Calling all NASCAR, Indycar and Gander Outdoors Truck Series fans! Draftmaster brings the excitement of oval racing, pack racing and most of all drafting/slipstreaming to mobile in an easy to pick up retro styled package! Switch lanes at the right time to slingshot to the front or block a rival from passing! A range of circuits from short track ovals to super-speedways and everything in between!
Aside from the basic app content available in the free version of Draftmaster, the pro version contains:
- Track Editor, build your own circuit! Design the shape and size, name it and save it for use in Quick Race mode!
- Driver Editor, rename any driver on the game to whatever you want!
- Draft Editor, tweak the speeds and drafting physics so your racing experience suits you!
- Double Money! Double race winnings without having to watch any ads
Collect the full field of Stock cars, Indycars and Trucks by finishing strongly in races to collect prize money.
- 3 and 4 wide racing all the way round!
- Over 100 vehicle liveries across open-wheel, stock car and truck disciplines
- 19 Circuits with more added every update
- Realistic drafting physics for slingshots, backdrafting and close pack racing
- Stock car Championship mode with the classic pre-2010 points system
- Challenge mode to test a racer's overtaking, blocking and drafting skills
- Settings to accommodate longer race distances and less screen rotation for the dizziness prone
Draftmaster is the creation of Josh Duffety-Wong, a developer and designer from Suffolk, England. Draftmaster has since become a Polyforge product, allowing development, funding and regular dedicated work time to help fulfill the game's promise.