Guess the Rapper name !
Do you remembers all these singers from Rappers ? Let's Play Now !
Have fun with this FAN APP Rapper Name Quiz Game.
- Over 100 rappers are waiting to challenge you.
- 3 Game Mode:
> Time Attack Mode - How far can you go within 60 seconds quiz !
> 3 Missed Mode - You can miss up to 3 times !
> No Missed Mode - This is very hard mode, try to get high score without miss !
- 3 Hints to help you ! : 50/50, Skip and Ask friend on Facebook
- Colorful Graphic Rappers photo logo quiz.
- Compete with your friend by sharing your score to Facebook !
- Fun with popular rappers/hip hop : Eminem, Tupac Shakur, The Notorious B.I.G., Nas, Jay-Z, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Rakim, André 3000, Mos Def, KRS-One, Method Man, N.W.A, DMX, Eazy-E, Kendrick Lamar, Busta Rhymes, 50 Cent, Wu-Tang Clan, Common, Kanye West, Ludacris, Outkast, LL Cool J and many more....
This app made for interest and entertainment purposes only.
All texts, images and videos content are copyright to their respective owners.
More from developer
Just like in classical Tic-Tac-Toe, you place your icons only within the 3x3 board. The twist here is that Rap-a-Tic-Tac-Toe wraps (folds) the 4 edges of the board in the horizontal and vertical directions, resulting in cells in the edges showing up in more than one location (screenshot 1). Before you realize, your opponent has used the wrapping property and won the game!
In fact the basic version of the game results in a player always winning! The real power of the game is harnessed by exploring the rich set of options (screenshot 7):
* Choice on playing with device or human (and assign player names).
* Control number of wrapping sides (screenshots 2, 3, 4 and 5 as samples).
* The innovative wildcard option which lets the second player tear off first player's cell (screenshot 6). This helps second player break scenarios when first player has a definite win situation (causing frustration to the first player!).
* Choose to play blind and not display icons on folded sides. This makes the game more challenging since you have to imagine where wrapped icons would show up during the course of the game!
* As a fun twist you can play with 8 cells instead of 9 cells.
* By the way, the original 3x3 Tic-Tac-Toe game is part of the options (screenshot 3), so you can play the game the age-old way if you wish!
Not to forget, you can mix and match these options - anyone for playing blind with wildcard turned on and 8 cells with 3 folding sides??
Go ahead ... start the fun and blame us for getting addicted !