Ergonomics (slider) and memory (history of your calculations with a long click on the field of computing ...) will help you achieve basic and advanced calculations.
Graphics functionality for drawing all curves f (x).
Settings of the Scientific Calculator:
- Fashion radians / degree.
- Standard mode / scientific.
- Vibration mode
- Customize the theme of your calculator (standard, arctic, obsidiane, blue lagoon)
- History with all previous calculations
This calculator is compatible with Android tablets.
We designed a tutorial to guide you through the application.
★ TOP PRODUCTIVITY APPS WORLDWIDE
Best Scientific Calculator application with latest features.
★ Result history
★ Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
★ Unit conversions
★ Physical constants table
★ 10 memories
★ General Arithmetic Functions
★ Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
★ Power & Root Functions
★ Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
★ Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
★ Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
★ Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
★ Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
★ Landscape mode
★ User-customizable unit conversions
★ User-customizable constants
★ Log Functions
★ Modulus Function
★ Random Number Functions
★ Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
★ Highest Common Factor & Lowest Common Multiple
★ Statistics Functions - Statistics Summary (returns the count (n), sum, product, sum of squares, minimum, maximum, median, mean, geometric mean, variance, coefficient of variation & standard deviation of a series of numbers), Confidence Interval, Digamma Function, Exponential Density, Gamma Function, Hypergeometric Distribution, Normal Distribution, Poisson Distribution
★ Conversion Functions: area, distance, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, magnetic flux density, dynamic viscosity, temperature, heat transfer coefficient, time, angles, data size, fuel efficiency & exchange rates
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Finally! An awesome scientific calculator for free!" - Chantel
"Simple and efficient! Best calculator ever!" - Jimmy
"Awesome Very nice simple calculator." - Paul
★ ★ ★ If you have any request or question on the app, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond personally to every single email we receive ★ ★ ★
★ You can also download Scientific Calculator + without ads: http://bit.ly/11vrkro
--- Keywords ---
add, best, substract, calculator, school, back to school, calculate, calculation, calculator, clear, best calculator, sci calculator, scientific, scientific calculator, log, exp, cos, sin, tan, sci calculator, complex, TI 92
Multiple functions on a graph, polar graphs, graphing of implicit functions, values and slopes, roots, extremes, intersections. Algebra: polynomials, polynomial equation solving, matrices, fractions, derivatives, complex numbers and more. Shows results as you type. Use menu to switch between modes.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! $5.99 in-app upgrade to PRO. Contact us if you need multiple licenses for a school or organization.
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold root key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
Users college level with some knowledge in integral and/or Fourier series will appreciate in depth all features of this app.
Integrals calculator is a powerful app to calculate indefinite and definite integrals and make a complete functions analysis of real variable.
Integrals Calculator makes operations with functions such as Derivate, Integral and Fourier Series coefficients numerical calculations.
Also, Integrals calculator solve analytically differential ordinary equations up to order two (or output false when solution were not found), calculates Taylor polynomial around a point.
This app help in one variable real calculus, from Integrals, to Taylor polynomial. Also it calculates derivate, plot functions, Taylor Polynomial, derivate and so on ...
In resume, with Functions Integrator is able to do the following operations:
- Plot f(x) functions euclidean R2 space.
- Calculate indefinite integral or primitive or says if f is not integrable.
- Analytic Solver ODE with up to order 2.
- Numerical calculation of Fourier Series An, Bn Coefficients.
- Definite integral calculations.
- Locale extreme calculations.
- Limit of a function in a point.
- Taylor Polynomial Calculations.
- Semi-infinite and infinite definite integral calculations.
- Calculate derivate.
Integrals calculator requires internet connection!!
Reject imitations! This is the only integral calculator certified from www.mathstools.com.
Please provide your valuable feedback to include more features in the updated versions.
Input the function and app will tell you derivative of that function.
e.g. sin(x), sin(x)/x, e^x/x, log(x) and so on.
You want higher order derivative? No issues, you there's a button "Differentiate Again", click on it, and it'll differentiate the previous output.
You can also evaluate derivative at particular value of x.
The app has beautiful interface.
Customized keyboard is provided so that you don't have to type Sin, Cos, log etc. every time
Students, with such a tool in your hand, you don't have to worry about differentiation anymore.
NOTE - We have launched other mathematical tools on market - Graph Plotter, Numerical Calculus, Equation Solver, Matrix Calculator, Interpolation Calculator, Fourier Transform Calculator. Do check them out.
If you have any suggestions, get back to us at
**Check out Simple GPA Calculator***
If you're looking for a great, Simple GPA calculator with just enough features to avoid overwhelming you then check out Simple GPA Calculator. Simple GPA Calculator has all of the features of this GPA Calculator plus the ability to change class/term names and the grade labels (ex. A+, A, A-...). The choice is your but if you want a simple GPA Calculator with just the right amount of features then check out Simple GPA Calculator!
Best tool for school and college! If you are a student this app will help you to learn electrical engineering, electronics, electromagnetism and physics.
not always handheld, designed to calculate problems in science,
engineering, and mathematics. They have almost completely
replaced slide rules in almost all traditional applications, and
are widely used in both education and professional settings.
In the Modern scientific calculators generally have many more
features than a standard four or five-function calculator, and
the feature set differs between manufacturers and models;
however, the defining features of a scientific calculator include
as fallowing bellow:
**floating point arithmetic
**logarithmic functions, using both base 10 and base e
**trigonometric functions (some including hyperbolic
**exponential functions and roots beyond the square root
**quick access to constants such as pi and e
**In addition, high-end scientific calculators will include:
**hexadecimal, binary, and octal calculations, including basic
**statistics and probability calculations and also in Dynamics
**conversion of units
A few have multilingual displays, with some recent models from
Hewlett-Packard, Texas Instruments, Casio, Sharp, and Canon using
dot matrix displays similar to those found on graphing
Attention Please-Dear users We have try to make it most
accurate as well as we can make,but in a certain point or
condition if you got/face any error/inaccuracy then fell free to
say us by which we will make it fully accurate.
- Concrete volume calculator: You are able to calculate the concrete volume. Just enter the diameter (in feet), depth (in feet) and quantity.
- Concrete slab calculator: You are able to calculate the required volume of mixer to pour for a concrete slab with the known measurements of width, length and thickness.
- Concrete column fill: Simply enter the height and diameter of the column, and click on the calculate button. The calculator will display the number of cubic yards required.
- Concrete footer volume: You are able to calculate the required amount of concrete to fill the footing with the given width, length and thickness.
- Block wall calculator: You are able to estimate the number of cubic yards required to be filled in a concrete for the given length, width and size.
The best tool for college and work. If you are a student, it will helps you to learn civil engineering or construction engineering!
Note: Concrete is widely used for making architectural structures, foundations, brick/block walls, pavements, bridges/overpasses, highways, runways, parking structures, dams, pools/reservoirs, pipes, footings for gates, fences and poles and even boats.
Now, it's working only with the real numbers, but in the future we will add the complex numbers.
Please be patient, this is an RC version, and please report the bugs in emails!
Please donate us,
More info in our website!
More from developer
This is the ultimate messaging assistance tool.
1)Create\Edit multiple Groups to send mass text messages.
2)Hands-Free option to Hear and Respond to incoming messages for Safe Driving.
3)Hands-Free option to Compose and Send new messages to your groups and individual contacts.
4)Track Group history and Private history.
Bonus: Make calls to contacts from the application itself!!!
Phones used for development and testing:
Force Close and other errors: