* It's able to handle starting with a non-empty cylinder.
* The gas used to top up the mix is air by default, but this can be changed if you are interested in using another banked gas.
* New in 3.1.0: the "rich O2" gas used to increase the oxygen content of your mixes can be set to any Nitrox mix. By default this is oxygen.
* Top-up mode to determine what you would get if you topped up an existing mix to a desired pressure.
* It also computes MODs, EADs, and ENDs for desired and result mixes.
* Supports both ideal and Van der Waals equations for mixing calculations
* Can switch between adding Oxygen or Helium first when blending
* Supports imperial or metric units. Scuba Tanks and Gas Mixer synchronize the units setting with each other so you don't have to make the same change in both applications.
* Can customize the temperature setting
* Should run well on most Android devices running Cupcake (1.5) or higher.
* Support for nitrox and trimix continuous blending
* Source code is available, providing developers with a good implementation of common SCUBA formulae and performing Van der Waals mixing calculations numerically.
Always analyze your gas! This program is only making approximations. It is no substitute for proper blending technique and an analyzer.
Here is Adani Gas Calculator application for domestic customers, which allows you to calculate Adani gas charges with great ease ( any time ).Simply enter meter readings and tap the calculate button to get an estimation of your upcoming bill.You can analyse the changes in expenditure to your gas bills, by the graph illustrating your consumption.
- Calculate your gas bills with your meter reading any time.
- Configure your app for Gas rates, VAT %, Additional Tax % etc.
- Save your bills
- Track expense on gas bills in charts.
Note: Gas bills calculated here are based on the current Adani gas rates and Gas calculation formulas. The actual bill may vary based on the different criteria. Cost that this app calculates are approximates.
To get started, you will need your System ID and API Key from your Account Settings (http://pvoutput.org/account.jsp). Both are towards the bottom of your system settings on pvoutput.org.
Adding your initial system will also configure your Master API Detail. All calls to PVOutput.org are made using the Master API detail unless you override the API key on a per system basis.
Click on your system's name to take you to the IntraDay view. From there, swipe left and right, up and down to change views.
Edit your system settings via the Systems sub-menu. Set it as the default to go straight into the detail view for that system every time you launch the app.
If you don't have live Intraday data, edit your system and turn off the Intraday pages. Manually add your daily data directly from the app.
Access to pvoutput.org data is governed by the pvoutput.org API limits and restrictions. Making a donation to pvoutput.org will provide API bonus features that this Android app takes advantage of but it is not mandatory for basic app functions. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#donations for further detail. Of particular interest are the following:
- Higher rate limits.
- The ability to retrieve detail and generation data for any system.
General features include:
- Search for and Add any system on pvoutput.org. View limited system detail (including map) prior to adding.
- System Detail shows location using Google Maps and lifetime statistics
- Intraday, Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Generation and Consumption.
- Swipe left/right to move between days or keep swiping to move to Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly.
- Swipe up/down to toggle view modes between Generation and Consumption or other views such as High/Average/Low.
- Portrait shows Graph + List of data. Click on data heading to toggle display of Graph to view data list in full screen.
- Landscape shows full screen graph.
Home Screen Widgets:
- Pro Widget in-app subscription (7 day free trial) for additional 2x1 graph and 1x1 text home screen widget options.
- A single textual 2x1 home screen widget for Generation and Consumption data is enabled without having to subscribe.
- Click on the system name to re-enter the widget configuration screen.
- Optimise the width/height of the graphs for your screen.
- Place a 2x1, resize and then adjust the width/height via the widget configuration screen.
- Indicated by drill period in round brackets in page heading.
- When in drill mode, swipe left/right to move period. eg: move from month to month, year to year etc.
- Use the back button to exit Drill Mode.
- Access Drill Mode via list click...
- from Daily to Intraday
- from Weekly/Montly/Yearly to Daily
- Access Drill Mode via list context menu (long-press list item)...
- from Daily to Intraday
- from Weekly to Daily
- from Monthly to Daily/Weekly
- from Yearly to Daily/Weekly/Monthly
Want to go Ad Free?
You have two options:
1. Be an active supporter of pvoutput.org by making a donation AND join the 'McDonalds Android App' team on pvoutput.org
2. Ad Free in-app subscription (7 day free trial)
Show your support and join the PVOutput Android App Team. Join/Leave the Team directly from the app in the System Edit page or see http://pvoutput.org/ladder.jsp?tid=350
Don't hesitate to drop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any problems or suggestions.
Use this link to join the Beta Test Group: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/pv-output-android-app-beta-test-group
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously collect usage stats. You may opt out via an in-app preference. I hope you don't ... the stats keep me motivated ;)