Real Carom Billiard is a simulation game employing highly accurate physics engine.
- Carom table where basic game (libre) or 3-cushion game can be played.
- Highly physics simulation enabling all type of shots to be executed. That includes masse and extreme english effect. The precision is high enough for almost all 3-cushion positions.
* Please check video for 3 cushion training walkthrough: http://youtu.be/cSVlUZaWhdo
- Training mode to learn positions and improve players' skills.
- Multiplayer mode to play vs other players.
** Version 0.3.0 **
>> To encourage player playing online games, players can now leave Google+ screen to play offline while waiting for match. 3 cushion preference was enabled.
>> New physics improvements were applied to make even more realistic feeling. Players who used to previous physics may take some time to adapt. However, this is a necessary step to bring Real Carom closer to "real" game:
- The old physics is only accurate to the first order. When ball that moves fast and spins heavily hit rails, the effect is off from real game.
- Long run such as 5+ rail is easier to calculate with new physics (real-life experience becomes helpful).
- Miscue was introduced to prevent both extreme english and very strong shot co-exist which is not realistic.
- Masse is now doable. "Super" masse is still limited under current accuracy (please check walkthrough video).
** Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/realcarombilliard **