Two Hours To Live is a suspenseful, interactive story for people who like to read. The
object of this story is to keep Jay O’Connor alive by guessing where the story will go
Have you ever read a book, watched a movie or TV show and tried to guess what is
going to happen? And when you guess correctly you would say “I told you he did it” or
“I knew it!”?
Two Hours To Live takes this to the next level- your guesses influence the outcome of
Jay O’Connor is living on borrowed time. Your guesses on what will happen next
determine how long he has to live, while incorrect guesses will cause time to be
subtracted from his life. If you slip up, test your word skills in minigames to regain Jay’s
lost time. There is also an option to watch reward videos to regain time.
Download now to guess the outcome and change it all!
Two Hours To Live features:
Read at Your Own Pace
* Jay may have 2 in-game hours to live, but you can save your place and play at any time
* Use the bookmark feature to save your progress
* Smart Clock feature lets readers follow Jay’s 2 hour ordeal at their own pace
* Read along in a suspenseful story filled with intrigue
* Choose what you think is the next step
* Change the time Jay has left based on your actions
Adaptive Musical Score
* Music changes at key points in the story game
* Identify key points as the score changes
* Guess incorrectly? Regain Jay’s lost time
* Play word search or word scramble mini games to earn back time
* Word search games come in easy, medium and hard mode with 9 categories
* Play classic, timed and sequential mode
Download now and get ready to be moved by suspense, action and plot twists.
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
Two Hours To Live contains in-app purchase options to read along with the story and remove ads.