Introducing Laconic GPS
It is time to upgrade your GPS Logging experience on your Apple iOS and Google Android devices!
Introducing Laconic GPS – the first of its kind cross-platform GPS logging and GPS monitoring application toolkit.
Laconic GPS was built with love and care by someone with Autism. This app was built to help keep me busy while having health issues, stay in my home while having difficulties in the area, and to help bring a new generation of GPS Logger to market.
What We Bring to the Table
* Simple and laconic GPS logging without the fluff
* Lower your geo-tagging costs by simplifying GPS logging without expensive dedicated hardware
* Built-in ways to log, export, and map your current GPS log (and/or trail)
* Feedback is always executed - unlike some companies who don't care to help we take all your feedback and create an action plan to see that every request is filled in App development
Other features include:
* Export your log in GPX format
* Live time display with Google Maps
* Log your walks, bike rides, car rides, or jogs in the park
* and much more!
Who wants to pay $200 or more and lug separate hardware around like the Canon GP-E2?
Save some space in your bag and bring a bottle of water instead – you will need it in the Florida heat!
Let our App take care of everything else for you!