To get started, you will need your System ID and API Key from your Account Settings (http://pvoutput.org/account.jsp). Both are towards the bottom of your system settings on pvoutput.org.
Adding your initial system will also configure your Master API Detail. All calls to PVOutput.org are made using the Master API detail unless you override the API key on a per system basis.
Click on your system's name to take you to the IntraDay view. From there, swipe left and right, up and down to change views.
Edit your system settings via the Systems sub-menu. Set it as the default to go straight into the detail view for that system every time you launch the app.
If you don't have live Intraday data, edit your system and turn off the Intraday pages. Manually add your daily data directly from the app.
Access to pvoutput.org data is governed by the pvoutput.org API limits and restrictions. Making a donation to pvoutput.org will provide API bonus features that this Android app takes advantage of but it is not mandatory for basic app functions. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#donations for further detail. Of particular interest are the following:
- Higher rate limits.
- The ability to retrieve detail and generation data for any system.
General features include:
- Search for and Add any system on pvoutput.org. View limited system detail (including map) prior to adding.
- System Detail shows location using Google Maps and lifetime statistics
- Intraday, Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Generation and Consumption.
- Swipe left/right to move between days or keep swiping to move to Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly.
- Swipe up/down to toggle view modes between Generation and Consumption or other views such as High/Average/Low.
- Portrait shows Graph + List of data. Click on data heading to toggle display of Graph to view data list in full screen.
- Landscape shows full screen graph.
Home Screen Widgets:
- Pro Widget in-app subscription (7 day free trial) for additional 2x1 graph and 1x1 text home screen widget options.
- A single textual 2x1 home screen widget for Generation and Consumption data is enabled without having to subscribe.
- Click on the system name to re-enter the widget configuration screen.
- Optimise the width/height of the graphs for your screen.
- Place a 2x1, resize and then adjust the width/height via the widget configuration screen.
- Indicated by drill period in round brackets in page heading.
- When in drill mode, swipe left/right to move period. eg: move from month to month, year to year etc.
- Use the back button to exit Drill Mode.
- Access Drill Mode via list click...
- from Daily to Intraday
- from Weekly/Montly/Yearly to Daily
- Access Drill Mode via list context menu (long-press list item)...
- from Daily to Intraday
- from Weekly to Daily
- from Monthly to Daily/Weekly
- from Yearly to Daily/Weekly/Monthly
Want to go Ad Free?
You have two options:
1. Be an active supporter of pvoutput.org by making a donation AND join the 'McDonalds Android App' team on pvoutput.org
2. Ad Free in-app subscription (7 day free trial)
Show your support and join the PVOutput Android App Team. Join/Leave the Team directly from the app in the System Edit page or see http://pvoutput.org/ladder.jsp?tid=350
Don't hesitate to drop me an email (email@example.com) with any problems or suggestions.
Use this link to join the Beta Test Group: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/pv-output-android-app-beta-test-group
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously collect usage stats. You may opt out via an in-app preference. I hope you don't ... the stats keep me motivated ;)
Calculating formulas can be confirmed while composing, so it shows a big effect in a complicated calculation.
And PasCal can specify variables in a calculating formula which makes a calculating formula versatile and worthful to preserve as a calculation library.
In addition,in the simple appearance, PasCal incorporates many functions necessary for calculations in natural science and the engineering.
There are many superior calculator apps. of the standard input method, but if you want to perform a complicated calculation easily or
if you want to calculate effectively by reusing a calculation formula, PasCal is strongly recommended to you.
Within 300 installs, newly released PasCal is delivered with a special price.
Please consider purchasing PasCal if possible.
* 5 bodycolor variations
* Formula input method makes it possible to revise a calculation formula easily while composing and makes it easy to recall calculated formula for resusing
* There are Normal mode for general calculations, Complex mode for complex numbers calculations and Logical mode for calculations and bitwise logocal operations
* Floating-point decimal,fixed-point decimal, scientific and engineering notation for displaying calculation results in the Normal mode
* Fraction and DMS(Degrees,Minutes,Seconds) calculations and conversions
* Trigonometric functions, hyperbolic functions, square and cubic root functions, natural logarithm, common logarithms and so on functions
* Trigonometric function in degrees,radians or grads
* Complex numbers calculations and functional calculus with XY coordinate and Poler coordinate in the Complex mode
* Decimal, hexadecimal, octal and binary radix modes and selectable word length of Byte(8bits), Word(16bits), Dword(32bits), Qword(64bits) in the Logical mode
* Not, and, or, xor, nand, nor and xnor bitwise logical operations and bits rotate and bits shift operations
* One independent memory plus 10 memories
* Memory can be accessed via a dialog
* History of calculation formula and calculation result
* Calculation formulas can contain variables
* Built-in library of calculation formula and user's calculation formula can be registerd in the library
* Built-in unit conversions and user definable unit conversions
* Built-in physical constants table and user definable constants table
* Full built-in help
Combined Gas Law
Dilution of Solutions
Equivalent Mass of Acid
Ideal Gas Law
Molar Mass of Gas
Oxidizing & Reducing
Weight of Acid
This application will allow you to program in Pascal on devices with Android. In this application you will be able to learn the basics, as well as creating simple and complex programs and run them directly from the application. This application will allow you to program in small portable gadgets. Now you can study and work in Pascal at any moment, and always have handy all progress. This version is the Beta version, and later will scale up opportunities but has everything you need for your work and study.
To use it in console mode, you need to add to you program "pd_console" unit as first uses file. You can see example by "Open\New" command.
- Ideone.com integration
- Syntax highlight
- Simple file manager
- Emailing of codes
Full list of supported languages by online compiler:
Syntax highlight for:
C Cpp Python Java
Console applications can be generated on board, provided the device runs with an ARM processor.
The application includes a basic editor, an inline ARM assembler and a disassembler for the generated executables.
This compiler has first been developed for the PalmOS platform, generating on board true 68 000 native code. The name of this application was PP for « Palm Pascal », to be pronounced « Pépé » with the french accent.
When Palm devices migrated to the ARM processor, a new version of this compiler, generating true ARM native code was developed.
Pépé le compiler is the successor of these two compilers, and the name suggests that it still allows to program Pascal in the palm of the hand.
The project is open source https://github.com/k33g/pp.
The documentation "Pépé le manual" is available in the download section at http://www.ppcompiler.org/?lng=en
Serial Number (the one on the back of your sim card)
Deveice Software Version
Icc Card Information
Phont type (GSM or CDMA or SIP)
Operator Name ( Code and Full Name)
SIM card State(Unknown,ABSENT,PIN_REQUIRED,PUK_REQUIRED,NETWORK_LOCKED, Ready)
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
And Network information like,
NETWORK TYPE (GPRS,EDGE,UMTS,CDMA,EVDO_0,EVDO_A,1xRTT,HSDPA,HSUPA,HSPA,IDEN,EVDO_B,LTE,EHRPD,HSPAP)
Data Connectivity ("No traffic","receiving IP PPP traffic","sending IP PPP traffic","sending and receiving","Data connection is active, but physical link is down")
Roaming (Yes or NO)
Operator Name (full and code )
State, RSSI, Link Speed, Net ID, Metered Hint, Frequency, etc
You can also,
adjust the font
Copy all Codes
Share to Apps.
Key Features, Sim card, IMEI , 89 numbers on the back.