* Quality Tamil movie reviews and ratings from all online sources.
* Watch New Tamil movie reviews first like Sutta Kadhai, Arrambam, Yaan, Azhagu Raja, Pizza 2, Kochadaiiyaan
* Watch Tamil movies and trailers online for free. Collection of Old/Classic and New Movies
* Search any movie released till date by simply searching movie, actor or year
* Automatic Review Notification when as reviews gets published for any new movie by critics. No need to check different sites regularly before Friday to find out if a movie is good or bad.
* Retrieves list of movies that are currently showing in theaters, new releases opening this week or upcoming new movies soon to be in theaters.
* See box office and runtime length of any movie.
* Any good movies you missed? Find it here with Top rated movies!
* Movie info such as synopsis, casts, release dates and many more, all in one convenient fast app.
* Tamil calendar with all the release date of the upcoming movies
Keywords: Tamil , tamil movie, tamil movies, cinema, review, reviews, calendar, release date, moviereviews, move in theaters, new movie, imdb, movie review, newmovies, upcoming tamil movies, tamil movie reviews, indian movies new movies, watch movie, rating, telugu hungama, glamsham, santabanta, santa banta, indiafm, calendar,
Search movie tamil database, indian cinema, boss, dhoom 3, Free Online Movies, BlockBuster Movies, YouTube App
Future version to include :
songs, ringtones, wallpapers, and much more
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. We do not upload any Movies to YouTube. This app is just an organized way to browse and view these YouTube Videos. We don't host or upload any videos.
- Calendar 2014
- Hindu Calendar 2014
- Islamic Calendar 2014 / Muslim Calendar 2014
- Public Holidays Calendar 2014
- US Holidays Calendar 2014
- Bank Holidays Calendar 2014
- Telugu Calendar 2014
- Tamil Calendar 2014
- Malayalam Calendar 2014
- Chinese Calendar 2014
- Festival Calendar 2014
- Federal Holidays Calendar 2014
- 2014 Calendar with Holidays (Holiday Calendar 2014)
A app that has all 2014 calendar at one place.
Telugu is a Dravidian language spoken mainly in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, where it is an official language. Telugu is also spoken by significant minorities in the states of Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, and in Yanam, and in the union territory of Pondicherry. Andhra Pradesh's culture is widely know for its cultural art and music. Thus Telugu songs are a big hit among all the Andhra and Telugu speaking population. Contributions of Annamacharya and Tyagaraja to the "grammar of sound" made Telugu language the preferred language of composition for Carnatic Music and made Andhra Pradesh the mother of all modern music. The influence of Telugu Songs and music can be felt not only on Carnatic but global classical music and as a medium of emotional resonance has no parallel in human history.
So just download this app and listen to these wonderful emotional Telugu Songs as per your convenience, and experience these awe inspiring songs in telugu with just a click of your finger. This app contains all the latest telugu songs collected on a single platform and delivered on your mobile screens for a rich Telugu experience. Do review our app or drop us a mail in case you want any improvements or have any useful suggestions for us.
Disclaimer: This app indexes videos uploaded on YouTube in a convenient way. All the videos available are publicly shared on YouTube and we have not uploaded any content ourselves. You can mail us if you own any content and want it to be removed.
Tallapaka Annamacharya (or Annamayya) (Telugu: శ్రీ తాళ్ళపాక అన్నమాచార్య)(May 9, 1408 – February 23, 1503) is a Hindu saint of the 15th century and the earliest known Indian musician to compose songs called sankirtanas in praise of Venkateswara, the deity of Seven Hills in Tirumala, India where unbroken worship has been offered for over 12 centuries.The musical form of the keertana songs that he composed, which are still popular among Carnatic music concert artists, have strongly influenced the structure of Carnatic music compositions. Sri Annamacharya is remembered for his saintly life, and is honoured as a great Bhakta/devotee of Bhagwaan Govinda by devotees and saintly singers.
He is believed to have been the reincarnation of the precious sword of Vishnu (Nandakam). He is widely regarded as the Andhra Pada kavita Pitamaha (grand old man of Telugu song-writing).
Annamacharya is said to have composed as many as 36,000 sankeertanas (songs) on Bhagwaan Govinda Venkateswara, of which only about 12,000 are available today.
Annamacharya considered his compositions as floral offerings to Bhagwaan Govinda. In the poems, he praises Venkateswara, describes his love for him, argues and quarrels with the Lord, confesses the devotee's failures and apprehensions, and surrenders himself to Venkateshwara. His songs are classified into the Adhyaatma (spiritual) and Sringaara (romantic) sankeertanas genres. His songs in the "Sringaara" genre worship Bhagwaan Venkateswara by describing the amorous and romantic adventures of Venkateswara and Alamel Manga, while others describe the Bhakti of his devotees.
We hope this "Annamacharya keerthanas by TM" app will make u satisfy and induce bhakthi into ur heart and mind.
Its developed by our team of Telugu Mitrulam for the devotees of Lord Venkateshwara and Annamayyas lyrics fans.
More from developer
Get ready for the December music season in the Tamil month of Margazhi with the Kutcheris.com mobile app!
The LITE version of this app is now fully featured and supported by ads. For an ad-free experience, you may download the paid version.