Download the demo now.
Two Hours To Live is a suspenseful, interactive story for those who want to experience a new way to read a book.
The object of this story is to keep Jay O’Connor alive by guessing where the story will go next.
Have you ever read a book, watched a movie or TV show and tried to guess what is
going to happen? And when you guess correctly you would say “I told you he did it” or
“I knew it!”?
Two Hours To Live takes this to the next level- your guesses influence the outcome of
Jay O’Connor is living on borrowed time. Your guesses on what will happen next
determine how long he has to live, while incorrect guesses will cause time to be
subtracted from his life. If you slip up, test your word skills in minigames to regain Jay’s lost time.
Download now to guess the outcome and change it all in this text based adventure!
Two Hours To Live story features:
Read at Your Own Pace
* Jay may have 2 in-game hours to live, but you can save your place and play at any time
* Use the bookmark feature to save your progress
* Smart Clock feature lets readers follow Jay’s 2 hour ordeal at their own pace
* Read along in a suspenseful story filled with intrigue
* Choose what you think is the next step
* Change the time Jay has left based on your actions
Adaptive Musical Score
* Music changes at key points in the story game
* Identify key points as the score changes
Download now and get ready to be moved by suspense, action and plot twists.
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.