1. Bangla to english search with phonetic spelling. (e.g. amar, baddho, soinno, khomota...)
2. It is offline dictionary and doesn't use internet.
3. More than 30,000 words from samsad bangla to english dictionary.
4. More than 18,000 english to bangla words.
5. You can switch between 'bangla to english' and 'english to bangla' by pressing menu -> B2English or E2Bangla.
6. Bookmark support (add or remove bookmark by touching a word).
7. You can scroll up down by touch. So, even your spelling is wrong, you can find your desired word by scrolling up down.
8. You can switch between normal view and list (compact) view.
9. Shows bangla in any android handset. It doesn't use unicode.
If you cannot find a word, just scroll up/down by touch. Still, if you don't find your word, then search somarthok bangla word. For example, sorpo or sap.
There are few spelling and meaning errors. It may seem many to you, because you can see lots of words by scrolling.
English to Farsi and Farsi to English translations.
More than 100,000 words.
Word Completion/Correction in both Farsi and English.
Fast access to a local database of words even if there is no internet connection available.
Please forward your suggestions for future versions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pinch to zoom and persistence of settings after application shutdown
- New database with more than 100k words in each language.
- Offline spelling corrector in both languages
- Support for Pinglish/Finglish (Persian written with English letters)
- Search history in both languages
- 70k+ English examples and idioms
- Grammar and usage tags
- Ability to find similar words in both languages
- IPA Pronunciation in both languages (Beta)
Disclaimer: The developer makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information in this program and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
Cambodia most popular Khmer Dictionaries for Android OS is now moving to next generation. In this upgrade, you will enjoy many premium and great features that you are waiting for.
What's new in v3.5?
- Add soft menu button (for Nexus and some other models)
- Fixed bug when zoom definition
- Support Intel Atom CPU
Features in v3.0
- Floating window (for Android 2.3.3 up)
- Text-to-speech support (Google SpeechSynthesis required)
- Context menu inside definition window (Read, Search, Copy)
- Pinch to Zoom
- Copy & Paste
- 4 rows Khmer Keyboard
Features in v2.2:
- Combination of 3 dictionaries:
* Khmer-Khmer (credit to Chuon Nat Dict v2.0)
- Embedded Khmer Unicode for non-LG phones
- Built-in Khmer Keyboard for non-LG phones
- Fast and smart searching
- Comprehensive Definitions
- Beautiful design, fast and easy to uses.
- 255,000 word and meanings
- 98,000 examples and 85,000 technical words
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Easy to using.
- English and Khmer Phonetic.
- Font Style and text size comfortable.
- Words can pronunciation.
- Portrait or Landscape support
- Universal Application
- Free one Application and use it on Tablet and Android Phones.
Note: Can pronunciation words with this Dictionary, Please install together, it is so comfortable.
*** This is a fully functional FREE TRIAL ***
• Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
• Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
• Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
• About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Readership: Ideal for anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English; for professionals, students, academics, and for use at work or at home.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
* Small apps extension for Sony products
GGear Co., LTD. (LG Mobile Authorized Distributor)
- 4 themes to choose
- Sound & vibrate feedback
- Suggestion word for Khmer & English
- It is only for Android Phones which have Khmer Unicode.
- Optimized for LG Optimus series (with Khmer Standard Unicode firmware installed)
- Completely free for LG Users
- Support **ONLY** LG Optimus series has Khmer Unicode Installed (get your phone update at LG Cambodia Service Center), we do not test with any other Android Phones!
- This keyboard won't include any fonts, so If your phone has no standard unicode, you can't use it.
• No internet connection required
• Khmer To English
• English To Khmer
• Search From Web
• Search by Sharing
• Auto Suggestion
• Pronounce & Voice Search
• Antonyms (Opposite words)
• Backup and Restore
• History & Study Plan
• Word Game
• Share Words
• Copy Words
This app works offline – you do not need an internet connection.
In addition to the trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, this app includes:
• Word of the Day – learn a new word every day
• Audio pronunciation – hear every word
• Voice search – speak to search
• Translator – get translations for over 30 languages
• Blog – explore over 800 fun language topics
• Slideshows – fascinating facts about language
• Quiz widget - test your vocabulary with Word of the Day quizzes
• Word origin - find out interesting etymologies
• Favorite words and search history – never forget the words you learn
• Spelling suggestions – get help with how words are spelled
• Local lookups - see which words are being searched near you
• Advanced learner’s dictionary – special content for ESL, EFL and English learners
Want even more? You can add to your app with our in-app purchases:
• Slang Dictionary
• Idioms and Phrases
• Example Sentences
• Medical, Science and Rhyming Dictionaries
Or you can get all of this additional content and remove ads for one low price with our Premium App.
The app is free, and supported by ads.
No internet connection is required to view the definitions or thesaurus (although you do need a connection to view illustrations, hear audio pronunciations, and use voice search).
* Synonyms & Antonyms
* Voice Search
* Example Sentences
* Audio Pronunciations
* Word of the Day
* Favorites - lets you keep a list of words that are particularly interesting to you
* For Tablets: Scrolling Index - lets you browse the entire dictionary
* Recent History - lets you keep track of the words you've looked up
♦ More than 182000 english definitions and large number of inflected forms
♦ Fast as it works offline, internet is used only when a word is not found in the offline dictionary
♦ You can leaf through words using your finger!
♦ Easy and functional user interface, optimized also for tablets
♦ Bookmarks and history with option to backup your bookmarks
♦ Crossword help: the symbol ? can be used in place of unknown letter
♦ Random search button (shuffle), useful to learn new words
♦ Compatible with Moon+ Reader, FBReader and other applications via share button
♦ Themes with user defined text colors (how? press menu-->select Settings-->click on Theme)
♦ No voice output? Please follow instructions here: http://goo.gl/axXwR.
Word pronunciation works only if voice data have been installed in your phone (Text-to-speech engine).
♦ No automatic keyboard at startup? Please open the panel Settings and then set option Persistent Search
♦ Question & Answers: http://goo.gl/UnU7V
♦ Information about permissions used by the application can be found here: http://goo.gl/AsqT4C
You can post your suggestions on http://goo.gl/Xkk6d
In case Moon+ Reader does not list my dictionary: open pop-up "Customize dictionary" and select "Open dictionary directly when Long-Tap on a word"
⚠ An offline dictionary needs memory. In case your device has low memory, please consider to use the online dictionary: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=livio.dictionary
Information for application developers:
✔ This application provides Dictionary API for 3rd party developers, please read further details: http://thesaurus.altervista.org/dictionary-android
keywords: Englisch, Inglês, английский
This application requires the following permissions:
INTERNET - to retrieve the definition of unknown words
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (aka Photos/Media/Files) - to backup configuration and bookmarks
WHY OUR USERS LOVE IT:
1. It is totally FREE!!
2. It has both ONLINE and OFFLINE mode available so will work without an internet connection.
3. It has facility to type in Hindi and search Hindi Words.
4. It provides Devanagri Font display across devices.
5. It has auto completion, save search history and save favourite words.
6. It translates individual words and phrases
7. It has audio pronunciations in English and in Hindi.
8. It provides english definitions, hindi definitions and usage examples.
9. It provides innovative dictionary tools like hindi english spell checker, word games etc.
10. It is regularly updated by a dedicated team of Developers.
11. It provides quick support at email@example.com for any problem.
12. It can be used as english hindi translator and english hindi converter.
For more information and to try it out on web please visit: http://dict.hinkhoj.com
We hope you will like it and review it on Google Play Store.
Please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any suggestion.
The comprehensive WordWeb dictionary database includes:
- 285,000 words, phrases and derived forms
- 225,000 word sense definitions
- 70,000 usage examples
- 85,000 text pronunciations
- Synonyms, similar and related words
- N. American, British, Australian and international English
The intelligent word entry suggests possible correct spellings as you type, as well as listing words that sound the same or are often confused.
Additional features include the ability to drill down on any word in a definition, full bookmark support and history.
Search features include:
- Alphabetical listing
- Spelling suggestions
- Sounds-like and often-confused
- Fast pattern-matching search (*, ?, vowel and consonant)
- Filter search results by noun, verb, adjective, adverbs
The database includes proper nouns and common abbreviations in addition to English vocabulary (e.g. LOL, Oxford, ROFL, Webster, UNHCR, etc.)
No Internet connection is required to use WordWeb, and it's free. Better than dictionary.com? - judge for yourself!
o 10,000 most frequently used words from each language
o A selection of the most frequently used words in everyday language
o Additional English explanation for all English headwords to help you enrich your language
o Quick search of words while you type
o Fast article scrolling
o History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
o Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
+ Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
+ Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
+ Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
o Pinch zoom
Other available dictionaries:
Our Bilingual and bidirectional dictionaries to English are available for the following languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Canadian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Mandarin, Netherlands, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovanian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh and Yiddish.
Total 15 Languages(CHINESE, FRENCH, SPANISH, ITALIAN, RUSSIAN, GERMAN, PORTUGUESE, POLISH, ROMANIAN, CZECH, GREEK, TURKISH, JAPANESE, KOREAN and ARABIC) support if You are connected to Internet. So You can learn different languages and pronunciations.
You can translate English to Chinese, English to French, English to Russian and so on...
and the reverse also..like Chinese to English, French to English and so on....
A dictionary book will cost You some tens of $ while You are getting this app free!
For those who are preparing for competitive exams like GRE, TOEFL, CAT it will be very useful for them. It is not possible to either carry or open a Dictionary Book always. But the electronic Dictionary will be always with You as Phone is your closest companion now a days.
You can search words quickly. You can also filter the words alphabetically.
Voice support is provided. So You will learn the proper pronunciation of each word.
If You are connected to internet then You can search details about a word in Google and Wikipedia.
So it is a combination of online and offline Dictionary. And You do not need to bother about the network condition also.
Oxford Dictionary and The Free Dictionary will be provided in the paid version.
Favorites option for GRE, TOEFL, CAT candidates will be there in paid version.
Practice for competitive exams on the go listening to music on the phone.
Radio for Khmer (in Khmer Language) by Khemara-Soft lets you listen the most popular Khmer Radio from the Web archiving in the convenience of your palm in one place without searching everywhere, stay up to date about what's happening in Cambodia and the world, no matter where you are.
This application currently offers 6 radio channels within 4 to 8 days archived like:
-Radio Australia (RA)
-Radio Free Asia (RFA)
-Voice of America (VOA)
-World Khmer Radio (WKR)
-The Khmer Post Radio (KPR).
Bonus: Live FM Channels added
All Khmer Radio links are organized in one page.
*** Some channels may not work, due to timing broadcasting.
*** Internet connection required for the application to run and fuction properly.
- Check news at any time for any moment for the latest update.
- When you're on the go, keep you from missing out
- Latest updates on politics, entertainment, technology, science and business news.
- Weather in all provinces
• Online search by categories, locations
• Search the nearest points of interest
• Phone call, Send email and view Map (phone call available on iPhone only)
• Option to choose the distant for "Near Me" function
• Location Services are not guaranteed on iPod touch