Screen layout is defined by description file (config.xml) and image files (jpg/png). Page may be rendered in list or graphic mode. Both direct (mobile---cybro) and internet (mobile---server---cybro) connections are supported.
When started for the first time, default configuration is downloaded, configured for publicly available c8785 controller. In case of trouble, check that Home network is not set to your local wi-fi.
The following configurations are available from www.solar-cybro.com:
• default - scene, home plan and industry demo, downloaded at startup
• solar - solar power plant management, list mode
• menu-demo - page selection menu
• bar-demo - multicolor bargraph with transparent mask
• iq-wood - alternate control style
• iq-rgb - RGB control screen
To download and inspect examples, open http://www.solar-cybro.com/data/default.zip, change file name for others.
To create your own configuration, open http://www.cybrotech.co.uk/partners/Downloads/Manual/CyBroDroid%20Readme%20v1.4.3.txt
To learn more about CyBro controllers and related products, open http://www.cybrotech.co.uk
Cybrotech Ltd. (c) 2011-2014, all rights reserved
- Multiple device configurations
- Multiple screens per device
- Multiple register scanning
Variables appear in pages as custom list.
Supports most PLCs, Omron cs / cj / cp with ETN module Siemens 1200 direct. Any plc that supports
Drivers Emerson Control Techniques (Unidrive, Commander etc...).
Display types: Boolean, Int16, Int32, UInt16, UInt32, Hex16, HEX32.
Interact with multiple PLCs simultaneously.
No intermediate servers or equipment needs, only network.
High speed communication with high-performance drivers.
Use the PC Editor for creating and transmitting visualizations on your Android smartphone or tablet to ISWvis Mobile. Easy visualization and operation of control(s) over WLAN and VPN.
Full mobile visualization system
- Graphic editor
- Buttons positioned freely and changed in size
- Picturechange Button
- insert your own grafics
- Symbols with color change visible, etc.
- Sign their own symbols and symbol libraries to create
- And much more ...
Storage areas Read / Write
- Input peripherals (digital / analog)
- Output peripherals (digital / analog)
- Data Blocks
ISWvis Mobile Edition supports the data values in the following formats: BIT, BYTE, INT, REAL, DINT
ISWvis Mobile consists of two components: PC editor and Android App. Creating visualisations done comfortably with the PC editor for Windows. Here, the data points are defined and drawn images and dynamic visualization. From the editor, the finished visualization projects are transmitted via WLAN or USB on the Android device. The Android app is then the runtime for the visualization and allows the display and operation of the PLC data.
The PC editor is downloaded for free (see website of the developer).
We ask our users to constructive feedback by e-mail about your experience and desires with our app.
Dear ISWvis mobile users!
We have a little problem with the region and language settings.
If you cannot open a prject so please change the format to “Deutsch(Deutschland)”, “Deutsch(Österreich)” or “Deutsch(Schweiz)”.
We will correct the error as soon as possible.So with this changes you should have to work with our software.
This application is oriented to people that need frequently convert analog values to make conversion function inside PLC or SCADA System.
Is an embrional application and i'm working to improve function. Help and consideration about this application is appreciated.
- User authentication
- Audit Trail
- Multiple supervision application
- Connections, Tags, Screens, Alarms and Formulae
- Alarm acknowledgement
- List and Trend Chart Screen
- Configuration Wizard
- Alarms integrated to Android notification system
- Runtime performance and information about the project
- Protocol Modbus TCP (WiFi, 3G, GPRS, etc)
- Automatic updates with Android Market
It will enable you to
- Automatically calibrate your analog / digital values inside PLC and Scada system.
- It is very flexible: you can update your scales (Minimum => Maximum) or any values and the app will scale in proportion the other values.
- It allows any value for minimum / maximum, even negatives & decimals
- A handy slider enable you to simulate all range of values.You can rotate your phone from vertical to horizontal to increase the screen width and enhance your slider precision.
The NetLink - Modbus/TCP Plugin is a plugin for the free NetLink Application that provides Modbus/TCP client support. Remote server devices can be discovered and accessed via the cellular network or any on-board Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet interface.
• Discover and access Modbus server devices over local networks or the internet
• Supports access to holding register, input register, coil and discrete input elements
• Configurable destination port, scan rate, and timeout
• Configurable device and object discovery ranges
• Select between different write functions for registers and coils
• Supports data value scaling, units text, signed and unsigned data types, and decimal or hexadecimal values
• 32-bit registers are fully supported, including floating point values
• Supports both Modbus/TCP and Modbus RTU over TCP modes
• The communication to each target device is handled independently, resulting in increased performance
• Supports localization for German language
Android Developer and OEM Customer Features:
• 3rd-party project-specific licensing options available
• Ability to embed application screens as components of other Android applications
• Access plugin services independent of the NetLink application via standard Android APIs
The user's manual as well as documentation for Android developers is available here: http://www.iccdesigns.com/netlink.html
Save and retrieve connection settings (profiles).
Create custom data lists (hmi-like).
This application shows and tracks all current TCP (ipv4 and ipv6) network connections on your phone/tablet. It reads the data from the same location as the famous netstat-tool (network statistics / network monitor), but with tracking mode.
It's very useful to know, if any application opens a connection to a remote server. You can also check, if there are any listening sockets (open ports/servers) on your device. The main informations of this statistics are:
* connection-state (explanation on click)
* time of connection create/change
* application name if available
* resolved hostnames
The options are for now:
* enable/disable resolving hosts
* enable/disable tracking
* sorting by time, connection-state or app-id
* EXPORT list as CSV file
You can run this app as a background-service to track connections, and to quick view open connections at the notification area.
This is the first version. If you have ideas for improvements, feel free to send me an e-mail.
This app is tested on various devices - if you found a bug nevertheless, please write too!
ELLAT SCADA for Android allows to connect to ELLAT WEB-SCADA system from any mobile device under Android (2.1 and higher)
This application includes:
* "SCADA" module - displays real-time data of the process
* "Graphics" module - shows historical data as graphics
* "Events" module - shows alarms and events
* "Measures" module - shows measurements
* "Statistics" module - shows communication statistics
Uses a modified version of Modbus4J library. The modified source for this library is available in the project source repository at https://launchpad.net/modbusdroid, and the original library is available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/modbus4j
Please send any comments, feedback, bugs, feature requests, and patches to https://launchpad.net/modbusdroid/
Con questa App è possibile collegarsi in Wi-Fi (Wireless Connection) con un dispositivo Server.
Sfruttando la suite TCP/IP, attraverso la porta 502, viene aperto un socket con il device.
E' possibile eseguire la lettura e/o la scrittura di un valore in un registro presente all'interno della mappa dati del dispositivo [zona dati 4x Holding Register].
In questa versione sono stati implementati alcuni essenziali controlli sui parametri necessari all'apertura del socket e all'indirizzo del registro da leggere ed eventuale valore da scrivere.
In particolare il risultato della lettura è visualizzato nei tre formati standard: esadecimale, binario e decimale segnato e non segnato.
FC16d/10h = Write Multiple Holding Registers - richiesta limitata a un solo registro
FC03d/03h = Read Holding Registers - richiesta limitata a un solo registro
Per ciascuna richiesta inviata viene fornito un feed-back di stato
With this App you can connect to Wi-Fi (Wireless Connection) with a device server.
Exploiting the TCP / IP suite, through port 502, is open a socket with the device.
It is possible to perform reading and / or writing a value in a register inside the map device data [data zone 4x Holding Register].
In this version have been implemented some basic checks on the parameters necessary to the opening of the socket and the address of the register to be read and possible value to be written.
In particular, the reading result is displayed in three standard sizes: hexadecimal, binary and decimal signed and unsigned.
FC16d / 10h = Write Multiple Holding Registers - request limited to one register
FC03d / 03h = Read Holding Registers - request limited to one register
For each request comes a feed-back of state