Think about how much stress your feet go through each day. Standing, running, jumping – our feet do it all! Reflexologists believe that overall health begins in your feet and travels up. Reflexology is the application of appropriate pressure to specific points on the feet, hands, or ears. These reflex points correspond to different body organs and systems, and pressing them has a beneficial effect on the organs and person's general health.
Foot Reflexology is deeply relaxing and therapeutic. The benefits of foot massage are endless not to mention it feels great. Foot Reflexology massage can:
• Cure colds/minor ailments
• Prevent/cure diseases
• Increase energy
• Relieve stress, pain, and anxiety
• Improve blood and lymph circulation
• Prevent injury
• Relieve pain from MS and chemotherapy
• Stimulate activity of internal organs
• Successfully treat liver dysfunction, constipation, IBS, chronic headaches, and skin allergies
• Relieve pressure on legs and feet in pregnant women
The benefits aren’t purely physical. A good foot reflexology can also improve your mental and emotional state. Most of those who seek out a reflexologist are looking for relaxation and stress relief. With less stress in your life, your chance of heart disease drops considerably.
If you enjoy the therapeutic benefits of reflexology, you should know that the benefits are compounded when utilized as a frequent therapy. The more you do this massage, the healthier you feel. With this free Massage tutorial you can give Stress Relieving Foot Massage to your partner and enjoy these benefits yourself as often as you'd like.