This dictionary is adapted from the original Chuon Nath Khmer Dictionary v2.1.
Please enjoy and help spread this app.
We welcome your feedback.
- A built-in Limon Keyboard (it looks best on devices with medium to large screen)
- Long-pressing on each key to show pop-up keys.
- You can swipe between definition.
- Android JellyBean support.
- Move-to-SDCard support
Cambodia most popular Khmer Dictionaries for Android OS is now moving to next generation. In this upgrade, you will enjoy many premium and great features that you are waiting for.
New features in v3.0
- Floating window (for Android 2.3.3 up)
- Text-to-speech support (Google SpeechSynthesis required)
- Context menu inside definition window (Read, Search, Copy)
- Pinch to Zoom
- Copy & Paste
- 4 rows Khmer Keyboard
Features in v2.2:
- Optimized for LG SmartPhones
- Combination of 3 dictionaries:
* Khmer-Khmer (credit to Chuon Nat Dict v2.0)
- Embedded Khmer Unicode for non-LG phones
- Built-in Khmer Keyboard for non-LG phones
- Fast and smart searching
- Comprehensive Definitions
Thanks to our main Sponsor
GGear Co., LTD. (LG Mobile Authorized Distributor)
- No internet connection required
- Built in Khmer Keyboard added for Khmer word searching
- Auto-complete suggestions
- Speech to text feature
- Study plan section
- MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)
iPhone version below,
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
Khmer (or Cambodian) is the official language of Cambodia.
ភាសាខ្មែរ (ឬកម្ពុជា) គឺជាភាសាជាផ្លូវការនៃប្រទេសកម្ពុជា។
Disclaimer: This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
Google Translate link: http://translate.google.com
This application has been developed by the Open Institute as part of the work on the USAID funded SPICE program. It is licensed under a LGPL license that allows free use, copying and distribution.
A simple Khmer Calendar app to save your times from looking at the calendar at home.
Let's celebrate the new year with Khmer Calendar 2014.
You don't need to look at the wall calendar at home again, just check it in your Android phone anytime.
The size of this app is a little big because the calendar sheets are image that designed.
If you guys like my app please rate my app 5*
"Tags: Khmer Calendar 2014, calendar, khmer calendar, 2014"
With all these features, before using please do a nandroid backup first. I mean backup your phone ;) If the new fonts does't work for you, this is the old font for you to install using the new custom font installer:
JellyBean - http://goo.gl/ZUiYwh
Ice Cream Sandwich - http://goo.gl/qktErW
Note: This app is intended for advanced Android user who know how to root their phone. If you don't know how to root, please search on Google with this "How to root ". Thanks you for your understandincug.
- One click install and restart phone in less than 5 seconds
- Redesigned UI
- You can now restore your original font
- Ability to install your own fonts
- Change/add Khmer to system locale
- Work on tablet (let me know, not tested)
v1.1.3 Legacy features:
- Easy to use and free
- Choose patcher according to Android version
- One click patcher mechanism
- Small package size (patches data will be downloaded from the network)
- Design to work on almost all Android version
- You are helping to promote Android app development in Cambodia
Khmer library offers free access to thousands of books in Khmer and foreign languages for Cambodia children, teenagers and adults. There are a wide range of books available to enjoy hours of fun reading. Download everything from international bestsellers to your favorite comics.Join us in bringing reading in Cambodia into the digital age!
***** FEATURE *****
- User-friendly interface
- Books are classified by new release, children, teenagers and adult
- Reinforce learning and development for children through active participation
- Supported with and without Khmer fonts download
- Support version: 2.1 up to KitKat
- Special feature: create and delete folders to easily manage your downloaded books
- Search box: English and Khmer
- Compatible with Smartphone and Tablet.
The Khmer Library was developed to providing reading materials based on nonprofit status. Permission to use, copy and distribute documents and graphics delivered from this app is hereby under the authorization of the creatorsor owners. IF ANY READING MATERIAL IN THE APP ISNOT ALLOWED FORDISTRIBUTION FOR NON-COMMERCIAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES, THECREATORSOR OWNERS CANREQUEST KHMER LIBRARY TO REMOVE THE MATERIALS AND WE WILL DO SO IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE EMAIL US AT email@example.com or CALL US THROUGH 017998994
-Simple and easy to use
-Videos are updated daily and weekly
You can listen and watch video from Youtube.com
Let's Install this FREE application with all VOA Khmer Special English video.
Please rate this app if you like it.
All copyrights and trademarks are owned by their respective owners.
tag: Khmer Learning Video, VOA special English, learn English
**No need rooted device or Khmer Unicode install
**Support from Android 2.1 and later
This is a simple Khmer Legends application. You can enjoy reading the legend story that some of them you already have read them or hear them when you were young.
In this application I have included 20 stories. Enjoy reading them and I'll update and add more stories in the next version.
Feel free to give me feedback if you experiences some inconvenient that caused by my application :).
"Tags: Khmer Legends, Khmer Story, Cambodia Legends, Legends, Khmer"
More from developer
Radio for Khmer (in Khmer Language) by Khemara-Soft lets you listen the most popular Khmer Radio from the Web archiving in the convenience of your palm in one place without searching everywhere, stay up to date about what's happening in Cambodia and the world, no matter where you are.
This application currently offers 6 radio channels within 4 to 8 days archived like:
-Radio Australia (RA)
-Radio Free Asia (RFA)
-Voice of America (VOA)
-World Khmer Radio (WKR)
-The Khmer Post Radio (KPR).
Bonus: Live FM Channels added
All Khmer Radio links are organized in one page.
*** Some channels may not work, due to timing broadcasting.
*** Internet connection required for the application to run and fuction properly.
• Online search by categories, locations
• Search the nearest points of interest
• Phone call, Send email and view Map (phone call available on iPhone only)
• Option to choose the distant for "Near Me" function
• Location Services are not guaranteed on iPod touch