Realy good It gave some bugs...but is ok You should work on character voice..in fact..all voices....i bearly understend what they say.you should adjuts the text color too.And frmom my opinion the health should be somewere on top. otherwise is pretty good. Not worth 5 stars, but you get it for the effort.
Awful! This would not be so terrible if the world wasn't constantly spinning on its own. I want to play a game that doesn't make me want to vomit.
Horrible The control is eradic,the spinning World is nausiating. Theres no action butrón you have to zoom in on things and stand over certain spots before either you get an unclear text or a ear piercing piece of "voice acting" spead up to chipmunk level that is unintelligable. If you do make out what is said it is unhelpfull and I guess supposed to be humurous. But its not. AND THIS IS THE FREE VERSION THATS SUPPOSED TO CONVINCE YOU TO BUY THE FULL VERSION. Like the graphics,like the story, but it needs Alot ofwork
5. Estars. Yes
Aydin I like this game is awesome
Awesome Great game. Very challenging.
- Be one of the first to experience the Adventures of Lurk!
- Fixed possible crash issues on newer devices.
- Fixed game over, player would not operate correctly
- Added new optional Joystick control
- Added over 20 new quests
- Added a new Tutorial system
- Hooked phones hardware buttons into menus
- Added several puzzles
- Polished all levels with new decorative content
- Added speed potions
- Added many new sound fx
- Quest log is now accessible from touching health orb
If a word game and a dungeon crawler had a baby, this would be it.
A puzzle adventure, full of mystery, obstacles, enemies, stories, and fun.