Ready4 MCAT (Formerly Prep4 MCAT) fits powerful MCAT prep on your phone with expert content from The Princeton Review that you can study anytime and anywhere.
Our Smart Guide helps you master all AAMC-tested topics on the MCAT with more than 70 lessons, 1,000 detailed flashcards and 1,600 practice questions. As you practice MCAT questions on Ready4 MCAT, the app tracks your performance and highlights your test strengths and weaknesses, helping you zero in on what you need to study in order to boost your MCAT score. It’s a smarter, more efficient approach to exam prep!
- A complete MCAT course you can access anytime, anywhere from your phone or tablet
- 1,600+ MCAT practice questions from The Princeton Review
- 1,000+ flashcards and more than 70 lessons vetted by current med students who scored highly on the MCAT
- Track your strengths and weaknesses with our in-app analytics
- Customizable practice tests to fit your needs
- Top Schools List: Browse 172 MD- and DO-granting institutions in the U.S. and find out their average MCAT score,
national ranking, and cost of tuition. See exactly how far your estimated MCAT score is from your school’s average scores, and get a clear picture of how close you are to getting the MCAT score you need.
A typical MCAT course costs more than $2000 and a set of MCAT prep books will run you more than $200. Ready4 MCAT contains as much content as a set of books, along with analytics and features you’ll never find in a book, for only $149.99. Plus, the app’s first three lessons are completely free.
Download the app for FREE and try it for yourself today.
We’d love to hear from you. Please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
MCAT® is a registered trademark of the Association of American Medical Colleges. The Association of American Medical Colleges does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in any with with the owner or content of this application.