WINNER of the 2012 Appy Award for best Healthcare & Fitness App!
✓Training plan designed by Active.com trainers
✓Choose from 4 different motivating virtual coaches—Johnny Dead, Constance, Billie or Sergeant Block
✓Hear human audio cues to guide you through each workout
✓Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
✓Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support
✓Log your workouts and share your progress on Facebook
✓Get support from the largest running community on Active.com Trainer
✓Repeat workouts and track your best performance
✓Treadmill support allows manual entry of workouts
✓Track your progress with total distance and average pace
✓Graphs for workouts to compare distance and pace
Finished the Couch to 5K program and ready to take your running program to the next level? Check out our 5K to 10K app to prep for your first 10K race here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.active.aps.tenk!
"The popular Couch to 5K app helps new runners avoid injury from doing too much, too soon."
—Runners World, June 2012
"It's ridiculously easy to use (it's hard not to, as you just do what you're told) and it's fantastic that you have an encouraging voice talking you through things."
—Engadget, June 2012
"Active.com’s Couch to 5K is one of my favorite… apps. With its customizable features, interactivity, and well-rounded interface, I may actually stay off the couch this time."
—148Apps, October 2011
"I knew as soon as I decided to start the Couch to 5K program that I would need something to keep me accountable—not just to showing up for my training, but to actually doing it properly. Of course there’s an app for that."
—CalorieLab, April 2012
"If you have been struggling to get your buns off the couch and somewhat in shape before the summer hits, training for a 5K is not a bad way to start. If you are looking for a program to help get you there, then the “Couch to 5K” running plan by CoolRunning is probably your best bet if you haven’t done an ounce of athletic activity for a number of years."
—Droid Life, April 2012
Get more information about the Couch to 5K app here: http://www.active.com/mobile/couch-to-5k-app
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Once you purchase the app, it is yours to keep. It does not expire after 9 weeks.
For additional support please contact us at: MobileSupport@activenetwork.com. We would love to hear from you.
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK, LLC, ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS AND ARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.
Now available in Spanish (requires phone language settings to be set to Spanish).
Register for MyHumana, retrieve your username, reset your password and edit your email address right from the app!
Coverage & Benefits
- View important information you need about your plan details, including deductibles & balances. Also view information for dependents and other delegated members covered under your plan
- Share your coverage information directly to your provider via fax
- See your latest claims, their status, summary and detailed information.
- Easily contact the provider or Humana Customer Service with questions about a claim
- View your latest transactions and account balances
- Verify Spending Account expenses using your device camera
- Locate in-network providers by name or by specialty. Search via your current location* or enter an address to search anywhere you need
- Quickly locate hospitals or urgent care centers with one tap of your finger*
- Price your prescriptions with our Drug Pricing tool. Identify alternatives and cost-savings opportunities with our Humana owned RightSource mail order pharmacy
- Find a pharmacy with one tap of your finger*
- Set Medication Reminders (requires registering your number to receive text messages)
- Register your mobile number and sign up to receive text message alerts regarding Health & Wellness, Pharmacy and Spending Accounts
Humana Vitality Dashboard
- See your Vitality Status, Age, Points and Bucks at a glance
- Quickly access the Humana Vitality app right from the dashboard
- Need to send us an email? To keep your information private, use the Secure Messaging feature to contact Customer Care
*requires location sharing enabled on your phone.
Thousands of people use 7 Cups of Tea every week for emotional support and counseling. Here’s what some of them have to say:
“Talking anonymously with a listener made me feel safe enough to really open up.”
“I can just message on my way home from work and it isn’t inconvenient like scheduling a therapist.”
“I got undivided attention from someone who cared for the first time in a really, really long time.”
-- Emotional Support On Demand --
Get FREE anonymous emotional support and counseling on-demand from trained active listeners and therapists.
Feeling stressed, anxious, or depressed? Having relationship problems and need support or counseling?
Whether you’re stressed at work, having problems at home, or just in the middle of a bad day, sometimes you need to vent. But scheduling a therapist is time-consuming and expensive, and sometimes you can’t completely open up to friends, family, or coworkers.
Now you can get confidential emotional support anytime, anywhere with 7 Cups of Tea. Free. This app gives you the support you need in a way that fits your lifestyle.
• Connect anytime, anywhere
• Fast and Free – 100% Free
• Listeners who care
• Find your ideal listener
• Feel free to speak your mind without any fear of being judged
• Thousands of listeners to choose from, including licensed therapists
• All listeners are trained in active listening
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
----- In the Media -----
Founded by a licensed psychologist, 7 Cups of Tea has been featured in:
• LifeHacker: “Technology can help you find someone to chat with about your problems to, or even connect you with a professional that can offer lasting, long-term help”
• Medical Daily: “Talking therapy for people on-the-go”
• TechCrunch: “One of the top 8 startups from Y Combinator’s Summer ’13 Demo Day”
----- 100% Confidential -----
During your conversation, you can remain 100% anonymous. No one will ever know who you are—not even your listeners.
All text conversations are deleted so there is no record of your conversations.
----- Listeners Who Care -----
Our listeners are volunteers. They aren’t getting paid; they’re here because they want to help.
In addition, all our listeners receive training in active listening and must receive a passing score on the final test to qualify for 7 Cups of Tea.
----- Choose Your Ideal Listener -----
You get to choose exactly who you talk to.
Feel more comfortable talking with men? Women? Older or younger people?
We have over 70,000 trained listeners and licensed therapists to choose from. Each listener has a profile with reviews and a list of categories that they specialize in, ranging from panic attacks and bullying to eating disorders, surviving a breakup, and more. You can also choose listeners based on language or country.
When you find the listener you want, you can connect to them instantly via chat. Feel free to try a new listener each time, or pick one listener and develop a deeper ongoing relationship.
The 7 Cups app is in English, but you can find listeners who speak your language.
----- Fast & Free -----
The app is free to download, and all listeners are 100% free. After you download the app, you can start a conversation in less than 60 seconds.
Download 7 Cups of Tea today, and find out how much better it feels to talk through your feelings with a trained listener who cares.
If you love 7 Cups of Tea, please take 20 seconds to give us a nice review. It really helps! For other feedback, contact us at email@example.com.