Three levels of game difficulty are provided. Once you have mastered beating the computer on the hardest level, try the ultimate challenge of playing for a draw (not as easy as it sounds!).
The game features colorful high definition graphics suitable for high resolution tablets. It will even run on phones with smaller 240 X 320 screens, but you will need to touch the screen accurately where you want your counter to be placed.
Pro version features include:
- Portrait and landscape screen modes;
- No Advertisements;
- Support for English, Spanish, French and German;
- More challenging "Hard" level.
We hope you enjoy the game and good luck!
The principle of the game is to align three of these symbols vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
You can play against the Vs.Android Android ith mode or challenge your friends and see who is the best in TicTacToe with 2 players mode.
Tags: Tic Tac Toe game, intelligence game
More from developer
Just like in classical Tic-Tac-Toe, you place your icons only within the 3x3 board. The twist here is that Rap-a-Tic-Tac-Toe wraps (folds) the 4 edges of the board in the horizontal and vertical directions, resulting in cells in the edges showing up in more than one location (screenshot 1). Before you realize, your opponent has used the wrapping property and won the game!
In fact the basic version of the game results in a player always winning! The real power of the game is harnessed by exploring the rich set of options (screenshot 7):
* Choice on playing with device or human (and assign player names).
* Control number of wrapping sides (screenshots 2, 3, 4 and 5 as samples).
* The innovative wildcard option which lets the second player tear off first player's cell (screenshot 6). This helps second player break scenarios when first player has a definite win situation (causing frustration to the first player!).
* Choose to play blind and not display icons on folded sides. This makes the game more challenging since you have to imagine where wrapped icons would show up during the course of the game!
* As a fun twist you can play with 8 cells instead of 9 cells.
* By the way, the original 3x3 Tic-Tac-Toe game is part of the options (screenshot 3), so you can play the game the age-old way if you wish!
Not to forget, you can mix and match these options - anyone for playing blind with wildcard turned on and 8 cells with 3 folding sides??
Go ahead ... start the fun and blame us for getting addicted !