and rewards program. It will put you on the path to healthier living whether you’re a fitness buff, just working on losing a few pounds, or training for your first 5K race.
CONNECT: Connect a variety of devices and apps to record your progress.
CHALLENGES: Delivering a healthy dose of competition to you and your co-workers!
- Step Challenge. Create or join a team, connect your pedometer, and see who can walk the most!
- Weight Loss Challenge. Compete against co-workers in a Sponsored challenge or create your own Community challenge and compete against friends and family. The challenge is based on percentage of weight-lost -- not pounds. Your weight will never be shown to other users.
ACTIVITIES: Earn points for the following!
- Athletic event. Compete in an event such as a mini marathon.
- Get a flu shot. The flu vaccine is your best protection against getting the flu.
- Sports league. A great way to stay fit, have fun and earn points.
- Blood donation. The decision to donate your blood can save a life.
- CPR certification. CPR is easy to learn, and you could save someone's life.
- First Aid certification. Get certified in First Aid. Every second counts in an emergency.
- Fitness Habit. Start your new fitness habit and submit photo proof.
- Sleep Diary. Sleep 7+ hours and log your progress with a device.
- Weekly Log - Track weight or food with the MyFitnessPal app.
HEALTH ASSESSMENT: Now you can complete your Humana Vitality Health Assessment one section at a time (instead of all at once)
VITALITY AGE: Answer enough Health Assessment questions and you’ll unlock your Vitality Age, a number that tells you if your body is living younger or older than your actual age.
Whether you prefer desktop, your phone's mobile browser or our mobile app, you have the ability to manage your health and wellness via HumanaVitality.
While each experience provides the tools to make strides towards your personal goals, each experience slightly differs.
To optimize the mobile experience – the Health Assessment is separated into different sections. We recommend completing each section to yield the best recommendations.
With the Cigna Health Benefits app, you can:
· Search for a doctor, hospital or facility, and email the search results
· Download or send an electronic version of your membership card for you or a family member
· Consult past claims or track the status of your pending claims
· Contact us with the tap of a finger
In our app you will find coupons, our specials, “what’s new,” recipes and health tips! Stop in and see us in Niles, Ohio and have lunch at our deli. We always have local selections along with fresh and frozen organic food/produce. Check out our store specials and clearance rack and take advantage of deep discounts!!!
Now available in Spanish (requires phone language settings to be set to Spanish).
Register for MyHumana, retrieve your username, reset your password and edit your email address right from the app!
Coverage & Benefits
- View important information you need about your plan details, including deductibles & balances. Also view information for dependents and other delegated members covered under your plan
- Share your coverage information directly to your provider via fax
- See your latest claims, their status, summary and detailed information.
- Easily contact the provider or Humana Customer Service with questions about a claim
- View your latest transactions and account balances
- Verify Spending Account expenses using your device camera
- Locate in-network providers by name or by specialty. Search via your current location* or enter an address to search anywhere you need
- Quickly locate hospitals or urgent care centers with one tap of your finger*
- Price your prescriptions with our Drug Pricing tool. Identify alternatives and cost-savings opportunities with our Humana owned RightSource mail order pharmacy
- Find a pharmacy with one tap of your finger*
- Set Medication Reminders (requires registering your number to receive text messages)
- Register your mobile number and sign up to receive text message alerts regarding Health & Wellness, Pharmacy and Spending Accounts
Humana Vitality Dashboard
- See your Vitality Status, Age, Points and Bucks at a glance
- Quickly access the Humana Vitality app right from the dashboard
- Need to send us an email? To keep your information private, use the Secure Messaging feature to contact Customer Care
*requires location sharing enabled on your phone.
Four determinants of health account for significant amount of all deaths in the world – smoking, unhealthy diet, physical inactivity, and alcohol use.
Very negligible population on the earth do all of the relatively “simple” things to stay healthy – i.e. exercise for 20 minutes 3 times a week, don’t smoke, eat fruits and vegetables regularly, and remain at their appropriate BMI.
Cost of missed prevention opportunities and inefficiently delivered medical services cost significantly to payers of healthcare, i.e. Government, Health Insurance Companies, Patients.
Even with the knowledge of above facts, most of the people do not get any knowledge about their current health status till the time they are identified with some disease. Even after that they are not aware of changes needed in life style in addition to medication.
360 Health is the system for people which would take simple information from them and provide very informative Health Card. This includes statement on current health condition and recommended changes in life style, food and other habits to maintain overall health and wellbeing. Depending on symptoms being experiences by the person Health Card provides useful guidelines and study material to overcome that.
GCET 360 Health is initiative of G.H. Patel College of Engineering & Technology with Anant InfoTech Private Limited to spread awareness towards wellness.
• Download most current ID card in real-time
• View ID card for dependents
• Email or fax your ID card to your doctor’s office, hospital, or pharmacy
• Locate in-network providers
Accessing all the features:
• Download the app
• Enter your Alliant Health Plan member ID number
• Enter your Alliant Health Plan group ID number
Your ID card does not guarantee eligibility; your provider must confirm eligibility at the time of your visit. Dual coverage scenarios are not supported by this application; those with dual Alliant policies will see the last card he/she received.
Die App beinhaltet :
Tee Sorten Filter
Tee Uhr Alpha
Eine Liste mit Brühzeiten damit der richtige Teegenuss wirkt.