If you want to get all descriptions you can buy FULL version ( http://goo.gl/hk0ym ) which contains more than 18500 error descriptions for almost 50 car manufacturers.
Very simple to use! You don't even have to select your car model. Just enter your fault code and app will show you all supported descriptions. No Internet connection needed, no longer spend hours to search for single code description, looking at check engine light.
If you have cable, bluetooth or WiFi OBDII code reader (ELM327, PLX Kiwi or any other) you need this app for code description because most of code scanners does not contain full DTC (diagnostic trouble code) database and displays only meaningfull numbers. Be prepared for any troubles wherever you are!
You can select and copy error description with simple long press on text, and then paste it in SMS, e-mail or wherever you want! (Android 3.0 and later only)
If your car supports OBD II or EOBD, then you can already use almost 5000 generic OBDII codes. These codes are from PowerTrain series (P0XXX, P2XXX, P34XX), Body Series (B0XXX), Chassis series (C0XXX), Network series (U0XXX, U2XXX, U3XXX).
Also there is a list of more than 13500 additional manufacturer specific codes.
Supported manufacturers with specific codes:
• Alfa Romeo
• Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep
• Citroen / Peugeot
• GM (Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Pontiac)
• Land Rover
• Opel / Vauxhall
• Renault (DF codes)
• Volskwagen Audi Group
Note that it is impossible to create complete OBD DTC database. Manufacturers are adding new codes and changing old ones. So if you cannot find your code or if you think that some code not correct anymore, please write us!
You have to use special apps for connecting to OBDII scanner (for example, Torque Lite, Torque Pro, Dashcommand or Car Gauge)
The perfect addition to OBD2 diagnostic tools that don't give you information on DTCs. Now you can find out exactly why your check engine light is on in your car.
This is the lite version. of OBD 2 trouble code Lookup. It provides 1,300 generic trouble codes (P0XXX, B0XXX, C0XXX, U0XXX). The full-version features over 14,000 generic and manufacturer-specific (EOBD2) Power-train (P1XXX,P2XXX), Chassis(C1XXX), Network(U1XXX), and Body(B1XXX) codes for
Supported manufacturers below:
This app does not connect to any ELM Bluetooth devices, and is best used in conjunction with inexpensive diagnostic meters that do not provide trouble code definitions. Now you'll know exactly why the check engine light is on in your car, and what the OBDII DTC means.
Disclaimer: All information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
More from developer
Users with a 2013 or newer Lexus model will appreciate even greater functionality. You’ll be offered in-vehicle access to your favorite apps, including Pandora® and Yelp®.
Download this complimentary app today, and start taking advantage of everything that Lexus Enform has to offer.
For more information, please visit lexus.com/enform.
Connect with and access RES+ conveniently from the palm of your hand. The RES+ allows you the ultimate convenience of being able to remotely control a number of your vehicle’s settings - all at your fingertips - on your smartphone’s touchscreen.
Features & Benefits:
• RES+¹²³ allows you to use your smartphone to remotely control various functions of your vehicle and obtain pertinent vehicle status information
• Features an unlimited range⁴
• Supports up to 4 phones⁵ per vehicle
• Purchase and installation of the RES+ hardware is required for the smartphone app to function.
• Requires annual subscription fee of $65 and online registration, in addition to the smartphone app download.
• RES+ enables you to:
+ Start and stop the engine (engine must have been remotely started using RES+ in order to turn the engine off remotely)
- Starting the engine activates the air conditioner, heater, defroster, defogger, and heated and ventilated front seats (if so equipped), when pre-set before exiting the vehicle, or to the factory default setting of 75°
+ Lock and unlock the doors²
+ Remotely start and stop the engine by using the Lexus SmartAccess fob⁶ as a convenient alternative.
+ Find your vehicle in a crowded open parking lot. RES+ includes a CarFinder feature, which utilizes “Augmented Reality” by combining the camera on your smartphone with GPS technology⁷ to help guide you back to your vehicle.
• Information available includes:
+ Engine start/stop status²
+ Door lock/unlock status²
+ A message displayed across the door lock/unlock screen confirming the successful execution of the door lock/unlock command.
+ Outside temperature near the vehicle
+ Alarm notification (email notification if the factory-installed theft-deterrent system is activated)
• This system is fully integrated with the vehicle’s existing factory theft deterrent/keyless entry system
For more information, please visit www.lexusdrivers.com and click on the RES+ link, or contact your local Lexus dealer.
1. Purchase and installation of the RES+ accessory/hardware in your vehicle is required. To activate and use RES+ smartphone connected services requires online registration and an annual subscription fee of $65, in addition to the smartphone app download.
2. For detailed functional restrictions and limitations go to www.lexusdrivers.com and click on the RES+ icon. Next, click on “Manual.” Finally, under the heading “FOR SMARTPHONE OPERATION,” click on “OPERATION PRIORITY OVERVIEW (PDF)” and “OPERATING CONDITIONS (PDF).”
3. RES+ comes with a warranty that is honored at all Lexus dealerships nationwide for up to 48 months/50,000 miles. See your Lexus dealer for specific warranty details.
4. The smartphone and vehicle must be in a location with adequate cellular coverage for proper performance.
5. To check current Lexus vehicle and smartphone compatibility with the RES+ accessory, go to LexusDrivers.com, click the RES+ icon and navigate to the “Compatibility” tab.
6. The SmartAccess fob can remotely start/stop the engine with a range limitation of approximately 80 feet.
7. CarFinder may not work in a covered or underground garage.
8. Objects and structures surrounding your vehicle and/or smartphone, such as tall buildings and roof structures, can block GPS signals and affect location accuracy.