Using AtHome Camera, you are able to keep an eye on your home when you are outside, and receive alerts right away in case of any incident. The App has been installed on more than 4 million devices worldwide, acting as baby monitor, pet camera, nanny cameras etc.
******* Main Features ********
1. Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi network from anywhere at anytime;
2. Motion detection: get emails or push notifications instantly when motion is triggered;
3. Scheduled recording: you can specify two time intervals each day to automatically start/stop video recording;
4. Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker;
5. Secure and private: all connections between your phone and the video streaming device are encrypted;
6. Pan/Tilt: remotely control your IP camera left and right or up and down to capture an entire room;
7. Run at startup and hide on startup: option to run the AtHome Video Streamer in background mode;
8. Multiple platforms: support Windows PC、Mac、iPhone、iPad、iPod, Android phone and Android tablet.
******* Three Steps to setup ********
Step 1: Download the AtHome Video Streamer App from Apple App Store or Google Play and install it onto your device. A unique Connection ID (also referred to as CID) will be assigned to the device after the AtHome Video Streamer is launched at the first time;
Step 2: Download and install the AtHome Camera app onto another device which you want to use as a viewer, open the app, sign up and login;
Step 3: Select "Add by CID" or "By QR Code" to add a camera, you are all set to enjoy the live streaming!
******** Supporting *********
Twitter: https://twitter.com/athomecamera @athomecamera
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support including HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Upgrade features include 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
The key different feature for this app are:
1. Hide the app icon in your phone. This need your phone call permission, because the only way to open this app is: Call a secret number.
2. Hide the record file from camera.
3. Take picture in silent mode without root your phone.
So no one can know you have a camera app in your phone.
Please try the trial version to make sure everything works in your phone, the HD video did not work in some phone.
The app name is notepad after installed, this will help you to hide the purpose of this app. If you input a wrong password it will open a fake notepad app.
1. Take low resolution picture silently, if you remove the camera sound file, you also can take video and high resolution picture silently. The silent camera function may have sound for video, but if you check the FAQ, you will find the solution for it.
2. Press the volume up/down (+/-) button, or touch the screen, it will take picture or start/stop taking video.
3. Support gesture, you can use gesture to change the fake preview background or the transparency of the fake preview, very handy.
4. Continuous shot automatically, you do not need to press anything, just hold the phone and it will take picture automatically.
5. Multiple fake preview style. Easy changed transparent screen. It just turn your phone to a hidden camera. No one will notice you are using camera.
6. High resolution video support.
7. Autohide picture into magic files. Turn your camera be a private camera.
8. Password protection for the app.
9. Very greatful way to hide the picture into magic file.
This is the key feature it is not just add a nomedia file or rename your picture file name.
10. Create shortcut to the home screen, very useful.
11. It also can be a photo vault, video vault to hide the picture and video and other files.
12. Schedule Snap is support now, set a time to take picture
13. You can use the nomedia feature to hide the picture folder from the gallery app.
14. Support frond camera when taking picture. I searched in market, it looks this is the only app which support front camera.
15. Another amazing feature is instant camera function, you can set a wake up action, when you wake up the phone, this action will be start automatic, it will save the camera starting time, so you will not miss any chance to take a good picture. You can take picture as fast as you can.
16. Another amazing feature to hide the app icon from your phone, no one can find this app unless he know your secret number, you can dial that secret number to open this app.
17. You also can change the preview size now. Change it to a smaller window to hide the camera action.
18. The camera zoom function is support now, press menu button you can zoom camera, either zoom in/out are only support in picture mode, it does not support video mode now.
So if you want to take a picture or video of your friend without him knowing? This app has got you covered, so to speak.
The app isn't limited to those basic functions--it boasts many useful features. These include the ability to take continuous pictures every five seconds (or whatever time interval you set), various preview screen modes, and the ability to schedule photos and videos in advance.
It suppresses shutter sounds, flash, and other giveaways. Take a picture or a video by simply and unobtrusively pressing the volume key or tab screen.
Totally sneaky and well faked screen style. Compared to: SilentSnap, Silent Camera, sneaky camera, One Eye,
Now it summer time, use this app, you can take a picture with girls in the street or beach or bus station without any awkward moment.
Disclaimer: App is for entertainment purpose only. Illegal use is strictly prohibited.
It is much more than a simple IP camera viewer.
Support all modern (i.e. ONVIF conformant) IP cameras.
Support older cameras via generic RTSP and MJPEG
ONVIF - Potentially compatible with over 5000 NVT devices (e.g. network cameras, servers).
Generic RTSP/MJPEG - Support non-ONVIF IP cameras as generic RTSP or MJPEG streams.
RTSP over HTTP - Help viewers traverse firewalls, and save servers from complex port configuration.
Explore - In-depth exploration of device properties.
H.264 - (a.k.a. Advanced Video Coding) The same format used by Blu-ray, YouTube. High compression allows smoother video for limited bandwidth..
Audio Support both AAC and G.711.
MP4 - Recording in standard MP4 format with H.264 video encoding and AAC audio encoding for high quality and player compatibility.
Discovery - Discover all ONVIF devices instantly. Adding a camera can be as simple as a few button clicks.
PTZ - Flick to pan/tilt, click to zoom.Digital PTZ for non-PTZ cameras (Pro version).
Widget - Snapshot preview on Android home screen, and one-click to start video streaming.
Snapshot Preview - App home screen with snapshots updated periodically.
Multi-view - Viewing multiple cameras simultaneously.
Portrait/Landscape - Support both portrait and landscape, fit and crop-and-fill viewing.
App's web page:
*3G or wireless network connection required, for use outside your home network you'll need to setup portforwarding on your router.
- View the live video feed of your cameras
- Zoom in and out on the image by pinching
- Optical zoom support voor C2130 camera
- Swipe to select another camera
- Take snapshots and save it to your camera
- Audio support
- Motion detection
- Multiple camera support
- Mosaic view for showing 16 cameras (in landscape) and 8 cameras (in portrait) simultaneously
- Swipe in mosaic view to view more other cameras
- Control PTZ controls
- LAN camera search using WiFi/Ethernet
- Import/export cams to SD card or Dropbox service
- Cyclic video recording to SD/FTP/Dropbox
- SSL support (https protocol)
- Support for on camera motion detection
- C2110IP (2-w audio, pt, motion detection, preset, IR)
- C2130IP (2-w audio, ptz, motion detection, preset, IR)
- C2221IP (2-w audio, motion detection, IR)
- C2231IP (motion detection, IR)
- C703IP (2-w audio, motion detection, IR)
- C803IP (motion detection, IR)
- C903IP (motion detection, IR)
SUPPORT AND FEATURE REQUESTS
Please address any support or feature request questions to ELRO. This app has been developed by Alexey Vasilyev commissioned by Roos Electronics BV, The Netherlands.
this software can make it easily to become an IP-Camera or a Monitor.
And you can use your PC/NB via the browser ( like IE, Chrome ... etc ) without having to install addition software to monitor your IP-Camera. Or use another phone or tablet as a monitor. All this as long as this one software.
If camera uses 3G network, please confirm with your operator whether the camera has real IP address. Only real IP address can work on camera.
If camera uses WiFi network and viewer uses 3G or other network, camera must configure NAT (Network Address Translation) settings in WiFi router. You can ask your WiFi manufacturer how to configure NAT settings.
Account/Password settings ( Camera )
Start/Stop Camera ( Viewer )
Black Screen ( Camera )
Capture ( Viewer )
Volume On/Off ( Viewer )
Fit / Full Screen ( Viewer )
Video Rotation ( Viewer )
Payment version: remove Ads.
For more information, please refer to: http://ben-works.blogspot.tw/2013/10/bl-ip-camera.html
Keyword: WebCam, Web Camera, SpyCam, Spy Camera, IPCam, IP Camera, Baby Monitor
it can support most of the DVR made in china.
it also support adnroid pda.
- Compatible with all Android smartphones
- Stream live video directly from your security devices
- Support multiple DVRs
- Supports control over PTZ cameras
- Take snapshots of live streaming video
We have a pro version support 4 view and have no ad.
The URL is
Please make sure you own the camera models listed below before downloading as this app is designed especially for these models:
- Perfect for home security, pet-cam or workplaces.
- Remotely view and control all Foscam IP camera models .
- Guaranteed to work with all Foscam camera models listed above.
- User-friendly interface. Fast loading.
- Free to try . There is no obligation to buy.
Developed by 3rd party company. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by Foscam Corp. See video demo on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnh4JGgjsFo
Two-way audio is supported (if your IP cameras support it). Press Speaker toggle button to ON to hear the audio. Press it again to turn the audio off.
Hold Mic button to activate the microphone. Speak to your Android device to send your voice to IP camera. Release the button to deactivate the microphone.
If you hold the Mic button while Speaker button is currently activated, the Speaker will be temporarily deactivated until the Mic button is released. This is to prevent or minimize echoes.
Connection Settings dialog, Notification Setting dialog, and Screen dialog can be invoked from Android's Context Menu.
Connection Settings dialog contains the required fields which you have to fill in before the application can connect to your IP camera remotely, assuming that IP camera has already been setup successfully in your home (or office) local network. If the Connection Settings dialog is already filled in for the currently selected slot in the drop-down camera list, the information can be removed by clicking the Clear button.
Notification Settings dialog allows you to turn the email notification on and off, assuming that your email accounts have already been specified in IP camera's administrative setup. The “Enable Android notification” (MJPEG cameras only) option allows a background service to be activated or deactivated on your Android device. The notification will be created and will appear in the status bar with the alert sound when your IP camera, i.e. the one selected in the main screen, detects movements even when the app is not running. The sensitivity value can be selected from the Sensitivity drop-down list, e.g. the "Highest" sensitivity makes IP camera become very sensitive in detecting any movements, which will will cause an email to be sent to your email account.
Screen/Control/Speaker Settings dialog allows you to flip the screen and the joystick control vertically and horizontally. This might be necessary in the case where your IP camera is physically mounted upside down. The "Keep Screen On" option tells your Android device to leave the screen on without going to sleep after a period of time. The “Keep Speaker On” (MJPEG cameras only) option keeps the speaker on even when this application is put in the background (e.g. when switching to another app, when Home button is pressed, or when the screen is off).
Screen brightness and contrast (only on some IP camera models) can be adjusted by tapping anywhere in the camera's display area to bring up the adjustment bars. Tapping the display area again will hide them. Under the low light condition, IR On button can be pressed to turn on IR LED lights, to enable the night vision. Pressing IR Off button will turn off IR LED lights.
Spread your two fingers apart to zoom in or pinch two fingers together to zoom out. Press and hold the camera screen for a few seconds to reset the zoom level.
The user can navigate to "Real-time IP Camera Monitoring System" by selecting "Go to Monitoring System" from the context menu.
Both Portrait and Landscape display modes are supported.
This application is localized in 5 languages: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), German, and Thai.
Fixed the unresponsive joystick movement in Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Added the sound detection in Notification Settings.
Fixed the audio issue when URL path does not contain "http" protocol.
• All-in-one camera viewer for JPEG/MJPEG IP cameras.
• You can control up to 8 different network cameras.
• Easy configuration through auto-detection.
• Pan control with your finger.
• Take snapshots and save them to your SD card.
Use your phone as a surveillance camera with this new app. Watch what is going on in other rooms of your house or in other areas of your office.
Your phone, in combination with your wireless network, can be used to monitor anything that is going on in your house.
See what your kids are up to. See who is coming to your door while sitting at your computer. Keep an eye on the sleeping toddler.
Just follow these easy to use instructions:
Step 1: Open Eye Spy and activate the Eye Spy camera by clicking the center sphere.
Step 2: You will be given a web address, type it into the browser on your computer or second device.
Step 3: You will see a picture taken from your front or rear camera.
Step 4: Hide the phone.
Step 5: In your browser, select the refresh frequency of the spy camera.
Step 6: Watch.
Eye Spy will only work on your own wireless network. No one outside your home or work network will be able to see what you are looking at.
If you have an older phone or a tablet, you can set up Eye Spy on that device and watch what is going on with your newer phone. Otherwise, you can watch what is going on from your computer.
You can use Eye Spy by itself, or you can use Eye Spy along with Ear Spy and a bluetooth headset to watch and listen to what is going on in another room.
If you are going to use Eye Spy for a long period of time, it's a good idea to plug it in because it will be using battery power as it runs.
24 Hour Refund Period
This app is very new. We've tested on a lot of devices and it works on all of the ones we tested. However, just in case you do have problems, we are going to extend the normal 15 minute Google Play refund period to 24 hours. If you send us your Google Play email receipt within 24 hours of purchase, we will refund your money if you are not happy. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for an Eye Spy Refund.
Have fun, and please use Eye Spy responsibly.
Check out our other Spy apps: "Ear Spy" which will amplify your hearing to hear what is going on around you, and "Alarm Spy" which will turn your phone into a motion detector alarm.
This is a "spy" application, but we do not spy on you.
We do not collect or store any information about the users of this application. Once you download it, it runs on your phone and never communicates with our servers. Our business is building software--not selling information.
every thing is going to be silenced and hidden and no one is going to notice even you and best of all can do that remotely(check details).
there is no camera preview no capture sound for picture or video.
all you need after installing the application is to drag the widget to your screen. Note: the icon of the widget is different from the application icon.
When the smile face winked then the app start recording or capturing according to your settings.
How it works:
1 - put the widget on the screen which is the capture/recording button.
2 - select type of function (take picture, record video or voice)
3 - select orientation (portrait, landscape)
4 - choose cam front or back.
5 - record a video of high quality or low quality.
6 - select voice format (.3gp , .mp4)
7 - you can enter the app gallery to check your spy jobs.
8 - in additional there are plenty of settings in this spy cam:
- choose video/voice recording duration
- turn on/off using key volume record/capture
- choose storage
- you can hide the app icon!
10 - you can use speed dial numbers in order to show icon app and launch it:
- set your own code dial.
- speed dial numbers to change capturing or recording settings (example #22# = front cam).
11 - using the app remotely:
- you can leave your phone home, or lend it to your girl/boy friend or any one then you can send a specific message configured before to start/stop recording video/voice or capturing pictures.
enjoy spying, share, rate and leave a review.
Note: For android 2.0 and less advanced settings and video record are not available.
** This app requires a Chromecast dongle **
- You do NOT need to have a rooted device.
Easy to use:
1. Start the application.
2. Select your Chromecast device,
...and you are streaming.
You can use it as a surveillance camera
- MJPEG, H.264 support
- G.711 alaw, ulaw support
- JPEG Push support
- Digital PTZ
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom control
- Preset/AutoScan/Tour/Pattern control
- Video status
- Two-way audio (Mic)
- LED control
- Local storage recording / playback
- Group View (up to 24 channel)
- Remote Camera Setup
- Remote search / playback / playback control
* Support Devices
- Network Camera / Video Server / NVR / DVR
It spares you from writing down all the digits, prefix and suffix digits at obtained from your
scratched prepaid cards. Just place the scanning rectangle over the well scratched numbers and
click Scan to perfrom OCR. Afterwards, just click the 'Dial' button to send the scanned request to your service provider.
That's it! Happy easy charging with EZ Charger for Easy Prepaid Numbers Scanner !!
Tips for good scanning results:
* Scratch your card well
* Do not allow your mobile to get too close or too far away
* Do not tilt the scanning rectangle with respect to the digits you want to scan
For any assistance or support please email us at MobileApps@JValley.net
It provides tips and guidelines for pregnancy health issues, changes of pregnancy, problems and solutions, how to adapt them and initial solutions to address them.
For inquiries and technical support: MobileApps@JValley.net
The streaming video is provided via your mobile camera and it is secure as well as password-protected. Additionally, you can use Phido with any MJPEG streaming services to support archiving and view your Mobile / IP camera outside you local Wi-Fi network.
Phido Wireless operates on most devices that contain a camera and are Wi-Fi enabled. Phido can be run as a background process i.e. there is no need for Phido to be in the foreground in order to continue streaming. Phido supports many user interface languages: Spanish, English, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, German and French. If you would like to participate in translating Phido to other languages, please contact us at Phido@JValley.net.
Phido offers a quick and economic monitoring solution to watch your baby, house, or any area of concern with existing devices. Phido spares you the complications of hardware installation, limited monitoring corners, and backbreaking expenses.
Phido is developed and copyrighted by JValley Software Solutions®, 2013 – http://Phido.JValley.net.