Note: This game requires your device to have a tilt sensor.
Sometimes the more simple a game is, the more challenging it can be. And few games are more simple than Ball on a Stick.
Some of the earliest games known to man consisted of nothing more than a ball and a stick, going all the way back to the dawn of time. This game represents the absolute cutting edge of ball and stick game technology, bringing the most basic form of amusement to the digital age, placing the ball and stick right in the palm of your hand.
To play, you hold your phone or tablet straight up and down, and carefully balance the ball on top of the stick, tilting your device to control the angle of the stick. The objective is to keep the ball on top of the stick for as long as possible. The game ends when the ball falls off the stick and hits the ground.
- Tilt your phone or tablet to control your stick for simple, addictive gameplay.
- Highly customizable ball with adjustable size and 50 unlockable balls so you are bound to find a favorite!
- Earn Gold Orbs to unlock new balls! The better your time, the more you get.
- The game saves your best time, so no more using a stopwatch and a pen and paper to record scores!
- Totally free to play!
- This game implements opt-in video ads that you can watch if you choose to. Watching ads will give you an additional boost of Gold orbs, so you can unlock new balls faster! And all proceeds go to the feeding and housing of two broke game designers.
So throw your Bilbocatcher straight in the garbage, because there's a new ball and stick game in town!