CO CHO is a Vietnamese board game. Each player has two chessman. Each turn moves one.
- The player’s chessman is green. The machine’s chessman is red. The player goes first. - The first moving of player is the left-side chessman. - Right moving is horizontal, vertical or cross direction. - Do not move through dog position.
- Moving through dog position. - Timeout.
- The score of player is equal to number of turns that the player did.
- The higher score is, the lower timer is. - The dog position will change randomly. Whenever the changing occurs, the machine does not put players in stalemate.
- You need to log in to your account to update your score on server and to load the top score table. - If you do not have an account, you can register on the website or inside of game. The registration is free forever. - Follow our website to update the ranking tables and new game information.