You can choose between yards and meters as a distance measure!
Functions include the possibility to set up day programs where you can save selected exercises. Additionally we added the most important basic information on how to setup your training session, how to give feedback to the players and how to structure an endurance training program.
Stevie Brunner is responsible for the youth development and physical education for the top league club FC Lucerne in Switzerland. Before this role he has held several positions in the youth development department of the Swiss Soccer Federation. His education includes a successful Master in Physical Education, the physical conditioning program of Swiss Olympic and the instructor program of Swiss Soccer Federation.
• Used by several teams in the English League
• Developed with Dean Holdsworth and his many years experience as both a footballer and as a manager
• Simply drag your players into position using your finger
• Annotate your strategies using the drawing tools
• Animate player movement and ball passes
• Add more animation steps for more complex strategies
• Save/load your strategies and make changes to them at a later date
• Choose from a variety of pitches including full, half and goalmouth
• The Master Tactician comes in 3 flavours:
- Premium; Full Package with free updates to future addons
- Pro; Standard product with option to purchase all current and future addons (mobile version available with a reduced feature set)
- Free; Try out The Master Tactician with a limited feature set
The Master Tactician is the ultimate soccer strategy app. It has been designed for use at all levels from grass roots to the top-flight leagues.
The Master Tactician has endorsement from footballing professionals including former Premiership Striker and League 2 Manager Dean Holdsworth, former England and Manchester United Winger Lee Sharpe and West Ham Manager Sam Allardyce!
Create your tactics and show your players those match winning strategies and set pieces, on the training ground or during a match. Your players will be able to see where and when to make those runs with the inbuilt animation engine.
The Master Tactician benefits from continuous input and feedback from professionals in the footballing world; this gives us the edge to provide coaches with the right tool for their job.
Note: this is currently only available in the English language.
Seasons worth of fun soccer drills. Mixture of new and classic soccer activities.
Not sure what to practice today ? Pick from a list of drills or use the Droid "Drill Spinner". Just swipe the the "Droid Drill Spinner" and let the Droid randomly pick one of the over 30 fun soccer activities.
And yes, to make it more interesting for you and your players, we had to add in a few fitness activities(Jumping Jacks, Wind Sprints, etc).
You can add all your teams for each season, and consult the team's infos and seasonal stats.
Add your players infos, photo, and game's performance; the app will calculate all the total stats for every single player automatically.
Add your practice plan and exercises, describing the exercise and drawing with your fingers the clipboard.
Manage your exercises archive, shared by all your teams, to easily create new practice plans more rapidly.
Add games result, and the performance of every single player after a game, the app will calculate for you player's individuals stats and team's total stats.
You can also export every stats report and practice plan to PDF and send them via email, or import them on your computer.
• FEATURES •
• Manage your team practices, players and games for each season.
• Add team's photo.
• Consult your team stats for the season.
• Export your team stats to PDF.
• Support for youth soccer teams (5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 players).
• Send a group message to all your players via e-mail or text.
• Add a new practice with description and date.
• Add a new exercise to your practice plan with exercise description, note, duration and video.
• Draw with your fingers the exercise clipboard.
• Take the player's presence at practice.
• Export practice plan to PDF.
• Record a video of your players performing the practice for every exercise.
• Add your favorite exercises to the archive, in order to add an exercise to your new practice more rapidly.
• Add a new player with name, number, date of birth, role, height, weight, phone number, e-mail, notes and photo.
• Add new players to a team from your other teams.
• Consult the player's presence at practices, how many time he was a starting five, season total stats and stats per games played.
• Export the player's profile and seasonal stats to PDF.
• Add a new game with game result, opponent team, game type and notes.
• Add game with no score as scheduled game.
• Add the starting five and the reserves.
• Add players individual performance after a game, and the app will calculate the team's total stats.
• Add your game formation, describing your module and placing your starting players on the clipboard.
• Export game and players total stats to PDF.
• Create your exercises archive, adding your favorite practice exercises or marking an existing exercise.
ASSISTANT COACH ACCOUNT
• You can create a backup and share it on your devices using the same Assistant Coach account.
• Add your colleagues with a registered Assistant Coach account and share your practice exercises and practice plans with them.
• PDF Streaming: every time you create a new PDF, the file is uploaded automatically to your account. The file will appear on your profile page on the web, and you will be able to download the last 15 PDF files created.
• CONTACTS •
If you have any suggestions for improving the app, or any problem, or need help, please feel free to write to the email below.
ASSISTANT COACH: http://www.assistantcoach.co/AssistantCoachSoccer
•Easy to use player scroll bar on the bottom of the app
•4 different drawing features (Run, Pass, Block, and Dribble)
•Options to show or hide player routes during animation
•Play viewer to see your play step by step
•E-mail plays in app or save to picture gallery
•E-mail Plays in black & white or color
•Playbook to store an unlimited number of saved plays
•Full Field/Half Field options for all levels
•Chalkboard feature for quick drawing and reference (court layout options available)
•Clear Play/New Play button
•Shake feature to start a New Play
•Trash can feature to erase offense or defensive players or routes
•Erase individual players with a tap and drag feature
•Automatic line reset when you draw a new line on a player (no time wasted erasing old line)
•Create Notes for plays
•Cones for drills
•Play sequence automatically moves your players to the end of their routes so you can start the next sequence of your play
•Automatic save feature so you don’t lose play when you back out of app
We are committed to providing the best experience to our users. Therefore if you find any bugs please report them at email@example.com and we will address them ASAP! Follow us on twitter @CoachMeApps or on facebook.com/CoachMeApps. Visit us online at www.coachmeapps.com, all for the latest news.
It also features the unique ability to capture the field position of every play. Not only will you know how many shots your team took, but where they were taken from and where they landed. Those who have coached or played the game know how critical this information is when you're trying to improve your scoring chances.
With MiKS Soccer Stats, you will have fun capturing important stats for both teams on the field. Simply replicate on the screen of your mobile device the action happening on the field. It's that simple.
The application will track the time of every play, calculate important stats, and when the game is over, simply email the play by play events in a CSV file format that can be easily displayed in Word, Excel or any other editor of your choice.
As soccer coaches, we are always looking for ways to improve the performance of our teams. The MiKS Soccer Stats app was designed by soccer coaches with that objective in mind.
All exercises are classified by:
Recommended age: less than 8 years, 8-11 years, 11-14 years, 14-18 years and over 18 years.
Categories according to nature: Tactical, Technical, Physical, Globalized, Specific, Psychological and Strategy.
Each exercise contains a moving graph that facilitates understanding. A different turn includes information such as: description/development times and repetitions, difficulty, field dimensions, necessary physical elements, etc ...
In some smaller devices, graphics/drawings may be static and motionless.
The concept of Smart Soccer is to optimize the training sessions and make them more effective. It includes over 300 advanced exercises (each one including a detailed description and an illustration) that you can extend with your own notes and additions to make it even more effective and personalized.
The Smart Soccer exercises are divided in 6 categories: Analytical Exercises, Situational Exercises, Games Start, Themed Games, Ball Possession, Athletic Part.
The Analytical are special exercises meant to recreate real match situations, but with slight tactical and technical modifications, and without opponents.
Games Start exercises are useful in the first years of soccer school, and allow kinds to learn the basic principles of technique and individual tactics, and to ease the development of coordination abilities. They can also be used by adults as warming-up exercises.
Situational Exercises are specific exercises that are closer to real match conditions, and require at least one player, an opponent, and a game direction.
Themed games are real matches with special rules, created to enhance technical and tactical learning and development of smart in-game thinking. They can be used effectively with kids and adults.
Ball Possession are really helpful exercises, in which 2 or more teams challenge for ball possession. This kind of exercise improves individual techinque, team tactics, and the ability to analize game situations.
More features of Smart Soccer include:
- Write your own exercises and store them in the app
- Add a photo to your personalized exercise
- 100% offline availability. You can access all the data without an internet connection.
- Multilanguage: all the exercises are available in english and italian
- Create your own training sessions combining your favorite exercises.
- Add your personal notes to each exercise.
- Free updates: We will add new exercises preiodically at no cost
- Universal: works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- iPhone 5 ready: take advantage of the new 4" screen. it's optimized already.
The free version of smart soccer includes 12 exercises (2 for each category) and includes avertising.
The full version can be unlocked with a single in-app purchase (with unlocks all the exercises and removes ads) or by unlocking single categories (each category includes approx 40 exercises)
Think about the best players in the world. These players have do not just have certain skills that they are known for, but all aspects of their game allow them to dominate on the pitch. If they only had a single ability, other professionals would be able to stop them with ease. Yet, the best soccer players threaten to impact the game in a variety of ways because they performed drills every day to develop a variety of skill sets. You cannot improve each skill by going outside to play around with your friends; you must put in the time and effort to execute drills, and follow a routine that will help you improve! Use Fitivity’s Soccer Training and your game will be changed forever!
Take your game to the next level!
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
HOW DOES UBERSENSE HELP YOU COACH?
Breakdown golf or baseball swings in super slow motion, use side-by-side views to compare two different tennis serves, or review track and field form with frame-by-frame precision. Whatever the sport or setting, Ubersense helps coaches and athletes of all levels improve on-the-go.
Raise your game. Get the FREE app today!
* Record and replay your workout in HD
* Import video from your camera roll or third-party apps, such as Google Drive or Dropbox
* View frame-by-frame playback at 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 slow motion speeds
* Zoom and pan videos to access every detail
* Use drawing tools to measure and highlight technique
* Compare two videos in stacked or side-by-side view
* Track and compare an athlete’s progress over time
* Share videos with Ubersense users or anybody with an email address.
* Watch and download videos sent by other coaches and athletes
* Share and download multiple videos in parallel - even while app is in background.
* Voice-overs for sharing more in-depth analysis
* Access a library of pro athlete videos to compare techniques
We are continually working on new features, updates and bug fixes for Ubersense for Android. For support or feature requests, please visit http://ubersenseandroid.uservoice.com/. We would love to hear from you.
▶ "Not only is Ubersense a free app, but it is the most intuitive app I have ever worked with. It has completely changed the way I analyze and communicate with my campers and pupils."
— Jesse Hubbard, USA Lacrosse Hall of Famer and former MLL All-Star
▶ "This is a great app for me. I use it to show my high school hurdlers where they have errors in their technique, and we have used it to help several kids improve their technique."
— Bob Dahl, High School Track Coach
▶ "Ubersense is an exceptional app! It is an invaluable tool in our performance lab for assessing body mechanics and postural alignment for our athletes."
— Tom Scotto, USA Cycling Elite Level Coach
▶ "This software allows us to post video that our athletes can watch and learn from, regardless of where in the world they are training."
— Tuffy Latour, USA Skeleton National Team Head Coach
▶ "I coach figure skating and being able to slow down video and draw on the screen right on the spot has already been an extremely useful tool for my skaters."
— Erin S., Ubersense for Android user
Ubersense is trusted by the world’s best coaches and athletes in golf, baseball and softball, football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, soccer, bowling, swimming and diving, track and field, gymnastics, figure skating, crossfit, weightlifting, lacrosse, cheerleading and dance, archery, skiing, rowing, rugby, cricket and more.
“Coach’s Eye is an innovative way for anyone to gain the competitive edge by studying the performances of elite athletes and translate that to their performances.”
—ALLYSON FELIX: 4x Gold Medalist, USA Track & Field
“Coach's Eye allows us to film and analyze players right on the ice. It is a great tool to use for parents, athletes or coaches to help see their performance in practices and in games!”
—MARCO MARCIANO: Professional Goalie Coach
“Coach’s Eye has removed a barrier to great coaching, and athletes anywhere in the world can now receive feedback from their coaches.”
—DREW DILLON: Columbus Weightlifting
"In my opinion Coach's Eye is the perfect self correction & self development tool for any athlete wanting to develop their game. It's an educational dream come true for players and coaches."
—IAN FITZPATRICK: Manchester City FC Academy Coach, WAYF Academy Coach
Coach's Eye is the world's leading video platform for coaches and athletes who need to review athlete technique and game film. Coach's Eye delivers state of the art coaching and content management tools on your mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
Record your players and instantly show them how to improve, right on the field. Refine your pitcher's fastball, analyze your golf swing, easily break down a volleyball serve, improve soccer skills, or even demonstrate proper weightlifting form. Every coach, parent and athlete needs the edge Coach's Eye delivers.
A Coach’s Eye + PRO | VIP membership gives you access to industry leading video coaching tools and content management services for one low monthly price.
• Leverage a cross platform license that unlocks the full power of the world's best mobile coaching tools.
• Free up space on your local device without losing your videos.
• Access your videos anywhere, from any device.
Subscriptions for individual users start at just $5 a month with a one year commitment.
Enjoy a fully functional, ad free 3 day trial of Coach's Eye for Android. After your trial is up, choose the plan that's right for you by visiting www.coachseye.com (http://www.coachseye.com/).
• In-app ads.
• No premium tools.
• 2 GB of free cloud storage for sharing videos.
• Unlimited private / unlisted video sharing up to 2 GB free storage limit.
• Register up to 5 personal devices with your account.
• Ability to purchase premium tool packs in-app.
PRO (Subscription Membership - www.coachseye.com (http://www.coachseye.com/))
• 25 GB cloud storage.
• HD sharing.
• HD cloud backup.
• HD export.
• Send videos between your devices, or send from your Locker to devices.
• Access to all premium tools and effects.
• Cross-platform license.
VIP (Subscription Membership - www.coachseye.com (http://www.coachseye.com/))
• 150 GB cloud storage.
• HD sharing.
• HD cloud backup.
• HD export.
• Send videos between your devices, or send from your Locker to devices.
• Access to all premium tools and effects.
• Cross-platform license.
Have questions or suggestions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com)
Existing www.soccertutor.com customers can also download their eBooks and stream videos from the ‘My Library’ area. The app targets every level of football, from youth development to professional, so you can learn from some of the best coaches across the world.
The most downloaded and popular clipboard app ever. We have been around since 2011 and have constantly provided free updates.
Just like an actual coach's clipboard, you can move your players around on the screen and draw lines using your finger. For coaches and soccer players, this is the perfect app for you to discuss and demonstrate plays anywhere.
No more messy markers. Save and load unlimited of plays. Animate your plays from the sidelines. Share plays as PDF.
* Press the + button to record each step and then replay it by pressing the play button
* Double tap on players to change number/name
* To add/remove player. Go to Settings -> No. of players -> Tap on layer to remove or tap on empty space to add player (up to 11 max per team)
- Move players and ball with finger
- Change player number
- Display player's name
- Change no. of players (max of 5)
- Draw lines with your fingers
- Erase lines (undo)
- Half field and full field mode
- Save and load plays
- Adjust animation speed
- Change player and line colours
- Share via email
Visit our website/facebook for more instructions on how to use the app.