What is Sudoku?
It is a puzzle game where people of all ages can easily learn with basic logical reasoning. The game, known from Japan, is named after the combination of the Japanese "Suuji wa dokushin ni kagiru".
In order to describe the game, it would be right to say "digit placement".
Classic sudoku puzzles are named according to their size and type. The most famous is the variety of 9x9 sizes. The classic sudoku consists of 81 squares in 9 regions with 9x9 dimensions and 9 frames. Numbers 1 through 9 are played by placing these 81 squares according to the rules.
The biggest mistake in solving Sudoku is rush. However, it is necessary to take the right steps to reach the result. Otherwise, it is not possible to reach a conclusion. The errors usually occur close to the end of the game. It is natural to solve it in the first place, and the duration of thinking may take longer.
When solving Sudoku , there is plenty to practice. Thanks to your practice, you can discover various techniques without being noticed. This automatically infuses you with the ability to think creatively and strategically.
There are three basic rules for all types of puzzles;
* All figures must be present in each line and these numbers should only take place once.
* Each column should contain all numbers and these figures should only take place once.
* All figures must be present in each region and these numbers should only take place once.
You can play this game for beginners and advanced players. And Free and English . Spend your leisure time playing in a pleasant way when you want to relax or make your mind active! Take a little break from the inspiration or relax your head. Free and English Take the game to wherever you go. Playing on your cell phone is as good as a pen and paper.
Select the desired level. Play at levels easier for brain training, logical thinking and memory, or try expert levels to really run your mind. The classic Free and English application has some features that make the puzzle easier for you: tips, automatic control, specifying repeats, and highlighting the ending figures. You can use these features or complete the challenge without any help. Whether you're playing for the first time or heading for expert challenges, the Free and English app gives you everything you need at very easy, easy, medium, hard and expert levels.
- Turn on the pen mode to take notes as on the paper.
- Control key to prevent duplicate numbers in a row, column, or block.
- Take back
- Tips can guide you.
- Analyze your best time for each difficulty level
- Automatic saving. It will be saved if you leave without finishing. You can continue where you left off at the next entrance.
- Highlight a row, column, and box relevant to the selected cell
- Eraser. Get rid of all mistakes
- Unlimited generated puzzles
- Free and English
- 9x9 grid
- 5 difficulty levels: very easy, easy, medium, hard and expert
Run your intelligence anywhere and anytime!