It is designed for football evenings with friends in front of the console, sports competitions, games of cards, ...
Scores Keeper allow you to :
- easily create tournaments to record scores
- organize your tournaments in categories
- share tournaments results (Twitter, mail, SMS, ...)
- export your tournaments in CSV/Excel
This application purpose three types of tournament :
- "Points Tournament" is a simple tournament in which a number of points is assigned to each participant each round. This type of event is suitable for card games for example.
- "Match Tournament" is a tournament opposing 2 teams. In the same way as a football championship, a victory gives 3 points, 1 point for a draw and 0 for a defeat.
- "Versus Tournament" is designed to count fast matches like fighting games
KeepScore is a free and open-source score keeper that can be used with any points-based game, from cribbage to Carcassonne. I'm a big board gamer, so I wrote it to help me and my friends when we play games together.
- Automatically saves scores as you go
- Shows a complete scoring history of every game
- History automatically updates after 10 seconds (configurable)
- Keeps the screen awake
- Supports 2-30 players
- Saves multiple games
- Long-press on a button to add/subtract different values
- Configure the add/subtract buttons
- Add/edit/remove players during play
- Backup/restore to SD card
seo: score sheet, score pad, score card, tally, counter, count, counting, point, points, scorer, keeping, scorekeeper, scorecard, scorepad, scoresheet
Two Modes (Classic-2Players and List-MultiPlayers):
* Classic Mode has huge buttons and made specifically for two players only.
* Press team's name to edit.
* Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase / decrease score
* Long Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase / decrease
* List Mode allows unlimited players to track their scores and matches.
* Press New button to add a new player.
* Press and select an item
* Change item order up or down
* Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase / decrease
* Long Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase /
decrease match count
* Delete items from list
* Points increment / decrement by 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 points
* Press device / phone menu icon / button
* Reset Score
* Reset Match
* Set timer
* Press timer text to Pause / Un-pause
* Change between two modes (Chg-Mode)
* Move to SD enabled
NO Ads. NO Internet permission requirements.
email me at email@example.com for suggestions or other comments.
- Unlimited Players!
- Bright colors make it easy to see
- Saves automatically
- Clear all option
- Add or subtract points
- Sort by Points
- Adjusts automatically on all screens
- New Timer function!
- New Undo button!
Like us on Facebook!
Check out our website!
Questions or comments?
Want to keep track of the time also? Just use the built-in stopwatch or countdown timer.
Simple controls... just touch the score or period to increase the score or press-and-hold to decrease the score. Edit the team names to customize it for your game by doing a press-and-hold on the team names. Want more control over changing the score? Check out the setting to show the extra scoring buttons.
You can even set it to keep the screen on during the game.
Game data is always saved when you exit, so you will never lose the score by accidentally closing the app.
Share your scores to email, text, or your favorite note taking app. Get the pro version to automatically text friends and family when the score changes.
Optimized for the large screen of tablets!
Get the PRO version to:
* remove ads
* set your own colors and fonts
* auto-text selected contacts on score changes
* adds score history
* share full score history
* adds option to display timer in tenths of seconds
This app features auto-restart to make the app more useful and conserve battery. If this app is running when you put your phone to sleep, it will automatically start back up when you wake your watch. This allows you to save battery while playing your game without having to restart the app over and over. To prevent the app from auto-starting, close the app (swipe to the right) and wait for ~2 seconds before putting your watch to sleep.
Use this app to keep track of score when playing mini-golf, lawn games, cribbage, basketball and many more!
The app allows you to:
- create new games and select the players;
- manage the scores of a game;
- scroll the list of games (open and closed);
- resume not closed games;
- scroll the list of players;
- edit and/or delete games and players;
- analyze statistics on players.
The app is free and without advertising.
Suitable for games with 1 to 8 players. Play unlimited rounds! Play anywhere - NO Internet access required. Do score keeping for Mahjong, Chor Di, poker, Hearts, badminton, basketball, scrabble, and many more games and sports :-)
Tap on a player's name to rename him/her.
Tap on a player's box to add 1 or 10 points to his *current round points*. Tap on Next to finalize the current round and proceed to the next round. (Tap twice for 2 points, 3, 4...)
The player(s) with the highest score is always displayed.
Made a mistake? Just Undo!
Specific interface for each game to score with ease!
Includes History, Sharing, Gloating features!
Spanish - Miguel Girón
Russian - Max Grati
Chinese - Polly Huang
French - Fendoel
Hebrew - Eva Ovadia
Polish - Lukasz Dudko
For extra localisations please contact me.
Youtube video is outdated by it gives the gist of the game usability.
Supported games list:
Agricola : Farmers of Moor
Race for the galaxy
Ora et Labora
Ticket to Ride
* 1 - 8 players
* Save/Load games
* Player names saved for easy setup for new games
* Player with highest score is highlighted
* Add/Remove a player in-game
* Built-in timer for quick timer.
* Preview increment keeps the previous score on display until confirmed
* Increment toggle between 1,5,10 or a custom value
* Swap player positions
* Hold button increment
* Save games, automatically saves game on exit
* Reset scores option
* Easy to use
Paid version has the additional features:
* up to 200 players
De komende jaren gaan consumenten en bedrijven gebruik maken van IBAN (International Bank Account Number). Het is een langer rekeningnummer dat bestaat uit uw rekeningnummer, een landcode, een bankcode (BIC) en een controlegetal. Deze app is er voor u om u te helpen uw IBAN te bepalen. Het enige wat u hoeft in te voeren zijn uw bank en rekeningnummer, de app doet de rest. U kunt uw IBAN ook delen met mensen, handig als iemand u nog geld moet overmaken voor een etentje bijvoorbeeld.
Na 1 februari 2014 gebruiken we alleen nog maar IBAN als rekeningnummer.
So if your lights are broken or you forgot them, BikeLight is your solution!
So if your lights are broken or you forgot them, BikeLight is your solution! The free version will stop shining after 2 minutes.