In this application you will be able to download the Safety Signals for SR3 Risk Identification associated with hazardous substances and residue for the identification of SR3 risks, indicating the degree of severity for each category such as health, flammability and reactivity and you will also have the option to indicate a specific risk. You can select the size and will obtain a pdf file.
Applications for you.
SR3 offers several applications in different languages related to handling, transportation, final disposal of hazardous substances and waste so you can easily, modernly and efficiently download and/or print in Full Page, various sizes and formats:
- Safety Labels for Classes.
- Safety Labels for Classes with Numbers of United Nations UN.
- Number of United Nations UN.
- Safety Signs for risk identification.
- Danger Safety Signs.
- Guide Poster of Emergency Response GRE 2012.
Chemical manufacturers are now required to comply with the Globally Harmonized System of labeling chemicals. OSHA has adopted the GHS into its own Hazard Communication Standard (HCS). This system is complex and important to all chemical companies’ workplace safety.
With access to tens of thousands of supplier-specific Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and the ability to easily enter and upload more SDS and GHS label data for company-specific chemicals, the EMS software allow for easy and accurate access to data and GHS label generation.
Image or text based MSDS’s can be viewed organization wide over these mobile devices. The easy to use search screen makes finding the most appropriate and up to date MSDS’s simple and quick. By entering the product name, manufacturer, MSDS number the data sheet is returned for viewing or printing. These data sheets are OSHA compliant for instant hazard information access. Specific data sheets can be linked to chemical inventory for increased ease of use.
On March 23, 2012, OSHA adopted a new Hazard Communication (HazCom) Standard. This “new” standard is part of the 20-year-old world-wide effort to standardize the way chemical hazard information is communicated. It is known as the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals. The EMS.GHS/(M)SDS mobile applications help you identify, label and effectively manage workplace safety
SFS Chemical Safety’s EMS software will help you build your library of safety data sheets as efficiently as possible and it will output GHS labels. The cost to upkeep this library through our product is extremely competitive, in most cases meaning you will pay less to maintain this inventory of data sheets through us than if you were to hire another outside service or do the work internally. For added ease of use the software is iPhone and iPad compatible allowing users to access safety information seamlessly anywhere.
Employers that use chemicals in their operations, chemical manufacturers or distributors are required to comply with new GHS labeling and safety data sheet requirements. Our software allows you to find, display and print GHS compliance labels in multiple languages, and has built in tables with all the GHS Hazards and GHS Precautionary codes, as well as signal words and pictograms associated with manufacturer specific chemicals.
The MSDS manager comes with a chemical reference database including chemical properties, hazard data, regulatory data for 80,000+ chemicals that includes all EPA designated hazardous chemicals as well as compliance, regulatory, chemistry, storage, and labeling data. The US EPA list of lists, a database of federal regulations, has been cross referenced against all chemicals in the chemical reference database so the (M)SDS module displays and produces appropriate hazard labels.
MSDS and GHS Labeling Features:
➤ Electronic MSDS Documents
➤ Hazard Labels
➤ Storage Labels
➤ Shipping Labels
➤ NFPA Labels
➤ HMIS Labels
➤ PPE Labels
➤ DOT Labels
➤ Canadian Labels
➤ EU Labels
➤ US Federal and State, Canadian and EU Regulations
➤ EU R&S Phrases
➤ MSDS Component (Ingredient) Management
➤ Part Number Management
➤ MSDS Facility/Location Limit Management
➤ Chemical Approval
Try this amazing theme now!
★ Notice ★
To use the theme, you need to first install iKeyboard Pro. Freely. Click here to install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qisiemoji.ikeyboard
★ Learn about iKeyboard Pro★
Bored with your default Android keyboard? CUSTOMIZE your keyboard now with iKeyboard Pro!
It is the free and best colorful Emoji,Emoticons,Text Face,Themes,Stickers and Smiley Keyboard you have seen!Free Features
- Accurate auto-correct and next-word prediction
- Best collection of 800+ emoji, emoticons, and smileys support everywhere (including Whatsapp and others apps which support Emoji)
- personalized themes supported
- Customized font style supported
- Easily Input various kind of symbols and emoticons
- Quickly used and share emoji through social sites
- Full Emoji,Smiley,Emoticon and text face display & More than 3000 Free Emoji
And lots of convenient features are prepared for you!
If you want to learn more about iKeyboard Pro,click here:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qisiemoji.ikeyboard
★ Contact with us ★
Follow us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/IKeyboard/785601774845713?ref=hl
If you like our theme,please support us by rating it ★★★★★and leave a comment.Thanks for your time and enjoy it.
All you need is the ADB turned on your Fire TV/Stick and Allow installing apps from unknown sources.
Fire TV/Stick Instructions
Turn on ADB Debugging
You must enable ADB on the Fire TV device before you can connect to the device.
1. From the main (Launcher) screen, select Settings.
2. Select System > Developer Options.
3. Select ADB Debugging.
Get the IP Address
You need the IP address of your Fire TV device on your network to connect ADB to it.
1. From the main (Launcher) screen, select Settings.
2. Select System > About > Network. Make note of the IP address listed on this screen.
AGK Fire Instructions
1. Open the AGK Fire app, Enter you Fire TV/Stick IP Address or Select from pre populated Fire TV IP'S on Fire TV IPS TAB
2 Select the app you want to install on your Fire TV/Stick from Phone APPS Tab.
3. Once the app is installed. You should see a message with [App Name] Installed/Pushed.
4. Once an app is successfully installed, Since Fire TV/Stick does not show the side loaded app's on regular screen, You should look for the app in Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Application and you can lunch the app from there.
5. You can see all the app's on your device by selecting Menu > Show All App's.
6. You can Push files/folders from your device by selecting Menu > Push File/Menu > Push Folder options.
1. You can turn on the Expert mode from settings.
2. You should see two extra tabs in Expert mode.
FIRE TV APPS TAB
1. You can see the app's installed on your Fire TV/Stick.
2. Please refresh if you don't see the app's.
3. You can Lunch/Uninstall the app's from this tab.
4. You play any video URL on FIRE TV/Stick form menu > play URL option.
FIRE TV SD CARD TAB
1. You should see the data on the SD Card of your Fire TV/Stick.
2. You can delete/pull the files/folders from SD Card on your Fire TV/stick from this TAB.
1. Once you install this app, you should be able lunch any HTTP video links to play on Fire TV/Stick by selecting AGK Fire in the options.
2. You need to install MX Player free version on the Fire TV/Stick for this to work.
Credit goes to alexjlockwood for loader manager guide which is the backbone for my app.
Also Thanks to all the wonderful tutorials on android app development on the web.
Any Suggestions are welcome. I will try to address as soon as I can.
Electrical Code Tables is an all in one application for NEC code tables. Tables include: Motor FLA, NEMA Enclosures, Conductor Ampacity, Conductor Area, Conduit Area, Minimum Cover, and much more! Great for a quick check in the field or for use in the office. Simple to use and simple to understand, just code tables!
*NEC 2011 and NEC 2014 selectable code references.
*Easy to use customizable interface.
*Step By Step help section to guide you through the calculation.
*Lots and lots of searchable code tables.
*Perfect for a quick reference in the field.
NFPA, National Fire Protection Agency, National Electrical Code, NFPA 70, and NEC are registered trademarks of the National Fire Protection Association and are not associated with ReiWare, LLC in any way.
VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT ON-CALL AVAILABILITY APPLICATION
As leaders on emergency services departments, it is your responsibility to ensure that when the call comes out, you have the staffing to adequately respond to that call. You may have multiple battalions or crews on standby, but can you honestly say you know if each member is able and ready to respond? What if they ran to the grocery store a town or two away? Did they have a school event to attend with their child? What if they have been drinking that night? Even if they sent you a page or a text message to advise you, in the heat of the moment can you remember who paged out and who didn’t? Welcome to Page-Out! This patent pending process will allow the entire department to see who is available and who isn’t at any time. Each user can page-in and page-out from this application updating the entire department’s network of applications faster than a text message. Think about the amount of time you could save if you knew your staffing wasn’t adequate. You could call for mutual aid early; possibly saving lives. You could recall firefighters to ensure coverage. The options are endless. Page-Out is volunteer emergency services answer to on-call availability.
This is not a stand-alone application. You MUST have a subscription through our website at www.page-out.com for this application to function.
Simple – Fast – Easy Set up:
Simply create an account at www.page-out.com. Once logged in, you can add users and instruct those users to download the Page-Out Fire Application. Using their unique ID number and the departments universal password they can log into the application and are automatically linked with every other user on the department.
Easily select various shift types such as 24/48 (ABC), 48/96 (AABBCC), etc. Customize labels and colors for each of your shifts to easily highlight your personal schedule. Visit www.fireshifts.com to see a full list of scheduling options.
Ad supported. An iOS (iPhone/iPad) version is also available.
Works indefinitely. No purchasing of yearly licenses, free updates, no subscriptions fees.
Pro version available with no ads and syncs to your Google Calendar:
Feedback is appreciated: email@example.com
This is the Lite version where some feature are disable.
A must have utility for electrician's, electrical contractors or those looking to pass an electrical certification.
Calculations per National Electric Code 2011.
-Circuit’s Conductors voltage drop.
-Minimum Conductor Size.
-Three bend saddles.
-Detail Conduit Support.
-Raceway size calculation.
-Maximum number of same wire.
-Spacing for Conductor Supports.
-Conductor Ampacity, wire size.
-Sizing outlet box.
-Sizing Pull box.
Load calculation (Residential)
-Range and dryer’s calculation.
-Service \ Feeder Conductors.
-Transformers OCPD calculations.
-Transformers Short Circuit calculations.
-Delta-Wye transformers Calculations.
-Motor OCPD calculations.
-Motor NEMA Starters calculation.
-Motor Locked Rotor Calculation.
-Three way switch.
-Start/stop AC motor.
-3 phase A.C. Motor Windings and Connections Wye
-3 phase A.C. Motor Windings and Connections Delta
-600v or less.
-Grounding Electrode Conductor.
NEMA Device Configurations.
NEC Tables section.
-Resistors color code.
-Phase wire color code.
NEC Calculations Examples
2011 NEC Code Changes
National Electrical Code and "NEC" are registered trademarks of the NFPA
-And more coming soon! Stay tuned for updates.
If you like to report bugs or suggestions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
KwikReports for Home Inspectoion is an application written by Home Inspectors FOR Home Inspectors. Write multiple inspection types using only ONE application on a Handheld Device:
- Full Home Inspection Report
- Condominium Inspection Report
- Uniform Wind Mitigation Report (FL)
- Four Point Insurance Report (FL)
- Citizens Roof Certification Report (FL)
- Chinese Drywall Inspection Report
Over 8000 reports have been delivered to clients using KwikReports, usually within 90 seconds from completing inspection.
You may use KwikReports for Free (create trial reports)!
After taking KwikReports for a test drive, create a FREE account at www.kwikreports.com to activate a full use version of KwikReports on your Android device. (Please follow email or online instructions to input activation code into your Android!)
Why Use KwikReports?
*Comprehensive Report Formats On ONE Device!
*Perform Data Entry, Including Inspection Photos On ONE Device!
*Perform Multiple Inspection Types On ONE Device at the SAME TIME!
*Download Inspection Order and Property Details From Inspector’s Online Order Form!
*Professional Report Content Provided By Home Inspectors For Home Inspectors
*Report Flows Alongside Typical Inspection Protocols-Complete Data Entry As You Go!
*Instant Previews Available! View Your Report, Before You Deliver!
*Repopulate Previous Reports For Follow Up Inspections
*Create Custom Templates For “Cookie Cutter Properties”
* 1800+ Database Deficiency paragraphs PRE-LOADED, add to, subtract from and customization.
* 3 Clicks to full database deficiency description
* Add your own corporate logo to your report template
* Add your own corporate watermark to your report template
* Edit your report text content on all reports.
* Inspection Agreement included. "Copy & Paste" your own Inspection Agreement to be included as an optional attachment to report deliveries.
* Multiple inspector management for larger operations
* 20,000+ historical inspection data retention and repopulation.
* Preview on site with client and copy client for delivery from server.
* Automatic photo loading from device camera.
* Reverse or return photo display arrangement
* Photo capture of data plate labels for auto report population
* Online inspection database management
* Capture clients signature on Android device
* Update and sign Inspection agreement on Android
* Sign Wind Mitigation on Android
* supports the Eye-Fi card from Eye-Fi Inc.
* Annotate your images on the fly. Use your own icons for editing or download a set free from kwikreports.com