• All-in-one camera viewer for JPEG/MJPEG IP cameras.
• You can control up to 8 different network cameras.
• Easy configuration through auto-detection.
• Pan control with your finger.
• Take snapshots and save them to your SD card.
******* Main Features ********
1. Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi from anywhere at anytime;
2. Motion detection: get emails or push notifications instantly when motion is triggered;
3. Scheduled recording: you can specify two time intervals each day to automatically start/stop video recording;
4. Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker;
5. Secure and private: all connections between your phone and the streaming servers are encrypted;
6. Pan/Tilt/Zoom: remotely control your IP camera left and right or up and down to capture an entire room;
7. Run at startup and hide on startup: option to run the AtHome Video Streamer in background mode;
8. Multiple platforms:support Windows PC、Mac、iPhone、iPad、iPod, Android phone and Android tablet.
******* Three Steps to setup ********
Step 1: Download the AtHome Video Streamer App from Apple App Store or Google Play and install it onto your device. A unique Connection ID (also refferred to as CID) will be assigned to the device after the AtHome Video Streamer is launched at the first time;
Step 2: Download and install the AtHome Camera app onto another device which you want to use as a viewer, open the app, sign up and login;
Step 3: Select ""Add by CID"" or ""By QR Code"" to add a camera, you are all set to enjoy the live streaming!
******** Supporting *********
Twitter: https://twitter.com/athomecamera @athomecamera
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support including HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Upgrade features include 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
*3G or wireless network connection required, for use outside your home network you'll need to setup portforwarding on your router.
- View the live video feed of your cameras
- Zoom in and out on the image by pinching
- Optical zoom support voor C2130 camera
- Swipe to select another camera
- Take snapshots and save it to your camera
- Audio support
- Motion detection
- Multiple camera support
- Mosaic view for showing 16 cameras (in landscape) and 8 cameras (in portrait) simultaneously
- Swipe in mosaic view to view more other cameras
- Control PTZ controls
- LAN camera search using WiFi/Ethernet
- Import/export cams to SD card or Dropbox service
- Cyclic video recording to SD/FTP/Dropbox
- SSL support (https protocol)
- Support for on camera motion detection
- C2110IP (2-w audio, pt, motion detection, preset, IR)
- C2130IP (2-w audio, ptz, motion detection, preset, IR)
- C2221IP (2-w audio, motion detection, IR)
- C2231IP (motion detection, IR)
- C703IP (2-w audio, motion detection, IR)
- C803IP (motion detection, IR)
- C903IP (motion detection, IR)
SUPPORT AND FEATURE REQUESTS
Please address any support or feature request questions to ELRO. This app has been developed by Alexey Vasilyev commissioned by Roos Electronics BV, The Netherlands.
Using TrackView Night Vision camera for baby monitoring, you can see your baby sleeping during night without turning on the light.
Imagining a thief intrudes your home or breaks your car at night, you will be able to capture all the actions. With event detection, instant alarm, remote video monitoring, recording and night vision, your home, your car and your family are protected 24/7, day and night, at home and on-the-go!
You have two options for the night vision function: (1) Turn-on your flash remotely (this works when you monitor through rear camera, the front camera does not have a flash); (2) use night vision mode. Please note that the night vision mode works to improve the video quality under low lighting condition. However, if it is completely dark, it will not show clear video. Please do not expect the night vision mode would work under absolutely no light condition.
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. Video and audio monitoring
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote recording of event of interests as it happens
5. Night vision and Flash control
6. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
7. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
8. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves you money
9. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
10. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
11. Integration with Google Gmail account
12. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
13. Always on: devices are accessible even in sleep mode.
14. Multi-network support: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
15. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
16. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
17. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.
Two-way audio is supported (if your IP cameras support it). Press Speaker toggle button to ON to hear the audio. Press it again to turn the audio off.
Hold Mic button to activate the microphone. Speak to your Android device to send your voice to IP camera. Release the button to deactivate the microphone.
If you hold the Mic button while Speaker button is currently activated, the Speaker will be temporarily deactivated until the Mic button is released. This is to prevent or minimize echoes.
Connection Settings dialog, Notification Setting dialog, and Screen dialog can be invoked from Android's Context Menu.
Connection Settings dialog contains the required fields which you have to fill in before the application can connect to your IP camera remotely, assuming that IP camera has already been setup successfully in your home (or office) local network. If the Connection Settings dialog is already filled in for the currently selected slot in the drop-down camera list, the information can be removed by clicking the Clear button.
Notification Settings dialog allows you to turn the email notification on and off, assuming that your email accounts have already been specified in IP camera's administrative setup. The “Enable Android notification” (MJPEG cameras only) option allows a background service to be activated or deactivated on your Android device. The notification will be created and will appear in the status bar with the alert sound when your IP camera, i.e. the one selected in the main screen, detects movements even when the app is not running. The sensitivity value can be selected from the Sensitivity drop-down list, e.g. the "Highest" sensitivity makes IP camera become very sensitive in detecting any movements, which will will cause an email to be sent to your email account.
Screen/Control/Speaker Settings dialog allows you to flip the screen and the joystick control vertically and horizontally. This might be necessary in the case where your IP camera is physically mounted upside down. The "Keep Screen On" option tells your Android device to leave the screen on without going to sleep after a period of time. The “Keep Speaker On” (MJPEG cameras only) option keeps the speaker on even when this application is put in the background (e.g. when switching to another app, when Home button is pressed, or when the screen is off).
Screen brightness and contrast (only on some IP camera models) can be adjusted by tapping anywhere in the camera's display area to bring up the adjustment bars. Tapping the display area again will hide them. Under the low light condition, IR On button can be pressed to turn on IR LED lights, to enable the night vision. Pressing IR Off button will turn off IR LED lights.
Spread your two fingers apart to zoom in or pinch two fingers together to zoom out. Press and hold the camera screen for a few seconds to reset the zoom level.
The user can navigate to "Real-time IP Camera Monitoring System" by selecting "Go to Monitoring System" from the context menu.
Both Portrait and Landscape display modes are supported.
This application is localized in 5 languages: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), German, and Thai.
Fixed the unresponsive joystick movement in Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Added the sound detection in Notification Settings.
Fixed the audio issue when URL path does not contain "http" protocol.
It is much more than a simple IP camera viewer.
Support all modern (i.e. ONVIF conformant) IP cameras.
Support older cameras via generic RTSP and MJPEG
ONVIF - Potentially compatible with over 5000 NVT devices (e.g. network cameras, servers).
Generic RTSP/MJPEG - Support non-ONVIF IP cameras as generic RTSP or MJPEG streams.
RTSP over HTTP - Help viewers traverse firewalls, and save servers from complex port configuration.
Explore - In-depth exploration of device properties.
H.264 - (a.k.a. Advanced Video Coding) The same format used by Blu-ray, YouTube. High compression allows smoother video for limited bandwidth..
Audio Support both AAC and G.711.
MP4 - Recording in standard MP4 format with H.264 video encoding and AAC audio encoding for high quality and player compatibility.
Discovery - Discover all ONVIF devices instantly. Adding a camera can be as simple as a few button clicks.
PTZ - Flick to pan/tilt, click to zoom.Digital PTZ for non-PTZ cameras (Pro version).
Widget - Snapshot preview on Android home screen, and one-click to start video streaming.
Snapshot Preview - App home screen with snapshots updated periodically.
Multi-view - Viewing multiple cameras simultaneously.
Portrait/Landscape - Support both portrait and landscape, fit and crop-and-fill viewing.
App's web page:
- View live video on your mobile device wherever you have an Internet connection.
- Connect directly to your baby camera for convenient local operation. No Internet connection required!
- Receive notifications when your baby camera detects motion, crying, or a change in temperature.
- Configure and adjust settings for your baby camera.
- Two-way audio allows you to not only to listen to live audio, but also talk back via the camera's speaker.
- Keep an eye on every detail with up to 4x digital zoom.
This app is compatible with the following models: DCS-825L, DCS-820L.
Mydlink Baby Camera Monitor officially supports Android™ v4.1 or higher
*Wi-Fi or 3G/4G/LTE connection required to view live feed remotely.
** This app requires a Chromecast dongle **
- You do NOT need to have a rooted device.
Easy to use:
1. Start the application.
2. Select your Chromecast device,
...and you are streaming.
You can use it as a surveillance camera
I will be very appreciated if you can spend your valuable time to give this app a good rate.
✔ Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR)
- Compute Maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; CIDR Network, Address Range
- Compute base on class range.
- Compute maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; Subnet ID, Broadcast, ...
✔ IP Conversion, from
- Dotted decimal IP address
- Decimal value
- Dotted hexadecimal IP address
- Dotted binary IP address
✔ Supernet (supernetwork)
- Up to 15 entries
✔ Real time updating of output as you change values or move the slider to change the mask bit.
- MJPEG, H.264 support
- G.711 alaw, ulaw support
- JPEG Push support
- Digital PTZ
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom control
- Preset/AutoScan/Tour/Pattern control
- Video status
- Two-way audio (Mic)
- LED control
- Local storage recording / playback
- Group View (up to 24 channel)
- Remote Camera Setup
- Remote search / playback / playback control
* Support Devices
- Network Camera / Video Server / NVR / DVR
Please make sure you own the camera models listed below before downloading as this app is designed especially for these models:
- Perfect for home security, pet-cam or workplaces.
- Remotely view and control all Apexis IP camera models .
- Guaranteed to work with all Apexis camera models listed above.
- User-friendly interface. Fast loading.
- Free to try . There is no obligation to buy.
Developed by 3rd party company. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by Apexis Corp. See video demoon YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnh4JGgjsFo
• Live viewing of single or split screen (four and nine channels simultaneously)
• Swipe support for fast camera switching
• Portrait and landscape viewing
• Multi-Device management for vacation homes or multi-location businesses
• View cameras at Full HD resolutions with strong connections or lower the resolution on-the-fly if your bandwidth is limited
• Instantly capture a snapshot to your Photo Library
• Remote control of pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) cameras
It spares you from writing down all the digits, prefix and suffix digits at obtained from your
scratched prepaid cards. Just place the scanning rectangle over the well scratched numbers and
click Scan to perfrom OCR. Afterwards, just click the 'Dial' button to send the scanned request to your service provider.
That's it! Happy easy charging with EZ Charger for Easy Prepaid Numbers Scanner !!
Tips for good scanning results:
* Scratch your card well
* Do not allow your mobile to get too close or too far away
* Do not tilt the scanning rectangle with respect to the digits you want to scan
For any assistance or support please email us at MobileApps@JValley.net
للإستفسار و الدعم الفني: MobileApps@JValley.net
The streaming video is provided via your mobile camera and it is secure as well as password-protected. Additionally, you can use Phido with any MJPEG streaming services to support archiving and view your Mobile / IP camera outside you local Wi-Fi network.
Phido Wireless operates on most devices that contain a camera and are Wi-Fi enabled. Phido can be run as a background process i.e. there is no need for Phido to be in the foreground in order to continue streaming. Phido supports many user interface languages: Spanish, English, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, German and French. If you would like to participate in translating Phido to other languages, please contact us at Phido@JValley.net.
Phido offers a quick and economic monitoring solution to watch your baby, house, or any area of concern with existing devices. Phido spares you the complications of hardware installation, limited monitoring corners, and backbreaking expenses.
Phido is developed and copyrighted by JValley Software Solutions®, 2013 – http://Phido.JValley.net.