Disable Service helps you to disable services running in the background such as "push service" ,"upload service" or "pull ad service" and so on.
(Note that:on 2.3,you have to enable the usb debugging mode)
(Thanks for your donation:吴彬海,John Georgiou,杜亚辉,Khrushch Pavel,秦森,沈明德,苏勇,刘啸天)
- Ideal for system administrators
- Easily view the status of your servers and their services
- Receive sound/vibration notification when the status of a service changes
- Select the check time interval that best suits your needs
- Supported services: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SMTPS, POP3, POP3S, IMAP, IMAPS, DNS, SSH, NTP, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Supports non-standard port numbers for monitored services
- Keeps a log of the issues it finds with the monitored services
- Does not trigger false alerts (if the network connection is disabled, for instance)
If your friend using your cell so he/she can't access your mobile's WiFi, Bluetooth, Internet without your permission.
# Disable WiFi in your cell phone.
# Disable Mobile Data in your cell phone.
# Disable Bluetooth in your cell phone.
*** How to disable service ***
# Login with your password .
# In main screen just check appropriate checkbox to disable service.
Tags : Wifi, Bluetooth, Internet , Mobile Data, Disable Service, Disable , Restrict Service, Protect.
When you activate the application a notification warns you that turning off the automatic screen has been turned off and the screen will remain active.
Pressing on the app the display will be set again by the timeout they were selected first.
Full version without 10 day trial limit.
v1.3 - fix FC if sound file not found.