1. Car Loan calculator
2. Loan comparison
3. Road Tax calculator
4. Car Insurance calculator
5. Affordable Loan calculator.
6. Loan Settlement
7. Latest plate number
- Add Car insurance GST (6%)
- Add new function which can easy calculate car loan amount base on car price.
- Add Latest plate number and you can share to your friend via whatsapp, email, Line and etc.
- Add share function at Car Insurance calculator
- Add share function at car loan calculator
- Add Car Insurance Premium value and NCD value.
- Update Car Insurance Rate
- Change to new UI
- Remove Current Vehicle Registration Number, due to JPJ website don't have updated data.
Add Share Current Vehicle Registration Number Result feature.
Fix Current Vehicle Registration Number display - New version
Fix Current Vehicle Registration Number display
Add "Near by JPJ" in menu
Bug fix on Loan comparison
Bug fix on loan settlement
Add Loan Settlement Calculation
Update Car Insurance latest rate Calculation
Add Loan comparison
Include stamp duty
Display Car Loan yearly interst.
Change Car Insurance calculator
Add all text box with history, so easy to key in data.
Bug fix and change more use friendly.
Add Current Vehicle Registration Number refresh button.
Change Road Tax Calculator, include "Region" and "Car/Ownership Type"
Add Current Vehicle Registration Number
Add Car Loan comparison Table.
Fix some bug. Insurance rate already update
Update latest general insurance rate
Bug fix on Road Tax calculator
Add Affordable Loan calculator
Add Basic Car Insurance calculator
Add Road Tax calculator
Add Installment period max to 120 months
If you have any issues with this app please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, with details on how it crashed, what version of Android you have running, and your phone model.
The app can be moved to the SD card. This is the free version of our car loan payment calculator app.
SAFE - We DO NOT collect any personal information with this app. It only requests the minimum permissions necessary to perform its functions.
At the start screen, you simply choose what you want to calculate:
1. Monthly Loan Payment if buying from a Dealer.
2. Monthly Loan Payment if buying from an Individual.
3. The Price of a Car/Truck/RV that you can afford based on the monthly payment of your choice.
Just enter the required information (e.g., price, interest rate, term of loan), plus any optional information (e.g., trade-in, sales tax rate, rebate, loan payoff, etc.), and then press the calculate button. The trade-In and down payment amounts are separated. This is essential for a good car payment calculator app.
3 main options are available to the user from the start screen:
1. Calculate a Monthly Loan Payment if buying from a Dealer. This option offers allows the user to input all items that a dealer finance manager would input into their system to calculate a monthly loan payment.
User can enter:
1. Price of Car/Truck/RV (required)
2. Trade-In Value (optional)
3. Instant Cash Rebate (optional)
4. Down Payment (optional)
5. Dealer Fees (optional)
6. Miscellaneous - extended warranty, dealer add-ons, etc. (optional)
7. Sales Tax Rate (optional)
8. Interest Rate (required)
9. Loan Payoff (optional)
10. Term of Loan in months (required)
You can also select whether to apply sales tax to the trade-in and/or rebate. You may also choose whether to finance the total sales tax (i.e., include it in the loan). Our car payment calculator app gives you this choice.
The app then calculates the monthly loan payment of the car based on the information above. It will also display the total amount financed and the total sales tax.
2. Calculate a Monthly Loan Payment if buying from an Individual. This is the simplified version.
User can enter:
1. Price of Car/Truck/RV (required)
2. Down Payment (optional)
3. Sales Tax Rate (optional) - used only for informational purposes.
4. Interest Rate (required)
5. Term of Loan in months (required)
The app then calculates the monthly loan payment of the car based on the information above.
3. Calculate the Affordable Purchase Price of a car based on the monthly loan payment interest rate, term of loan and any other optional information.
User can enter:
1. Monthly Payment of Car/Truck/RV (required)
2. Trade-In Value (optional)
3. Down Payment (optional)
4. Dealer Fees (optional)
5. Miscellaneous - extended warranty, dealer add-ons, etc. (optional)
6. Sales Tax Rate (optional)
7. Interest Rate (required)
8. Loan Payoff (optional)
9. Term of Loan in months (required)
You can also select whether to apply sales tax to the trade-in. You may also choose whether to finance the total sales tax (i.e., include it in the loan). Not all car payment calculator apps give you this choice.
The app then calculates the affordable purchase price of the car based on the information above. It will also display the total amount financed and the total sales tax.
Please feel free to email any questions, comments, or suggestions to email@example.com.
This app is available to all US customers enrolled in Santander Bank’s Online Banking with BillPay and is only offered in English. It’s fast, simple and convenient. And most importantly, secure.
What you can do:
•View account balances and transactions
•Transfer funds between eligible accounts
•Schedule and pay bills
•Transfer funds to other Santander Bank customers
•Transfer funds to accounts at other banks in the United States
•View your Santander Credit Card transactions
•Pay your Credit Card bill
•Locate your nearest Santander location and receive detailed directions
•Reach customer service with one-touch calling
Your security is our highest priority. Use your secure credentials to gain access to Mobile Banking. All of the information that flows between you and us is encrypted. What’s more, you’re fully protected against online fraud when you tell us right away. Please refer to our Online Banking Agreement for details.
- Calculates Loan Monthly payment
- Compares Low APR vs Cash Rebate
- Lease monthly payment
- Dealer fees, sales tax, title & registration, trade in and other optional information are taken for calculations
- Option to include Trade In or Cash Rebate in Sales Tax calculation
- All major international currency formats are supportd.
This free app contains two main features:
1. Calculate Monthly Payments based on the purchase price of the vehicle (Auto Loan Payment Calculator)
This tool allows the buyer to determine the true total and monthly cost of the vehicle based on the sticker or negotiated price of the car.
* User inputs the car price, sales tax, down payment, trade-in, finance term and interest rate.
* The app calculates and displays the monthly payment, the total interest paid and the total cost of the vehicle.
* User may additionally input dealer fees, plate/registration fees and any other miscellaneous fees (i.e. optional two-year maintenance package) for the calculation.
2. Calculate the Target Purchase Price of the vehicle based on desired monthly payments (Affordability Calculator)
This tool allows the buyer to set the maximum purchase price of the vehicle based on a monthly budget. This is an essential tool to keep you under your budget when negotiating your next car purchase.
* User inputs desired monthly payments along with the sales tax, down payment, trade-in, finance term, interest rate and any other fees.
* The app calculates and displays the purchase price of the vehicle both before and after tax as well as the total cost of the vehicle including interest.
**NOTE: For both tools, the user has the option of choosing whether or not sales tax is applied to dealer fees and/or trade-ins.
**This app calculates payments on 0% interest and gracefully handles erroneous input values.
Features of this app:
- Calculate monthly payment depends on loan amount.
- Calculate loan amount depends on necessary monthly payment.
- The possibility of calculating repayment schedule, with the option of calculating interest: daily or monthly.
- The possibility of reflecting on the schedule early redemption amounts with the option of converting the further repayment schedule: decreasing the loan term or decreasing the monthly payment.
- The possibility of choosing any date of loan.
- The possibility of saving current calculations and loading previously saved.
- The possibility of changing language: Settings -> Language
Using this app you can track repayment of your personal or car loans, or mortgage.
Car payment Calculator - Calculate your car payment based off your auto loan and see total cost including monthly payments.
Amortization Schedule - Break down your auto loan by the terms of your loan and balance to see how much interest you owe as well as the principle for each monthly payment.
Loan Comparison - Compare two loans side by side to see which is more cost efficient for your financial situation.
Affordability Calculator - See how much car you can afford based off your maximum monthly payment after factoring in your loan details.
Download our car finance calculator app today to save money on your next car purchase!
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tip Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Lease Calculator
* Credit Card Minimum Payment
* Discount and Tax Calculator
* IRR NPV Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Calculators: Stock Return Calculator, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return, Black-Scholes Option Calculator
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations: Unit Converter, Date Calculation, Loan Analysis, Rule of 78 Loan Calculator, Commercial Loan Calculator, Rule of 72 Calculator, Tax Equivalent Yield Calculator, US Inflation Calculator, Financial Ratios
The app allows you to edit and prioritize the list of calculators for easy access.
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate. All other calculators don't need the Internet access.
This is pro edition of the popular Financial Calculators app. This app has no Ads.
***** Recommended by the American Association of Individual Investors *****
***** HP 12C User Guide available from the link below *****
* Time value of money (loans, savings, and leasing)
* Bond price and yield to maturity
* Cash flow analysis NPV, IRR
* Memory for up to 20 cash flows
* SL, DB, SOYD depreciation methods
* Percentage change, percentage of total
* Cumulative statistical analysis
* Std. deviation, mean, weighted mean
* Linear regression
* Forecasting, correlation coefficient
* Total, ∑x, ∑x2, ∑y, ∑y2, ∑xy
* +, -, x, %, ÷, 1/x, ±, LN, ex, n!
* Date arithmetic
* Keystroke programming
* Program memory capacity: 99 steps
In addition to providing all the functionality of Hp 12c financial calculator, HD 12c financial calculator has the following extra features:
* SWIPE-able keypad provides a big keypad on small screen Android mobile phones.
* X, Y, Z, T register values are all displayed on screen.
* Customisable screen orientation
* Save/load programs to/from your mobile phone’s SD card
* Settings to enable/disable key click and vibration
* Memories are not converted to store program steps
* Configurable 10 or 12 or 14 digit display
* Help available on each of the keys
* Supports nearly all the screen sizes
If you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider the time difference between countries and allow 24 hours for support to respond to your request.
Android Hp 12c Financial Calculator Finance Calculator Finance Application Finance App Financial Application Financial App RPN Calculator RPN Financial RPN Calc Financial