Immerse yourself in some of the world’s most off the road, unknown hidden natural settings.
VR Voyage presents gorgeous 360º video footage of the most undiscovered places in Europe for you to experience. There is beach, ocean, wind farms, lagoons, forests and coastal rocks.
Most virtual reality projects are made by huge studios. We are an exception. We're just a couple of passionate creatives and developers. VR Voyage is a self-funded experimental app for Google Cardboard and Samsung Gear.
How to use VR Voyage:
1. Slip your phone into your VR headset (such as the Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear).
2. Simply by pointing the cursor at an icon for more than a second, you can select your
3. Take in the natural beauty and organic sounds as you travel to another far away place. Look all
around you — left, right, up, down — to explore your beautiful surroundings.
5. Emerge from your experience feeling at peace, rejuvenated, and distracted.
6. To change your environment, look at the Exit icon for more than 1 second.
7. You will return to the main menu and you can choose another scenic icon.
To fully enjoy this app, you'll need a 360º viewer, such as Google Cardboard. Or a Samsung Gear. To get a cardboard go to: http://g.co/cardboard.
We would appreciate your most gracious and generous feedback. Here’s to your health and