In this application you will be able to download the Safety Signals for SR3 Risk Identification associated with hazardous substances and residue for the identification of SR3 risks, indicating the degree of severity for each category such as health, flammability and reactivity and you will also have the option to indicate a specific risk. You can select the size and will obtain a pdf file.
Applications for you.
SR3 offers several applications in different languages related to handling, transportation, final disposal of hazardous substances and waste so you can easily, modernly and efficiently download and/or print in Full Page, various sizes and formats:
- Safety Labels for Classes.
- Safety Labels for Classes with Numbers of United Nations UN.
- Number of United Nations UN.
- Safety Signs for risk identification.
- Danger Safety Signs.
- Guide Poster of Emergency Response GRE 2012.
Email results to designations you specify. Scan fire extinguisher barcodes using your Android phone. Recall previous inspections.
Please email & let us know what we can do to make this app work for YOU!
If you are a Home Inspector, or just shopping for a new home, you know how important it is to check every nook and cranny of each house you're looking into. This app will help you do just that. Take a look at everything you will have access to:
- Comes pre-populated with over 85 items
- Add/Delete Lists
- Duplicate Old Lists so you don't have to start over
- Add New Tasks
- Add New Items
- Delete Unwanted Items
- Set Alarms to remind yourself of items you still need to do
- Add Notes for more clarification
- Set a Priority to items (High, Medium, Low)
- Edit the Names of Items
- Sort Your Lists Alphabetically or by Priority (Menu Item)
kw: house, home, wiring, windows, walls ceiling, swimming pool, roof, plumbing, hvac, heating, air conditioning, floors, fireplace, doors, stairs, to do, list, check, checklist
Some key features:
1. Exact area is calculated for vessels with dish end.
2. Multiple starting points for calculation eg: you can start calculation by providing dimensions of the equipment or by providing area or fire water demand.
3. A range of K Factors and standard Pipe Sizes are provided in the app. Option to add user defined K-Factor & Pipe size is also available.
4. User can set default choice of units for different parameters used in calculations.(eg: Flow: GPM/LPM, Diameter :m/mm etc)
5. Application has a nozzle estimator tab to find the minimum no. of nozzles required in a ring of vertical vessel. Eg: Calculates no. of nozzle required in a ring for a 5m dia vessel having nozzles with spray angle 110deg and placed at 600mm.
6. An in-built calculator is also provided to perform simple arithmetic calculations.
- Protect against liability with unlimited photos and notes on condition reports
- Easily manage teams of any size with centralized scheduling and security
- Reduce inspector trips to the office with real time scheduling features
- Save data plan costs with adjustable photo quality and wifi-only syncing
- Improve tenant relationships with automatic tenant e-mail alerts
- Finished inspections are automatically sent to your Propertyware account, allowing for easy creation of work orders and printed reports
- An active account on Propertyware with the Inspections Module is required for use
Using the powerful web app you can define what you want to inspect, when, the checklist to be carried out, set pass, fail criteria, define incident creation rules, workflow and resolution deadlines. Checklists can capture photographs, GPS coordinates, numbers, free text, signatures and barcodes. Many checklists can be applied to a single item to be inspected and there is no limited to the number of checklists. Conditional Logic can be built into a checklist to gather additional information based on a user’s response.
Use the mobile application to perform inspections on smart phone, tablet or mobile computer.
Powerful Dashboards show compliance, inspection rates over time, and incident rates with resolution activity and resolution performance against deadlines.
Audit reports can be printed or can be emailed to the appropriate person, audit reports include all photographs, signatures gathered during the inspection or audit together with the GPS coordinates, as a google map, of where the audit was performed.
Start a 30 day free trial today.
Visit www.mobi-inspector.com for more information.
Inspection Suite is an all inclusive application designed for all fields. Some common uses are:
Real Estate Agents
This list is virtually endless...
Inspection Suite provides a very simple interface to utilize your phone as a tool during your normal work or liesure. It allows the user to record all aspects/photos of a job or inspection and email them for review, reporting and recording purposes.
From the main menu the user can:
Open a new inspection
Review existing inspections
Perform a Google search for anything- allows the user to look up any reference information for the task in real time.
Send Inspections Via Email
Alter program settings (email account, inspection catagories etc)
*Multiple catagories of inspections can be added for ease of reporting*
Within the inspection interface you can enter:
The client/customer name
Address (App also displays current GPS location and includes this in the report output email)
Any information about the client you wish to store (email, notes etc)
There is a covienient punch in and out feature which allows for tracking of billable time spent on the job
You can enter images either by taking them from within the app, or add previously saved images from the gallery.
You can record audio notes
You can also record any further text or notes about anything during you inspection/task. This feature also works well in conjuction with your phone's voice recognition- allowing for quick addition of notes without even typing!
All data within each inspection is assembled and sent via email to an address of your choosing (usually your own address). The data can then be used for any reporting, billing or recording purpose you require.
The free version of this app allows you to test all functions- once you have used all its great features purchase our Pro version for unlimited attachments and inspections!
1) User Defined checklists
2) Multiple Scoring Options (pass/fail or rating scale)
3) Rich data capture including images, comments and other user defined fields
4) Location (GPS) and time stamp for every inspection item
5) Integration with KNOW SERVICE
6) Online Mode permits inspection in poor network coverage areas
7) Standard and customizable reports
8) Multi Lingual Support
9) Complete SaaS offering
3D Inspection System Phone3D inspection software features:
• Efficient data collection, with EASY to use scrolling inspection report sections.
• Tap to report sections with finger-friendly touch interface.
• See report comments immediately build into paragraphs as selected. No annoying pop-ups to view or select comments.
• Capture photos directly into your Phone3D inspection from the device camera or the gallery. No set limit to the number of photos you may include for any area of a narrative inspection report. Photos in copied fields may be printed neatly together in a row in the final report.
• Complete customization of your inspection content. Add or copy areas for repeated components.
• Unused items automatically omit without any extra effort.
• Virtual inspection report preview
• Inspection status tracking and display of inspection scheduled information makes it easy to manage inspectors.
• Produce stunning end-user inspection reports from your collected data.
Anyone may install the Phone3D inspection collection app to demo it with example Residential Checkstyle forms. Using Phone3D with your personal Cloud3D account is needed to access reports created using your own custom forms and send them to and from your computer. Phone 3D is developed and supported by 3D Inspection Systems, Inc., the industry leader in the home inspection and marine surveying industries for over 25 years. Visit us at www.3dinspection.com
Note: Because of widespread variation of Android devices, we recommend checking our System requirements page on our website for device compatibility information or contacting us directly should you experience any issues on a particular model.
Please Note: The RiskWise app requires a RiskWise user account with connection to an active RiskWise system with app functionality enabled.
RiskWise is the market-leading, online property risk management solution helping organisations globally to manage risks including: Health & Safety, Accidents, Fire, Environmental, Legal and Operational, making proactive risk management easy.
The RiskWise app is designed to use the power of RiskWise to make risk management inspections simpler, quicker and more effective. From site safety inspections, compliance checks, tenant reviews and contractor audits to void unit insurance checks and environmental monthly checks, the RiskWise app enables you to:
· Design and schedule your own inspections and audit questionnaires. Use the RiskWise app to carry out any type of inspection, audit or check by designing your own question sets, escalation rules and schedules.
· Complete audits and inspections efficiently and effectively whilst on site without an internet or mobile connection. The RiskWise app automatically notifies users when inspections are due or overdue to improve turnaround times. Plus, users can pause and resume inspections, view historic inspections, and upload photos, comments and documents whilst on site – all offline.
· Create, assign and escalate actions effortlessly through to resolution. Create and assign actions whilst on site and once synced to your RiskWise system, automatically generate email escalations based on predefined rules.
· Report and analyse on inspections through RiskWise for enhanced risk visibility. Use RiskWise to analyse inspection information through in-depth reporting and graphical dashboards.
The RiskWise app helps you to achieve a simpler, quicker and more effective inspection process demonstrating due diligence and capturing a full audit trail, whilst simultaneously reducing associated costs and administration
► Inspection App Customization
► Auto Summary Insertion
► Email PDF Report
► Cloud Storage and Integration
► PDF Generation of Inspection Report
► Over 1800 Predefined comments in the defect library, with the ability to easily build on this
► And Much Much More.
★ Create Fully Customized Reports with Inspection App
Building, Pest, Health & Safety, just about any type of inspection.
With My Inspection App, nearly every aspect of the report is customization. You can add or remove sections, subsections, individual items, text, and photos to create completely customized reports. For Home Inspections as well as any type of Inspection
★ Create Reports Quickly With Comment Libraries In My Inspection App.
You don’t have to be a fast typist to get reports done quickly. The comment library feature allows you to insert comments instantly without having to type anything. You can create and re-use your own inspection comment library or choose from hundreds of pre typed home and building inspection comments included.
★ Create And Re-use Multiple Templates.
Create custom templates and then use them later. This makes it very convenient to perform many different types of inspections with the same App. When you purchase the App it come preloaded with Building And Pest Inspection Templates.
★What Matters Most.
When choosing home inspection app one of the most important things to consider is the final report. The report is what the clients and realtors will see and we’ve worked directly with Building Inspectors ,Solicitors and Conveyancers to create a report that’s professional and easy to read. My Inspection App contains all the features you need to create great looking reports at an affordable price. Suitable For Australian / NZ, United States and Canada as well as the United Kingdom.
Tags: Home Inspection, Building Inspection, Inspection Manager, Inspection Apps, Home Inspection Checklists, Inspection Reporter, Inspector Tool, Health & Safety Inspection
Used to conduct over 25,000 safety inspections per day in over 80 countries, iAuditor is the world's most popular Inspection Checklist App.
Build your own forms in seconds, or browse through iAuditor's shared Public Library of over 40,000 inspection forms that users have shared and collaborated with to find ways of working smarter, and faster. That's now the world’s largest online repository of Safety Inspection Checklists.
Everyone from Government Agencies, Fire Departments and International Airlines right through to one-man tradespeople are working smarter and more efficiently with iAuditor.
More than just a checklist... Smart fields allow you to create actions for responses and build intelligence into your templates.
Here are some of the main features:
- Smart and Dynamic Fields
- Branching and nesting of sub-categories
- Drag and Drop editing interface
- Multiple sections within an audit
- Exporting in more than one type at once
- Tick boxes
- Up to five custom default responses
- Administrator controls to lock down cloud uploading
- Custom heading fields and email subject lines
- Default email address can be setup for all audits
- Time stamps and date stamps for sections
- Media Gallery
- Export Profiles
- Asset fields for regularly inspected items or equipment
- Follow up actions and scheduling
- Image annotation and mark-up
- Multiple Export formats (See below)
The app is free to use and export reports in PDF format. In order to access more advanced export formats, a small once-off payment is required, see in app for current local price. The exporting unlocks are as follows:
- Basic Exporting: DOCX (Word), iAuditor Template and CSV Formats
- Advanced Exporting: All the basic exporting options, XML, JSON (Coming soon), and WebDAV
Visit www.safetyculture.io/iauditor for more information.
My OnSite Inspection App is a software aimed at businesses and freelancers to support the acquisition of data useful to the work to be done and the drafting of the documents relating to technical inspections.
With it you can jot down notes multimedia directly on the map of the survey and create a custom document the inspection in pdf ready for sharing or sending via email.
During the inspection you will note from the tablet materials to be used by placing them in the appropriate point of the seedling.
There is a library of standard materials such as cameras, cables, conduits, etc. ..
The strength is that each user can integrate their own material in the software by creating their own archives, divided into categories.
The Inspections are cataloged in Construction Contracts.
Virtually every survey refers to a job as a saleswoman indicated.
This means that once placed an order, for this you can then create more inspections.
Let's take an example.
Suppose that it has acquired a public work to make a video surveillance system to a common.
Well for this work we are going to enter a clerk called as "Video surveillance City of Rome."
Now suppose you want to start work with two surveys, one for work in the square of Spagnaed one at the Olympic Stadium.
Would insert two new surveys such as one called "Piazzadi Spain" and one called "Olympic Stadium".
Saleswoman: Video surveillance City of Rome.
Survey 1: Spanish Steps
Survey 2: Olympic Stadium
The order can also be inserted simultaneously inserting the first inspection.
The map of the survey can be either photographed or acquired from file.
If you do not have the map you can choose to use an image that follows a graph paper.
On this sheet you can draw, to make a plan on the fly, in principle, freehand using the tool of tools.
Inspection of the data acquisition.
Open the inspection dates, clicking on the point of interest on the map, you open a menu where you can choose which item to enter.
There are a total of six elements representatives basically two types of data, notes or materials.
- GPS Positions
- Materials Standard
- Custom Materials
The materials are the elements that need to use or assemble and which are marked on the map.
The software has a library of standard materials to use more common as cameras, cables etc .. but the great flexibility of the product is the ability to create their own libraries of materials.
You can create pdf file summarizing all the work performed, from seedling to photos to notes.
Very useful is the page of the pdf on the list of products and materials to be used in which the costs can also be reported to have suffered a global idea.
The downloadable version is the free demo and allows it to operate safely with a job but also to include a number of its materials and products.
In the Basic and Premium versions you can edit and archive their work (unlimited in premium version).
It will also be possible to acquire GPS data on the map and calculate the distances (described later on pdf).
For further details and guidance, please visit www.onsiteinspectionapp.com
The app also provides a "Check-In" feature for Work Alone or visit verification. A worker who is alone can use the app to easily check-in and be monitored. If the worker goes over their allotted time then it sends an alert to the company with a link to the worker's location. A company can also monitor workers who are visiting well sites or other facilities and verify that they actually did visit the site.
IMPORTANT: In order to use this app you need to have your company register at http://OilfieldInspectionApp.com first by filling out the form. Once your company is registered you can set up unlimited user accounts.
Watch this video to learn more: http://youtu.be/VIOaJr4B_g0
KwikReports for Home Inspectoion is an application written by Home Inspectors FOR Home Inspectors. Write multiple inspection types using only ONE application on a Handheld Device:
- Full Home Inspection Report
- Condominium Inspection Report
- Uniform Wind Mitigation Report (FL)
- Four Point Insurance Report (FL)
- Citizens Roof Certification Report (FL)
- Chinese Drywall Inspection Report
Over 8000 reports have been delivered to clients using KwikReports, usually within 90 seconds from completing inspection.
You may use KwikReports for Free (create trial reports)!
After taking KwikReports for a test drive, create a FREE account at www.kwikreports.com to activate a full use version of KwikReports on your Android device. (Please follow email or online instructions to input activation code into your Android!)
Why Use KwikReports?
*Comprehensive Report Formats On ONE Device!
*Perform Data Entry, Including Inspection Photos On ONE Device!
*Perform Multiple Inspection Types On ONE Device at the SAME TIME!
*Download Inspection Order and Property Details From Inspector’s Online Order Form!
*Professional Report Content Provided By Home Inspectors For Home Inspectors
*Report Flows Alongside Typical Inspection Protocols-Complete Data Entry As You Go!
*Instant Previews Available! View Your Report, Before You Deliver!
*Repopulate Previous Reports For Follow Up Inspections
*Create Custom Templates For “Cookie Cutter Properties”
* 1800+ Database Deficiency paragraphs PRE-LOADED, add to, subtract from and customization.
* 3 Clicks to full database deficiency description
* Add your own corporate logo to your report template
* Add your own corporate watermark to your report template
* Edit your report text content on all reports.
* Inspection Agreement included. "Copy & Paste" your own Inspection Agreement to be included as an optional attachment to report deliveries.
* Multiple inspector management for larger operations
* 20,000+ historical inspection data retention and repopulation.
* Preview on site with client and copy client for delivery from server.
* Automatic photo loading from device camera.
* Reverse or return photo display arrangement
* Photo capture of data plate labels for auto report population
* Online inspection database management
* Capture clients signature on Android device
* Update and sign Inspection agreement on Android
* Sign Wind Mitigation on Android
* supports the Eye-Fi card from Eye-Fi Inc.
* Annotate your images on the fly. Use your own icons for editing or download a set free from kwikreports.com