**The application won't work on Android version 4.2 and on later Android versions because of some restrictions**
- improve GSM, 3G, 4G, LTE signal reception on your mobile phone/tablet
- instantly improve calls and internet connections
- improve speed of downloading and data transmission
- prolong battery life
- find the strongest signal from the base mobile station within coverage area
- this application is a guaranteed way to find out the reason of weak signal on your mobile phone. If cellular signal is weak because you mobile phone gets always connected to the wrong mobile station, this application will exactly help you.
- if the signal is low because of poor coverage in the surrounding area, you may need special appliances for signal improvement.
The way the application works:
You should click "Improve the signal" and application will do the rest for you. Application finds the strongest mobile signal within the coverage area and get connected to the nearest base station. Due to reconnection to the nearest base station mobile signal level will incease on your mobile phone/tablet.
Please, write us if you have some some comments or suggestions.
* This is a diagnostic monitoring tool
* This does not increase reception
* Custom signal bars need time to calibrate or need to be manually set
* Please read all the description and please don't leave "It don't work" comments; email me....
Displays a persistent customizable signal-bar in your notification area (5-bar). It also records signal statistics and graphs for monitoring.
### This uses Android's raw GSM or CDMA signal values directly! ###
How many times have you had 3 or 4 signal bars yet couldn't make a call or even check your email? Many vendors (or carriers) intentionally pad or incorrectly display the real signal power using the devices built in signal-bar graph. This is where Real Signal's power comes in to help...
Real Signal can be adjusted manually or automatically to report a better and more accurate bar-scale. What Real Signal displays is your dBm signal in truth, but I leave the graphic bar-scale control in YOUR hands to manipulate to YOUR needs (with some help)! Great huh!
*** Instructions ***
I've included a general default CDMA and GSM bar-scale which works well for Samsung and HTC devices(probably others too), but Motorola signals seem different than other vendors. You can use the defaults and adjust the thresholds to properly display a 5 bar-signal graph in your notifications or you can use Real Signal's built-in (auto)signal threshold algorithm to set the 5 bar-scale ranges based on your recorded signal strengths. To use this to its best ability, make sure you calibrate Real Signal by traveling through known WEAK and STRONG signal areas before applying the (auto) signal thresholds. Once you get some decent and accurate thresholds, tweak them as needed or leave them as they are. It's your choice!
For general signal monitoring, DO NOT keep GPS tracking enabled. This will kill your battery quickly! It's not Real Signal that is killing your battery, its the GPS receiver.
*** TIP ***
Signals strengths are scaled from low numeric values to high numeric values. This could be negative values from a low of -120 to a high of -65 or something more simplistic as a low of 1 to a high of 31. Just remember, its always low to high on the number scale, including negative number ranges.
**!! This does NOT increase actual signal strength. !!**
Please use the FEEDBACK TOOL in the app for questions or problems. I can't really help if you leave feedback in the Market comments. Thank you!
You also have the option to show the signal strength as a percentage on your device's task bar.
The app is constantly updating the signal strength so you can walk around your house, work, or anywhere your connected to WiFi to find the best connection.
SkipLock is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right. Forget about trying to use Tasker or Llama for this. SkipLock is way easier!
"SkipLock is one of the best applications we have ever tested here at Cult of Android, and we strongly believe that it should be a standard feature on every Android device. Best of all, the application itself has been coded to perfection, which makes it a pleasure to use, and most of the time you don’t even realize it’s there..." - Cult of Android
*** This app is installed as a trial by default. The app is fully functional for 4 days, then you can convert it into the unlimited version with an in-app purchase. There is no separate version or extra download.
SkipLock is the successor to Unlock With WiFi. Major improvements have been made. Here is a full explanation of why I made it a separate app: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/. If you bought Unlock With WiFi within the last two months, please contact me and I will either refund your purchase or give you a free copy of SkipLock.
Some of the features in SkipLock:
- Pattern and face unlock supported on rooted devices
- Completely redesigned Android 4+ user interface
- No background service = less memory usage and more reliable
- No status bar icon required (but it’s still an option). Tray-only notifications also an option.
- If you have notifications enabled, you can tap the notification to instantly lock the device
- Automatically turn on/off wifi
- Automatically turn on/off bluetooth
- Automatically turn on/off sync
- WidgetLocker integration
- Low memory usage and minimal impact on battery life
- Can save your battery if you let it automatically turn off wifi, bluetooth, and sync
- Does not work on Android 5+. However, Android 5.0 has much of SkipLock's functionality built in now.
- Support for the Galaxy S 5 is only partial at the moment. The fingerprint scanner is not supported. Only patterns work in root mode, but PINs and passwords work in non-root mode.
- Only passwords or PINs are supported on non-rooted devices
- If your employer enforces a password policy on your phone, the app won't work. This is the case for many corporate Exchange users. If your phone is rooted, you may be able to avoid this problem.
- This app doesn't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
- The app doesn't unlock when connected to Bluetooth LE devices. Only regular Bluetooth devices.
- Motorola Skip or Dots may not work correctly when SkipLock is installed
- Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
- To uninstall, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work.
- SkipLock is not compatible with TimePin or any other app that controls the lock screen, except for WidgetLocker.
Please read the FAQ before you install this app http://benhirashima.com/skiplock/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/skiplock/eula. It's pretty standard stuff.
WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS (Version 2) Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham, UK. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia and was released in August 2012. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
- HD pictures
- Volume of signal
- Refresh data upload/download
Signal Care automatically resets the connection and thus OS sets a good quality network signal.
Please download and test the free version before purchasing!
★ When network signal is low. say, below 1 bar continuously.
★ When internet connection is of poor quality at a place with 4G or 3G support.
★ When WiFi speed and strength is unexpectedly low even if you are in range.
★ When traveling, fluctuating network signals.
★ When the network signal fluctuations are draining your battery.
★ When you are expecting an important call or message.
Let Signal Care reset the network signal for you. And if there is a good quality network signal present in that area we makes sure you get it by repeated resets!
► Advanced Signal Resetting algorithm: Resets network signal and network data connection in one click.
► Automatic Signal Care: Different modes for automatic network signal maintenance.
Smart Mode: Listens the network signal fluctuations and check if the network signal is gone below 'threshold signal value' for more than a 'threshold trigger interval', If this condition is met then 'Signal Care' algorithm runs and make sure the best network signal in the area is set. e.g., For a 'threshold signal value' = 1 bar, and 'threshold trigger interval' = 1 minute. If network signal power goes below '1 bar' for '1 minute' Signal Care automatically triggers the algorithm.
Time Mode: Runs 'Signal Care' algorithm for every 'time mode interval'. e.g., For 'time mode interval' = 30 minutes. Signal Care algorithm gets automatically triggered after every 30 minutes.
► Signal Graph Analysis: Informative graph plots helping users to learn their network signal and find blind spots.
Signal power vs time (Live)
Signal power vs time (History)
Signal bars vs time
Data connection type vs time
WiFi speed vs time
► Signal Info saver: Detailed information on network signal, savable for future reference. Signal info includes:
Time of saving, Longitude of location, Latitude of location, Current location, Network Operator, Network Technology, Signal power (in asu or dB), Signal bars, Data connection type, Mobile data technology, WiFi SSID, WiFi RSSI, WiFi Speed.
► Signal History: Automatic and manually saved network signal info list.
► Signal Care Logger: Logs containing details of all the activities done by Signal Care.
Signal Care is not a signal booster, Signal care is an helper application that can reset signal automatically and force OS to find good signal in the physical location.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION : Signal Care requires this permission to get location of the signal tower. We don't use your location data. We respect everyone's privacy.
On the first tab (NETS) shows a list of nearby networks that is able to detect your Android device, showing its SSID, signal strength, MAC address of the router or access point (BSSID), characteristics of safety in the working channel and the signal strength indicated in decibels (db).
On the second tab (PLOT) shows a bar graph to see at a glance the channels used by the networks and the power of their signals. This screen is very useful to see if you need to modify your router channel to avoid channel overlap and that the performance of our network is not reduced.
The tab (DISCOVER) helps us to discover the computers that are connected to our network. With this utility we discover in our network intruders.
The tab (PING) is a simple utility to make "PING" an IP address or host name. In this way, we can determine whether a computer is running at any time.
The above options menu is context sensitive, so depending on the screen in which we will show some other choices. In the NETWORKS and GRAPHICS screen, the options we have are:
• Connection Info. It indicates the current data on the Wi-Fi connection we have on your Android, if we are connected to one.
• Save. We can save a PDF report that includes a list of Wi-Fi networks displayed on the screen. In the "PLOT tab" this report includes the graph
• Share. Lets share our contacts and friends applying a simple way through the applications installed on the terminal, whether the mail client, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Whatsapp,...
In the "PING" the menu is identical, except for the option to save the report, which does not exist.
**No ads version**
IMPORTANT! Shortly after installation, run the application manually so it can automatically run in the future!
* Keeping Wi-Fi connection
* Boost WiFi mode
* Control Wi-Fi connection
* Low memory consumption
* Opens browser when connection is established (optional)
* Notifications on the status bar when Wi-Fi connection is enabled or when keeping is active
* Silent and automatic mode - application running in background
Download movies, pictures and music directly from your android device to your computer.
make sure your android device and computer are on the same Wi-Fi network.
You can view your files on the receiver, which has Wi-Fi and ftp
1- Ensure your android device and your computer is on the same Wi-Fi network.
2- Open the Wi-Fi ftp Transfer application on the mobile.
3- Start the server. An IP address will be displayed on your device.
4- Type this IP address into the computer's browser and start browsing your mobile Download files directly from the browser.
inSSIDer identifies signal overlap, channel conflicts, and configuration issues that are degrading your wireless network performance.
Other features include:
• Table and graphic views of surrounding WLANs
• Detailed statistics and channel recommendations
• Network grouping by ESSID or Radio
• Filtering by SSID, MAC Address, Channel, or Signal
you can use any Speedtest to see the difference before and after optimization.
**This app is just a prank