Now Featuring 14,000 OBD1 and OBD2 Diagnostic Trouble Codes for your car.
OBD Trouble Code Lookup is a helpful app for car enthusiast.
The perfect addition to OBD scanners that don't give you information on OBD fault codes.
Is your car supported? If you have an OBD2 compliant vehicle, then there are at LEAST 1,300 GENERIC Power-train, chassis, network, and body codes that apply to ALL OBD2 compliant vehicles. In addition, there are over 14,000 more manufacturer specific OBD PowerTrain(P1XXX,P2XXX), Body (B1XXX), Network/Undefined (U1XXX), and Chassis (C1XXX) codes.
Now you'll know exactly why the check engine light is on in your car, and what the OBD2 DTC means.
Supported manufacturers below:
**********Note to users*********
This app is a work in progress, and always will be. It started in Dec 2010 with a mere 800 generic OBD P codes. It has so far been updated many times and now features over 14,000 codes. No it doesn't yet feature every OBD code in existence, but I am adding codes at a rate of about 500 or more per month. I'll continue adding them until I have every OBD code I can possibly find!
* Includes Web search feature for more information on possible fixes for your trouble codes.
* Includes text feature allowing you text codes to others.
Disclaimer: All OBDII information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
** models like Galaxy S3-S5 or Galaxy Note2-Note4 are missing temperature and humidity sensor, not my fault, sorry, the device manufacturer has decided to remove these sensors **
** if a sensor is set as "NOT PRESENT" is because your phone doesn't have it **
- Ambient temperature in degrees celsius
- Percentage of moisture in the air
- Light intensity
- Air pressure
- Height above sea level
- widget with ambient temperature! more coming soon
** The data is read directly from the sensors could then have an error of up to 5-10% (in the worst case) that does not depend on me, but by the sensors, unfortunately I can not do anything about it, to try to reduce the errors Please keep the device on a flat surface for a few seconds, so that the values are optimized, if your hands touch the device, the temperature will be too high of some degree **
If you want to report the full compatibility of your device with the application please leave feedback or send me an email, so it will be added to the list, any feedback and comments are very much appreciated, the application aims to be simple and instant, to have at hand all the data from the main sensors of the phone, if there are suggestions, recommendations and requests for additions will be happy to provide (where possible)
1.1 added Google Analytics
1.2 added translation in:
1.2.1 fixed an orientation bug
1.3 added icons
1.3.1 bug fix
1.3.2 finally aviable first widget
1.3.3 added share functionality, fixed a bug with translation
1.3.4 fixed russian, widget 2x1
1.3.5 added imperial system ON/OFF menu option
1.3.6 fixed some translation, added version number, added option to change font
1.3.7 added inHg to imperial system
1.4 fixed widget, added notification, new accuracy (0s: Low -15s: Medium -45s: High)
1.4.1 fixed layout
1.4.2 fixed layout for medium font size
1.4.3 fixed a problem with font switch
1.4.4 battery usage should be 1/4 now
1.4.5 added greek and hungarian
1.4.6 added dutch
1.4.7 added settings menu, added notification kind
1.4.8 added fist start notification
1.4.9 divided option to have imperial system for temp/altitude/pressure
1.5 fixed translations, now you can select background color, now you can set text dimension and report translation error via mail from inside the app =)
1.5.1 some fixes, added material ActionBar/theme
1.5.2 fixed translations in ru/de, added text color option
1.5.3 added option to set pressure at nearest sea level, various fixes
1.5.4 bug fixes
1.5.5 bug fixes
Lexus Enform Remote features include:
REMOTE DOOR LOCK & UNLOCK: Not sure if you remembered to lock your vehicle? Now, you can remotely lock and unlock your doors and receive confirmation if the action was successful.
REMOTE ENGINE START & STOP: Whether it’s a cold morning or hot afternoon, this feature lets you remotely start your vehicle to warm or cool the interior†. The engine will run for up to 10 minutes or until any door is opened, the brakes are pressed, or the engine is turned off remotely. PLEASE NOTE: If you are experiencing a low battery in app message prompt, see your Lexus Dealer or contact Lexus Customer Satisfaction at 1-800-25-Lexus for more information.
VEHICLE FINDER: The days of walking in circles through a parking lot are over. The Vehicle Finder uses the map on your smartphone to provide navigation to your vehicle’s location.
VEHICLE STATUS & ALERTS: With the touch of a button, you can remotely check the vehicle’s fuel level, odometer or trip mileage and current status of your windows, doors, trunk, moonroof and convertible top. The system can also notify you with customizable alerts.
GUEST DRIVER MONITOR: For added peace of mind when a guest borrows your vehicle, Lexus Enform Remote can send alerts if the vehicle is started or exceeds preset limits on speed, curfew, miles driven, distance from a set location, and time spent driving.
† Upon ignition, climate control functions will default to the last known settings.
Lexus Enform App Suite is a collection of popular mobile applications and data services integrated with select 2013 or newer Lexus models. The platform is included with your vehicle at no additional or annual charge. Once your smart phone is connected to the vehicle using Bluetooth® wireless technology, features are operated using the vehicle's controls or voice recognition available for some services. Lexus Enform App Suite includes Bing™, iHeartRadio, Slacker Radio, MovieTickets.com, OpenTable®, and Pandora®. Up-to-date data services for fuel guide, sports scores, stocks, traffic and weather keep you in the know. Select 2013 and newer vehicles also include Facebook Places and Yelp.
Download this complimentary app today, and start taking advantage of everything that Lexus Enform App Suite has to offer.
For more information, please visit lexus.com/enform.
Features & Benefits:
• RES+ allows you to use your smartphone to remotely control various functions of your vehicle and obtain pertinent vehicle status information
• Features an unlimited range
• Supports up to 4 phones per vehicle
• Purchase and installation of the RES+ hardware is required for the smartphone app to function.
• Upon completion of a 1 year complimentary subscription an annual subscription of $65 is required.
• Online registration required.
• RES+ enables you to:
• Start and stop the engine (engine must have been remotely started using RES+ in order to turn the engine off remotely)
oStarting the engine activates the air conditioner, heater, defroster, defogger, and heated and ventilated front seats (if so equipped), when pre-set before exiting the vehicle, or to the factory default setting of 75°
• Lock and unlock the doors
• Use the Lexus SmartAccess fob as a convenient alternative
• Use to remotely start and stop the engine within a range limitation of approximately 80 feet
• Find your vehicle in a crowded open parking lot. RES+ includes a CarFinder feature, which utilizes “Augmented Reality” by combining the camera on your smartphone with GPS technology to help guide you back to your vehicle. CarFinder will also help locate your vehicle on a map.
• Information available includes:
• Engine start/stop status
• Door lock/unlock status
• A message displayed across the door lock/unlock screen confirming the successful execution of the door lock/unlock command
• Outside temperature near the vehicle
• Alarm notification (email notification if the factory-installed theft-deterrent system is activated)
• This system is fully integrated with the vehicle’s existing factory theft deterrent/keyless entry system
For more information, please visit www.lexusdrivers.com and click on the RES+ link, or contact your local Lexus dealer.
1. Purchase and installation of the RES+ accessory/hardware in your vehicle is required. To activate and use RES+ smartphone connected services requires online registration and an annual subscription fee of $65, in addition to the smartphone app download.
2. For detailed functional restrictions and limitations go to www.lexusdrivers.com and click on the RES+ icon. Next, click on “Manual.” Finally, under the heading “FOR SMARTPHONE OPERATION,” click on “OPERATION PRIORITY OVERVIEW (PDF)” and “OPERATING CONDITIONS (PDF).”
3. RES+ comes with a warranty that is honored at all Lexus dealerships nationwide for up to 48 months/50,000 miles. See your Lexus dealer for specific warranty details.
4. The smartphone and vehicle must be in a location with adequate cellular coverage for proper performance.
5. To check current Lexus vehicle and smartphone compatibility with the RES+ accessory, go to LexusDrivers.com, click the RES+ icon and navigate to the “Compatibility” tab.
6. CarFinder may not work in a covered or underground garage.
7. Objects and structures surrounding your vehicle and/or smartphone, such as tall buildings and roof structures, can block GPS signals, which could affect the location accuracy of the CarFinder feature.
Experience full 360° views of the 2015 NX — just like in the showroom. Take a deeper dive as you scroll through the NX's rich feature set, explore exclusive product images, and view exhilarating videos. Take a look at how top competitors measure up to the NX with side-by-side comparisons. You have the ability to take notes, bookmark, or share content directly with others.
Experience full 360° views of the 2015 RC — just like in the showroom. Take a deeper dive as you scroll through the RC's rich feature set, explore exclusive product images, and view exhilarating videos. Take a look at how top competitors measure up to the RC with side-by-side comparisons. You have the ability to take notes, bookmark, or share content directly with others.