More from developer
A Revolutionary Transmedia Entertainment Experience Interactive 3D Comic
Based on the four-time award-winning novel “The Bane of Yoto”
When a mythical dagger is plunged into his chest, Yoto is transformed from a meek member of an enslaved society into a beast fit for the gods. Will he use his power to free his people ... or annihilate them?
The Bane of Yoto is a REVOLUTIONARY transmedia story-telling experience that embraces the digital medium and modern, mobile technology, ushering in a new entertainment genre defined as Dreamotion™.
The Dreamotion™ experience will take you through a riveting narrative with real-time animated art and immersive environments.
A collaborative project developed by experienced mobile game developers Leviathan Games and award-winning author, Joshua Viola (creator).
The Bane of Yoto features:
- A soundtrack by film, TV and video game cyber-rock musician CELLDWELLER
- Award-winning writers Joshua Viola, Keith Ferrell, Nicholas Karpuk and JC Hutchins
- Comic book artists Tyler Kirkham, Nick Runge and Steve Scott
Some say the Arbitrators existed long before the world was born. Others believe their dark powers spun the fabric of time itself. They are mystery.
But here is truth: after centuries of formless existence, the Arbitrators craved physicality once more. In their search for a worthy body to inhabit, they destroyed the world Ajyin — home of the gentle, blue-fleshed Numah and the combative, carapaced Olokun.
But not all was lost. General Vega and his vile Olokun warriors enslaved the remaining Numah. They relocated to Neos, Ajyin’s thriving moon.
There, under Vega’s imperious rule, the Numah toiled to extract minerals for a defensive barrier called the Aegis Shield. It would protect Neos from the Arbitrators’ return, the General vowed.
However, the Arbitrators’ hunger sparked a great fire — a blaze of revenge and revolution that soon found its home in the heart of Yoto, a weak and cowardly Numah, through a mythical dagger lodged in his chest.
Yoto’s days of cowardice are over. He is transformed, the purified energy of the Arbitrators surges through his heart. Now he is a powerful and dangerous being beyond Vega’s control…
…and the Arbitrators’ dark presence haunts the world of Numah and Olokun once more...
Find out more and Download the first episode of “The Bane of Yoto” for FREE today.
New Graphics, New Enemies, New Weaponry, New Castle Upgrades & Social Integration
Free to play, no required upgrades!
Draw Your Bow. General Skel’s Army is at the Gates.
Welcome noble warrior. You must defend Ashen Oak, your home against General Skel and his bumbling army of skeleton warriors.
Tap the screen and time your shots to repel the endless onslaught of giants, skeleton wizards, bombers, red knights and more. Earn coins, stone and diamonds to upgrade Ashen Oak to unlock new enchanted arrows to reign down a hail of flame, frost & lightning on the approaching bags of bones.
• Endless Strategic Action– Defend your home against never ending waves of blundering boneheaded soldiers.
• General Skel’s Army – Battle numskulled giants, bombers, archers, mages, armored knights and more.
• Enchanted Arrows – There’s more than one way to “skin a skeleton”. Unlock Volley, Flame, Frost, Lightning arrows and more to defeat General Skel’s forces.
• Fortress Upgrades - Earn coin and stones to upgrade Ashen Oak and keep your upgrades even in defeat.
• Level Up – Keep leveling up to earn rewards and unlock new quests.
• Quests – Earn achievements and earn additional XP on your path become the greatest Archer Ashen Oak has ever known.
• Share Your Progress – Post your achievements and scores to facebook and share your victories on the battlefield with all of your friends.
There is something spellbinding about watching the currents dance and play along the stones. Lose yourself in nature for a moment every day. Careful! The water's ice cold.
The stunning visuals will keep you mesmerized as the spectacle climbs towards a thrilling finale. Celebrate the New Year with this stunning live wallpaper!