Save a recipe on your desktop cloud folder and open it on your phone. In addition our BeerSmithRecipes search function puts thousands of new recipes at your fingertips. An integrated brew day timer with step by step instructions, brewing calculators and tools for converting units rounds out this great app!
The ultimate app for BeerSmith users - create a recipe at your desktop cloud folder, walk our the door and edit the recipe from your phone or tablet!
- Ability to fully edit recipe and brew session data
- Editing of ingredients including hops, grains, misc, water, and yeast
- Full edit of profiles including equipment, mash profiles, aging and carbonation
- Functions to scale a recipe by equipment, alter color, original gravity or bitterness
- Ability to save profiles or ingredients from an existing recipe to your phone database
- Search, view and select from thousands of recipes on BeerSmithRecipes.com
- Brewday timer for steep, mash and boil with notifications and alarms
- Ability to store recipes you find locally or to your cloud account
- Full integration with the desktop version of BeerSmith via your cloud folder
- Any recipe you move to your desktop cloud folder can be used in the app!
- Full beer style guide in app for reference
- Seven calculators including: hydrometer adjust, infusions, alcohol/attenuation, mash adjust, weight/volume, refractometer and carbonation
- Five unit converters: temperature, gravity, weight, volume, pressure
Boil Timer with Saved Hop Schedules
Beer Bottle Packaging
SRM Beer Color
Select from US/Metric units
Update 1.5.5: Boil Timer Alerts Turns
Check out our features to assist with brewing and reviewing beer:
- ABV Calculator
- Strike Temperature Calculator
- Brew Day Checklist
- Name, Date, Style, Starting Gravity, Final Gravity
- Comprehensive beer style list
- Appearance, Smell, Taste, Mouthfeel, Overall
The Brewing Assistant will also synchronize your recipes to the Brewology101.com Ale Abacus where you can then edit and delete your recipes or create new recipes. With the ability to sync your recipes to Brewology101.com, you can share your recipes with your friends, family, or the entire internet. It also allows you to backup all your recipes and transfer them to the other Android and iOS devices.
To import your recipes into the Brewing Assistant from BeerXML, please import the recipes on Brewology101.com. Then to get the recipes to the Brewing Assistant, all you have to do is perform a sync. No need to manually enter all your recipes into your phone or tablet.
Once you're ready to brew, the Brewing Assistant will help you with your mash and your boil. The mash reminder will alert you to stir your mash at the interval you set in the Settings. The boil reminder will alert you to add your ingredients at the times you specified in your recipe.
The Brewing Assistant is just the help you need for making your homebrew a success.
If you find any errors or have suggestions, please let us know at BrewingAssistant@brewology101.com
The magazine is an AHA member benefit. Members can download this free app, log in with their HomebrewersAssociation.org credentials and access current and back issues of Zymurgy. Not a member? It’s easy to join at HomebrewersAssociation.org/join-or-renew. Memberships start at $38 per year and include this and many other great benefits.
• Search individual issues or the library by keyword
• Quickly access desired articles with an easy-to-use Table of Contents
• All downloaded issues are available for offline viewing
This app contains the following information:
1) Why Make Your Own Beer At Home?
2) What Is In A Beer Making Kit?
3) Home Brewing Recipes.
4) Interact With Other People And Get Tips And Help.
5) Home Brewing Video Instructions.
6) And More...
You will get both videos and written home brewing material with this free app! DOWNLOAD NOW >>>
The brewing app that has it's own recipe sharing network that allows you to upload, share, browse, and download other iBrewMaster user's recipes from around the world...FREE! Plus 210 Northern Brewer recipes can be activated within the app for FREE!
iBrewMaster is a full functioned application for home brewers to manage the entire brewing process. Not only can you add, edit and manage your own recipes, iBrewMaster comes complete with 50 pre-installed recipes, plus an additional 210 Northern Brewer recipes, as well as hundreds of grains, hops and yeasts from around the world. Plus, you can purchase up to 280 more recipes with in-app purchases instantly giving you 540 recipes at your finger tips! Unlike other programs that simply let you manage a beer recipe, iBrewMaster lets you create a batch of beer from your recipe database, and track its progress every step of the way. Estimated specific original and final gravities, alcohol content, IBU's, color and calories are all automatically calculated! Or, if you prefer, override these values with your own personal calculations and readings. Details and notes as well as actual specific gravities, alcohol content and IBU's are tracked and recorded independently for each recipe as well as each independent batch of beer and stored for later review.
The core areas of the program are as follows:
* Schedule - all current batch activity in a clean organized format. Quick view reference as to where each batch is in the fermentation process. (Primary, Secondary, Bottle, Aging, etc.)
* Recipes - a list of your recipes, with a quick view of any selected recipe.
* Batches - a list of your brewing batches, with a quick view of each batch status.
* Purchase - direct links to additional recipe packs which you can purchase to help get you started.
* Suppliers - a new area for suppliers to advertise and promote special offers to iBrewMaster users!
* Share Recipes - create a FREE account to upload and share your recipes with other iBrewMaster users from around the world!
* Setup - tons of options to configure and customize iBrewMaster to your preferences!
* BJCP styles - quickly see how your recipe conforms to the official BJCP style guidelines in a color coded reference chart.
* Scale - scale recipes and batches by a multiplier, or set the overall desired batch or boil size.
* Metric - set U.S. or Metric units for temperature, water volume, grains, and hops.
* Additions - supports several types of additions: Finings, Flavor, Fruit, Herb, Spices, and Water Agents added to the Mash, Boil, Primary, Secondary, or Bottle!
* Mash Steps - supports all the common mash profiles, or you can create your own!
* Extremely Customizable
- Add, edit, delete just about everything in the database including Fermentation Steps, Grains, Hops, Yeasts, Additions, Mash Steps.
- Search features within the app.
- New Carbonation steps.
- Timers based on your grain and hop schedule!
- Supports an unlimited number of fermentation steps up to 999 days each!
- Grains & Adjuncts support maximum of 2,204.60 lbs (999.99 kg) per entry.
- Hops support maximum of 220.44 lbs (99.99 kg) per entry.
- Support for Refractometers with Brix readings!
- Supports dry hop additions!
- SRM / EBC Color Chart.
- Support for late fermentable additions!
- Now supports First Wort Hops!
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION AT www.ibrewmaster.com!
Zainasheff's online calculator which helps homebrewers calculate an
optimal amount of yeast to add to wort when making homebrew beer.
The application lets you specify if you are brewing an ale or a lager,
what your original gravity will be. Then based on the the source of
your yeast, will help you decide how much yeast to pitch, and how big
of a yeast starter to make, when appropriate.
Find more great homebrew information from Jamil on http://www.mrmalty.com
* Step-by-step brewing and bottling instructions
* 90 Ale, Lager and mixed-style recipes
* A description of over 70 beer styles and sub-styles'
* Explanations of malt types, hop varieties and yeast strains
* An extensive troubleshooting guide
* Instructions for all-grain brewing, gluten-free brewing, kegging, and force carbonating
* List of beer brew shops located in all 50 states and the top 50 U.S. craft beer brewers
* An extensive glossary of beer-making terms.
Start making fantastic beer today!
"I bought this beer making guide last summer and I've used it to make some really good ales. It's not an advanced homebrew guide, but it covers the basics pretty well.
Los Angeles, CA USA
NEW! MASH TUN HEATLOSS COMPENSATION:
Enter your mash-tun's thermal mass to adjust for heat loss when you are not heating your mash-tun to the strike temperatures.
• Fahrenheit & Celsius
• Metric & US Measurement Scales
• Mashtun Heatloss Compensation (Advanced Setting)
HOW TO USE:
Swipe left and right between 3 screens that control grain, water and desired temperature. Drag the grain and water levels up and down, spin the temperature on the thermometer to set and calculate target and strike (infusion) temperatures. Use the + and - buttons to nudge each measurement. Use the info button to help learn what to do in each screen.
TO CALCULATE TEMPERATURES:
1 - Enter your grain weight and grain temperature
2 - Enter volume of water
3 - Set the desired temperature to see calculated strike (infusion temperature)
WHY USE IT:
Different homebrew recipes may call for different infusion temperatures and methods. Stop approximating and start your mash off right with Mash. Over or undershooting your infusion temperatures cost you time, effect your efficiency and can change the flavor profile. Get right in the temperature zone the first time and save yourself from scrambling and adjusting.
− Add beers in basic or advanced mode
− Judge beers on appearance, aroma, flavor, mouthfeel and judgement overall to obtain a score out of 100
− Advanced mode allows you to record notes and select common and off flavors
− Add a photo of each beer
− View beers by name, style, date, score or random
− Search beers by keyword
− Database management: import/export
Supports Android 2.3 and up
Degusta Birra è l’Applicazione che ti insegnerà a degustare la Birra.
Attraverso semplici passaggi verrai a conoscenza di tutte le caratteristiche necessarie per degustare al meglio la tua Birra.
Potrai inserire e compilare in maniera altamente tecnica e dettagliata le tue Birre, per avere sempre con te il database completo delle Birre degustate.
Degusta Birra è divisa in tre sezioni:
1. GUIDA ALLA DEGUSTAZIONE
In questa sezione troverai tutto il materiale informativo che ti occorre per apprendere le basi della Degustazione della Birra, dalla "Preparazione alla Degustazione", alle tecniche di assaggio.
2. LE MIE BIRRE
Una volta appresi i concetti di base potrai inserire, nel tuo personale database, le Birre che degusterai per avere sempre con te l’Archivio completo delle tue Birre.
Per ogni Birra potrai:
- Inserire le informazioni tecniche associate alla Birra
- Aggiungere la foto della Birra
- Compilare la Scheda di Degustazione dettagliata per avere il punteggio associato alla tua Birra
- Aggiungere una descrizione o eventuali note aggiuntive
- Condividere la tua Birra tramite i social network o per email
Inoltre verrai a conoscenza di informazioni aggiuntive sulla degustazione della Birra, come l’elenco delle Tipologie di Bicchieri usati, e le principali Tipologie di Birre che degusterai con le loro caratteristiche tecniche.
Se ami bere la Birra è il momento di imparare a Degustarla.
Degusta Birra - L’applicazione per chi degusta la Birra
Permite encontrar harmonizações a partir de:
- Cervejas (nomes das cervejas);
- Estilos de Cervejas (lista com os estilos de cervejas);
- Comidas (diversos tipos de pratos separados por categoria).
A cerveja proporciona uma excelente combinação com inúmeros ingredientes e receitas culinárias, além de oferecer determinadas características que não estão presentes na maior parte dos vinhos. Como a carbonatação, que limpa e ativa as papilas gustativas e, por conseqüência, acentua os sabores das preparações. Há também o lúpulo, que por seu amargor torna-se um estimulante do apetite, além de reduzir aquela camada de gordura que fica na boca. Não nos esqueçamos dos sabores e aromas torrados e/ou caramelizados de algumas cervejas, que acompanham com perfeição certos pratos.
Beba menos, beba melhor.
Keep a journal of your tasting notes and ratings with this beer app. Keep notes on that great microbrew you just tried.
Keep a log of your beer experiences the next time you have a glass at a bar, at a beer festival, or at home. Rate your favorites on your phone so you'll never forget them.
Read beer reviews that others have shared in our community and search the beer guide for interesting beers to add to your Wish List
See which beers you drink the most with the beer counter.
The result is given with the Rager's Formula
More from developer
**Notebook: fully functioning notebook taking helper to jot down recipe notes. Includes the ability to take a picture from you device and attach to your note. Also includes full backup capability.
**Temperature Controlled Mashing: tips on step mashing and a step mashing calculator.
**Original Gravity and SRM Calculator: add as many fermentables as your recipe calls for and full unit conversion capabilities for US, Imperial, and Metric.
**IBU Calculator: add as many hops as your recipe calls for and full unit conversion capabilities for US, Imperial, and Metric.
**Yeast Pitch and Starter Calculator: extremely useful calculator for determining your initial yeast needs, as well as using that information to figure out what size starter may need to be used.
**Miscellaneous Calculations: gyle (spiese/krausening), abv and attenuation %, estimated final gravity, temperature corrected hydrometer, post-boil gravity, gravity adjuster, and priming calculator.
**Unit Converter: dry weights, volumes, temperature, and brewing unit conversions.
**Beer Styles: 2008 BJCP styles. Includes type, IBU, SRM, OG, FG, %ABV, and Vols. CO2. as well as each individual styles aroma, appearance, flavor, mouthfeel, impression, history, comments, and ingredients.
**Beer Colors: SRM chart with ranges and color ranges.
**Search and Supplies: full search capabilities, useful websites, and user added bookmarking.
Please feel free to contact publisher for any questions and concerns.