A new series "Level 1 KANJI" appears in the "Pasuben" series playing and studying!
You can learn kanji learned by elementary school first graders in Japan while puzzling.
【About the game】
It is a kanji puzzle that Japanese first grade learners learn. It corresponds to onyomi readings and kun readings. Moreover, it corresponds to "the worldwide ranking" which is popular also in other series. If you score a perfect score of 100, you will remember Kanji for elementary school first grade.
If you are ranked higher than Japanese, Japanese will be surprised.
Japanese is considered to be the most difficult in the world. Kanji is not only grammar, but also reading and kun reading.
In this game you can memorize Japanese kanji with puzzle game with reading kun reading.
Can you get 100 points?
【National Unified Test Mode】
· The test will start at random from reading and kun reading.
· Choose kanji for hiragana displayed on the blackboard.
· If you click the icon like the round bread displayed under the problem, the answer will be displayed.
· If you look at the answer or make a mistake it will be a deduction.
· Although you can drag in normal mode, you can not do it in this mode.
[How to operate in normal mode]
· "Kanji reading" on kanji
· Kanji "Kun Readings"
Choose the game you want to play from.
【How to operate game item selection screen】
If you choose the game you want to play from the game selection screen, you can use items that can dominate the game.
· Game Score Up: You can receive more game scores than normal.
· Game coin up: The coins of the game can be obtained at the end of the game according to the number of puzzle deletion (hit points) in the game.
· Game time up: 1 game is 60 seconds, but using this item will be + 5 seconds.
· Increase number of sweet puzzles: Sweet puzzles appearing during the game appear more than usual.
【How to operate puzzle game】
1. Normal mode
When you start the game, a puzzle will appear. When all the puzzles appear, puzzles to be erased (hereinafter referred to as "problem puzzles") are displayed in large circles on the screen. You can get points by erasing the same puzzle as this problem puzzle.
You can erase multiple puzzles by dragging puzzles of the same color using the words of this problem puzzle as keys.
The sweet puzzle can be erased at any time regardless of the problem.
With the sweet puzzle as a key, you can erase multiple puzzles by dragging problem puzzles.
2. Bonus time
When you delete the puzzle, the bonus gauge displayed below will increase.
When the gauge gathers up, the bonus time begins.
During the bonus time all puzzles can be erased regardless of the problem. You can delete multiple puzzles of the same color by dragging them.
3. About combo
If you erase the puzzle within a predetermined time from the problem display, the count of erased combos will rise. Wrong puzzle, erase the puzzle outside the prescribed time, the combo is reset and counts from 1.
During the bonus time, you count even outside the prescribed time.
Combo will be added as a bonus point at the end of the game.
Elementary school student