Disable Service helps you to disable services running in the background such as "push service" ,"upload service" or "pull ad service" and so on.
(Note that:on 2.3,you have to enable the usb debugging mode)
(Thanks for your donation:吴彬海,John Georgiou,杜亚辉,Khrushch Pavel,秦森,沈明德,苏勇,刘啸天)
This app helps you disable apps, and you can easily use disabled apps too. If a app is disabled, it can not run in foreground or background, and it can not consume battery or occupy memory. If you want to use the disabled app, you can launch it easily in this app's activity. If you launch a disabled app, it will be enabled temporarily. And after you finish the launched app by pressing Back or Home, it will be disabled again after five minutes. The disabled apps can't run in background, and it will run in foreground only when you launch them. So if you want the phone runs smoothly and there are not so many background processes, this app will help you.
There are two activities in this app: disabled apps activity, management activity.
1, Disabled apps activity. Disabled apps will be shown in this activity. You can touch the app icon to launch the disabled app. And if you click the pen icon on the title，the management activity will be shown.
2, Management activity. The installed apps will be list in this activity. If select the check box, the app will be disabled.
1, This app should be authorized root permission. You'd better put it in the white list.
2, You'd better not kill the app by using task killer.
3, If you want to uninstall this app, you should enable all the disabled apps firstly.
- Ideal for system administrators
- Easily view the status of your servers and their services
- Receive sound/vibration notification when the status of a service changes
- Select the check time interval that best suits your needs
- Supported services: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SMTPS, POP3, POP3S, IMAP, IMAPS, DNS, SSH, NTP, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Supports non-standard port numbers for monitored services
- Keeps a log of the issues it finds with the monitored services
- Does not trigger false alerts (if the network connection is disabled, for instance)
The goal is to reduce power consumption by stopping the operation of the unnecessary services that can not be pre-installed services, etc., you want to uninstall.
In addition to the ability to run periodically stop processing tasks and similar common killer app, it has the ability to perform processing triggered by the occurrence of an event to stop.
- Supported Event
- System startup complete
- Receive e-mail (only for DoCoMo)
- Application install / update
In addition, the situation can be seen running stop processing services, we also have the activity log display function.
Service Killer will stop only the services you have selected.In other words, you need to stop services you select.
See, please have a detailed description of application here.
Although this application make it possible to install to (SD) external media, you can not start automatically when you start to install the terminal and the external media.If you want to start automatically when the system startup, you start to install, please install to the internal memory.
- Some services are protected by mechanisms such as Permission of Android.Therefore, there is a service that can not stop at Service Killer.
- Some services are designed to automatically restart after being stopped.Therefore, it may appear to be stopped in the Service Killer, the service is running in after a while.
- By stopping the service, there is a possibility other apps or system will not work properly.Use of the Service Killer is at your own risk.
Each permission to be used by this application are as follows.
- In order to stop the service that is protected by this permission.
- For display advertising
- For display advertising
- In order to start automatically when you start terminal
So you think about the bug requests for additional functions and pointed out who would like to correspond as much as possible, please contact your comment, via e-mail.
There are also no ads donation version. Please donate if you like this app.
★ toward that no service is stopped immediately.
If you have not stopped immediately because it is the most basic operation this app is attempting to stop the service on a regular basis.In addition, (It is said to have been more accurate and Bind) in the target service stop has been available from other apps, you will immediately revival services also been stopped.Since this is a mechanism of Android, this app can not deal unfortunately.Other, so we discussed in the following sections of this app works, I hope your read and enjoy if not read yet.
In addition, (please forgive me, but you may not immediately be able to respond to us) please contact us by e-mail if you have additional questions, such as a request.
Now Manage all your mobile packages .Activate or Deactivate your favorite services on your fingertips without remembering any codes. This App remembers All activation methods for you and works without internet.
-Balance Load and Share
-Check Remaining Bundles
This app provides complete packages list for Mobilink, Telenor, Ufone, Warid and Zong.
We are not affiliated or claim to be affiliated with any mobile operator. All logos and services are properties of their respective owners. This App just stores short codes to activate and deactivate different services of the operators. These codes are openly available on owner's websites and different forums. We do not intend to infringe any copyrights of mobile operators. Mobile operator can withdraw or deactivate any service
You can choose to display an additional message as well as select your alarm ringtone and vibrate.
Please leave feedback on what you like, what you don't like and what can be improved!!