Today a new option is available for them and for you to enjoy a conversation with each other , its a new app called Mimix .
Anything a person will say is immediately translated to sign language through mimix making it easier to have a clear , two-way communication with a deaf without having to know sign language .
we aim to help deaf and hard hearing people communicate ,share ideas and express thoughts with others using this app.
mimix uses a technology that translates spoken and written words into sign language with a 3D character.
We are using ASL (American Sign Language) based Dictionary as signed English
More than 2500 animated sign language
Translate speech to sign language effectively
Friendly user, Easy to use anywhere and anytime
Periodical updates for sign language library
Providing a framework for developers to create an applications using our sign language library
*This version is Beta, please leave a feedback for improvement*
There are 360 million hard hearing and deaf person worldwide help make a difference in their lives ..be part of the change .
video to explain how
Mimix is being used the time this text written by more than 8,000 deaf in USA & Canada.
- Converts Text Into Sign Language
- Speaks The Currently Interpreted Character
Join us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/abhisofttech
Keywords: ASL American Sign Language Deaf interpreter reader talker disabled handicap handicapped therapy disorder Augmentative alternative communication ALS Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis MND motor neurone disease
Tap a letter and you will see how to sign that letter.
Type in a word and you will be shown how to spell that word in sign.
Version 2 update: Based on some of your feedback I've made some small changes.
1) The "SPELL A WORD" button has a solid colour background to make it clear that it is a button.
2) The text at the top of the spell a word images page is larger and clearer.
3) The size of the app is reduced to 1MB.
4) The "J" and "Z" images now have arrows to imply movement.
The app is free and has no adds.
The application currently includes 5 sign language alphabets. These are the American Sign Language (ASL), British Sign Language (BSL), French Sign Language (LSF), Greek Sign Language (GSL) and South African Sign Language (SASL).
Despite the fact that there are various mobile service packages for Deaf people, these can still prove to be costly. SSMS main aim is to provide are more cost effective method of communication. SSMS makes use of graphical messages (hand shapes, signs) that are charged at normal SMS rates instead of MMS rates. The rates for sending an SSMS depend on the standard SMS rates of your cellular provider.
The application also aims to bridge the gap between Deaf and Hearing cultures. By allowing Deaf and Hard-of Hearing users to send and receive messages in their mother tongue, communicating can be more effective and pleasant. The translation feature allows hearing users to convert sign language messages into plain text.
• On-screen sign language alphabet keyboard.
• Receive and send messages in plain text and sign language.
• Translate sign language messages into plain text messages and vice versa.
• Message in Motion (MiM) to view sign language messages in motion. The speed of the motion can be set to improve viewing experience.
• Two different background themes. Based on research, the high-contrast black and yellow background theme should be more appealing to Deaf users. The second theme is a low-contrast grey background theme.
• Learning mode to view both sign language and plain text simultaneously in a message.
• Learn a sign language alphabet
• Set the size of the sign language and plain text characters
Please let us know if you find any bug in the application. We appreciate all the feedback that you have to offer and hope you enjoy the application.
Hoy en día hay traductores de español a cualquier lengua, pero ninguno que traduzca a lengua de signos española.
Por eso creamos SIGNSLATOR, una app que traduce texto en castellano a lengua de signos. Una herramienta para que oyentes y no oyentes puedan comunicarse, difundiendo y enseñando la lengua de signos.
Body language is a form of non-verbal communication, which consists of body posture, gestures, facial expressions, and eye movements. Humans send and interpret such signals subconsciously.
Body language is an important part of communication which can constitute 50% or more of what we are communicating. If you wish to communicate well, then it makes sense to understand how you can (and cannot) use your body to say what you mean.
No matter where you bump into your eye candy - at a friend's house, at a bar, a restaurant or even in the midst of a crowded market, the questions remain the same: "What on Earth is he/she thinking? Does he/she really like me? Do I stand a chance?"
But do you know that men and women both are pre-programmed to send out physical clues when they're interested in the opposite sex? A huge advantage of becoming aware of your love interest's body language is that you can now read his/her mind and predict their next move.
We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better. We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Xpressive Hand es la aplicación ideal para aprender el abecedario en señas y poder comunicarse con las personas sordas a su vez.
Hoy en día es necesario poder romper las barreras de la comunicación y esta aplicación te da la oportunidad de hacerlo de una forma entretenida, divertida y muy amigable!!
imagínate que necesitas decirle "hola" a una persona sorda y no sabes como, esta aplicación te ayudará o si quieres decir y aprender tu nombre, tienes hoy en tus manos la oportunidad.
¡¡Únete!! y que seamos aun mas los que estamos rompiendo las barreras y comunicando con ellos,
ya que es "incomodo" no poder hablar con alguien sordo. Disfruta y aprende hoy con "Xpressive Hand"
En que esta basada "Xpressive Hand". pues nada mas y nada menos que en la lengua de señas y en la necesidad de comunicarnos. Pues hoy aprovechamos la tecnología y es posible hacerlo.
More free game added, layout and permission updated.
More tips added as requested by many users
- Decoding the women body language
- How to read body language
- Improving your body language
- The importance of body language
- What do men mean when they do the things they do
Check it out now before the holiday sale ends!
Do want to learn how to read people's boy language? Do you want to read the body language of the person you’re dating? Are you having problem understanding your pets body language....
Then you need this How To Read Body Language Tips APP! There are a lot of good tips and expert advice on how to easily read other people's body language and even for your pet.
What are you waiting for? Start READING NOW!
Here is what you will learn inside...
- What is body language and why body language is so important in our communication? Read this to know why understanding and able to use and interpret body language correctly is crucial in our daily life.
- Best Tips to read body language of men and women
- Love Body Language attraction - Read this to know more about your partner through his/her body language
- Body language flirting (does he like me body language or signs he likes you body language) Are you on the date or looking for one? This is a MUST READ Tips…
- Read more about alpha male body language here…
- How about body language lying or body language of a liar? Are you one of those using these? How to avoid it…
- Body language decoder for animal:
1- cat body language
2- dog body language
3- rabbit body language
4- horse body language
- What are positive body language and confident body language to make full use especially when you are delivering speech?
- Body language of shy person and how to improve it
- Some secrets of body language that no one tells you
* Free Puzzle and Memo game to get you relax while using the app
and much, Much More!
Share this APP to all of your friends, family, relatives and love one's. Be an expert body language reader after reading and checking out all contents of this App. There are a lot of free apps inside. Click INSTALL to download it now while it is still FREE!
Thanks a lot for your interest
More from developer
Clean before Facials
Make an Herbal Face Mask
Keep Your Face Looking Great
Use Facial Scrubs
Use Facial Cleansers
Use a Facial Moisturiser
Pick Skin Care Products : Applying Facial Moisturiser
What Is the Best Moisturiser
Baby Massage Techniques
Infant And Baby Sleeping Aid
The Gift Of Love
Tummy Massage For Colic
Infant Massage Techniques
Baby Massage Therapy
Massage To Relieve Gas
Poor Health And Happiness
Parenting Tips 1
Parenting Tips 2
Part one contains 15 video lessons on the art of Ballroom Dancing.
Ballroom Basic Hold
Cha-Cha Dance Steps in Ballroom
Details of East Coast Swing Steps
East Coast Swing Steps for Beginning Ballroom Dancing
Fifth Position Break in Beginning Ballroom Dancing
& more !
A real must for all those expecting and new mums alike!
How to Breastfeed
How to Get a Baby to Sleep
What Foods to Avoid While Breastfeeding
Wash Your Baby's Hair
Help With Colic
Prevent Baby From Getting a Flat Head
Nappy Rash Treatments
This app concentrates on Bunker play and includes:
Rules In The Bunker
The Splash Shot
You will learn something every time you play the app!
Head Vs Chest
Breaking Bad Habbits
Matching voice To A Song
Build Your Range
Find A Vocal Coach
Chin Muscle Strength
The Tut Breakdancing Move
Moves And Steps
How To Do A 1990
Shuffles, Freezes, & Poses
How To Swipe
How To Rubberbank
How To Flashkick
How To Air Baby!
Katadori-dai Ikkyo Ura
Morote Dori-Kokyu Ho Omote
Grabs And Overhead attacks
Defence Against Bear Hug
Defend Against Front Choke Hold
Defend Against Hair Grab
Wrist Lock Twist
& much More!
Learn A Dance Routine
Basic Street Dance
How To Float, Glide And Slide
How to airwalk, moonwalk, sideglide
Tricks & spins
Boxing safety tips
Boxing Abs Workout
Jump rope drills
Throwing a Right Cross
Boxing jump rope drills
Jab & Cross Combo
Throwing a Jab
Develop Advanced Skills
Wearing Colour On The Eyes
Eliminating Puffy Eyes
Makeup for Green Eyes
Remove Bags Under Your Eyes
Reduce Dark Circles
Makeup for Large Eyes
Transforming Your Eyes
Eyeshadow For Pale Skin
How To Sing Vowels
How To Use The Diaphragm
Using A Piano To Help Vocals
Repairing Vocal Chords After Performances
Practising Scale Notes
Upper Range Vocal Exercises
Practice makes perfect!!
Sing Like A Star
How Not To Over Sing
Right Brain Training
Tense Lips Problems
Vocal Fry For Swollen Cords
Opening The Throat
Posture & Breathing
Hit High Notes