This app also allows you to view scheduled departures from transit stops near points you specify, or near your current location.
- Interactive trip planner with fares
- Filter trips by vehicle type and walk time
- Agency announcements/advisories
- Displays nearby transit stops
- Scheduled departures from nearby stops
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS locations
- Saves recent trips and points automatically
- Save your favorites
This application has been developed by Mentz Datenverarbeitung GmbH for MTC's 511 Service.
We welcome your feedback. To send us an email, please click the "Help/Info" button on your phone when you are using the app.
This application brings together, on an interactive map all the information regarding the condition of the network so that you can plan your movements wisely:
• winter road conditions (visibility and condition of the road surface);
• road works (nature, hindrances, schedules, duration);
• traffic Webcam images (major regions of Québec and border crossings);
• major events in progress on the road network resulting in significant obstacles (accidents, floods, major congestion, etc.);
• availability of ferry services and their schedule;
• waiting time at border crossings (passenger and commercial vehicles);
• location of wayside parks and services offered;
• location of roadside weather stations;
• location of photo radar and red light cameras;
• localisation of Villages-relais
• Montréal area municipal roadworks;
• commuter train stations (AMT);
• park-and-ride lots;
• three federal structures in the Montréal area;
• video sequences from certain Québec area traffic webcams.
• bug fixes for tablet performance.
* Real-time traffic map
* Extensive traffic camera network
* 24/7 speed, accident, & construction coverage
* Personalized routes showing ONLY the conditions on your drive
* Unmatched traffic detail with just a tap of the map
* GPS integration for hands-free operation
For more than a decade, California drivers have had a secret weapon in their daily commute -- Sigalert. Now Sigalert has been expanded to offer its uniquely simple and powerful service in more than 75 metropolitan areas across the U.S. Now Sigalert has more users than any other online traffic service (comScore/MediaMetrix data from January 2011).
The Sigalert Android app is simple to use, but packed with information:
*** MORE THAN JUST RED/YELLOW/GREEN -- Sigalert offers incredibly detailed speed information. Sigalert's users know when traffic is moving 25 miles per hour and when it's moving 40 miles per hour. Shouldn't you?
*** CONSTANTLY UPDATED REPORTS ON ACCIDENTS, CONSTRUCTION, AND TRAFFIC JAMS - Sigalert features data from Total Traffic Network. Our 24/7 coverage of road conditions comes from hundreds of professional traffic reporters stationed in state-of-the art data centers across the U.S.
*** THE BEST TRAFFIC CAMERAS IN THE BUSINESS - Sigalert features the most extensive network of real-time traffic cameras available. You can see actual traffic conditions along your route right now.
Albany | Albuquerque | Allentown | Atlanta | Augusta | Austin | Baltimore | Baton Rouge | Birmingham | Boston | Boulder | Bridgeport | Buffalo | Cape Cod | Central Jersey | Charleston | Charlotte | Chattanooga | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbia SC | Columbus | Dallas | Dayton | Denver | Des Moines | Detroit | Durham | Fairfield | Flint | Fort Wayne | Fresno | Ft. Myers | Gary | Grand Rapids | Greensboro | Greenville | Harrisburg | Hartford | Houston | Indianapolis | Inland Empire | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Lancaster | Las Vegas | Long Island | Los Angeles | Louisville | Madison | Manchester | Memphis | Miami | Milwaukee | Minneapolis-St. Paul | Nashua | Nashville | New Haven | New Orleans | New York | Norfolk | North Jersey | Oklahoma City | Omaha | Orange County | Orlando | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland | Portsmouth | Providence | Pueblo | Raleigh | Richmond | Rochester | Sacramento | Salem | Salt Lake City | San Antonio | San Diego | San Francisco | Scranton | Seattle | Spokane | Springfield | St. Louis | Syracuse | Tacoma | Tampa | Toledo | Tucson | Tulsa | Washington, DC | West Palm Beach | Westchester | Wichita | Wilkes-Barre | Winston-Salem | Worcester, and more!
- Road Conditions
- Road Incidents
- Roadside Camera images
- Construction / Maintenance Activities
- Traffic Status
- Ferry Crossings
- Border Crossings
This App is for use in Hong Kong.
To beat traffic in more than 100 cities in the United States, please download “Traffic Smart: Beat Traffic” or “TrafficSmart USA”. Major US cities supported include, but not limited to: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boise, Boston (BOS), Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Colorado Springs, Columbus, Dallas, Daytona Beach, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Greenville, Hampton Roads, Hartford, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Long Island, Los Angeles (LA), Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Haven, New Orleans, New York City (NYC), Newark, Ogden, Orlando, Philadelphia (Philly), Phoenix, Pittsburgh (PIT), Portland, Provo, Raleigh, Riverside, Rochester, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco (SFO), Seattle, St Louis, Tampa, & Washington DC.
Traffic Smart supports major highways, freeways, streets and roads in these US States: Arizona (AZ), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), District of Columbia (DC), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Missouri (MO), Nevada (NV), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), South Carolina (SC), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
Major functions in Live Traffic and Weather in Hong Kong:
* “Dual Search Mode” – You can search camera locations easily in text mode or map mode
* “Cross-harbour Journey Time” - The journey time indicators provide you with average time for crossing the harbour between Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
* “Traffic Speed Map” - The traffic speed map provides you with the average traffic speed of the major roads in Hong Kong Island and Kowloon
* "My Favorites" – You can store your favorite camera locations so that you can see their real-time snapshots with a simple touch.
* “Multiple Snapshots” – You can see real-time snapshots of multiple cameras (e.g. both entrances of the Cross Harbour Tunnel) on the same screen at the same time.
* “24 Hour News Alert & Archive” – This app memorizes the special traffic alerts for the past 24 hours so that you can have a better understanding of the traffic conditions.
* “Live Weather” – You can see the most up-to-date weather information and warnings provided by the Hong Kong Observatory.
The main emphasis is on traffic web cameras which you can organize into favorite groups and swipe between them.
Easily synchronize and update the lists of recent locations and display them in Google Maps including the traffic density and other objects of interest.
☆☆☆☆☆ “Very good and useful - Thanx for this application, usefully for me. With czech highways (D1, D2 mainly) cameras it will be 6 stars product ;-)” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Vraiment tres tres bonne app ..BRAVO AMAZING!!!! Perfect for montreal ... - Vraiment tres tres bonne app ..BRAVO AMAZING!!!! Perfect for montreal canada..thank you” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “easy and practical. a must have app” - Customer feedback
■ Contains more than 500 locations and thousands of traffic cameras
■ Search for camera and location
■ Swipe and scroll in list and grid view
■ Organize items in collections and favorites
■ Customize grid and list views
■ Synchronize automatically with the on-line database to receive the latest traffic information
■ Display on map
■ Additional items of interest (only some locations)
■ HC, ICS, JB support
■ Themes (White, Black)
■ Speed Cameras
■ Filter items you wish to see
■ Import and export your favorites to a text file
■ Manage your favorites and change the order by dragging the images
■ Save camera image to SD card
■ Integration with the Google Maps app
■ View the traffic density
■ Display cameras, favorites, accidents, radars, closures and others
■ You have your "My Maps" and "My Places" at hand and simply benefit from endless features of Google Maps
Czech Republic (Prague, Brno, Ostava)
City Traffic is a must have if you do not want to end up in a terrible traffic jam and simply want to plan your trip efficiently.
- If you have ANY trouble, PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT before leaving a bad review. We can help you!
- Leave a market comment if you like our app, it is the best way for supporting us
city traffic, cz, traffic cams, prague traffic, doprava praha, dopravni situace, doprava, ceska republika, czech republic, prague, praha, traffic density, camera favorites, speed cameras, parking, closures
This app quickly helps you decide which route to take, how the Bay Bridge is looking, and whether or not 101 is at a standstill. Unlike Google Maps, no scrolling is required.
Please note that this app anonymous tracks usage using Google Analytics. Nothing nefarious: just successes and failures. It access Google AppEngine to find the image URL.
This app is not sponsored by or affiliated in any way with the traffic.511.org website, 511 service in the San Francisco Bay Area, the Metropolitan Transportation Commission, the California Highway Patrol, the California Department of Transportation, or any transit or paratransit operator.
Obligatory keywords: 101, 280, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Oakland, traffic, map, Dumbarton, Bay Bridge, 84, San Mateo Bridge, 511.
The list of apps available on the myIowaDOT app is built dynamically, so new apps will automatically appear in the myIowaDOT app as they are developed. Users can also create a list of favorite apps, personalized to meet their needs.
Apps that are currently available with myIowaDOT include:
Aviation - Contains an Iowa airport directory, aviation weather, an aviation calendar, and NOTAMS (Notice to Airmen)
Bike Map - An interactive bike map with bike trail navigation and driving directions
DL Docs – Helps determine which documents are needed in order to obtain an Iowa Real ID
Drive Test – A practice test to help prepare for the Iowa driver's test
ERL – The Department’s Electronic Reference Library, which contains highway & bridge construction specifications and standards
Facebook – The Iowa Department of Transportation’s Facebook page
Iowa 511 – Traveler information such as Iowa road conditions, traffic speeds, and traffic cameras
Legis – Information about the Iowa Department of Transportation by Iowa legislative district
myMVD – Use this to renew your Iowa driver’s license, change your address, or see your driving record
Twitter – The Iowa Department of Transportation’s Twitter feed
-NEW FEATURE in this update-
Take a pic of what you are seeing, and let us know with the 'My Traffic' button on the app
An on-demand voiced traffic app. A live traffic reporter delivering the most relevant, accurate, dependable and timely roadway conditions for your city! This is a voiced product.
Finally, real traffic on your mobile device! This is not a map program. No GPS, pinching or sliding. The only interaction is the play button. We keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. This is as real as it gets!
Download the ONLY voiced traffic app in the world.
- Alternate Routes
- Delay Times
- Travel Times
- Airport Delays
- Push Notifications for emergencies in your city
To use Tele-Traffic, click the city of your choice from the menu, click the play button, and hear the traffic report before you leave the home, work...or wherever you may be leaving from or heading to. Need to hear what is happening in another city you are traveling to? You can do that too.
No more waiting for the radio or television to give you dated or rushed information. We give you all you need to know!
*Be advised, not all cities are available yet. We are rolling out new cities often, so please keep the app on your phone, and check back often. Tele-Traffic operations will service Central Florida Orlando, Jacksonville, Ft Myers, Naples, SWFL, Pensacola, Tallahassee, Miami, Tampa, Atlanta, Raleigh, Dallas, Phoenix, Denver, Indianapolis, Cleveland, Charleston, Boston, Richmond, San Francisco, St Louis, Los Angeles, Seattle, Baltimore, New York, Washington DC, Indianapolis, Chicago, San Diego, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Detroit, Honolulu, Philadelphia and more U.S. cities including Puerto Rico, for a total of 27 U.S. markets.
"Reviewers' Choice Award Winner for 2012" -FileDir.com
"Great Idea and Really Useful" -Androidzoom
***Please make sure your sound is turned on, and not on vibrate or silent to hear the traffic reports.
- Fixed an issue with traffic cameras on Kit Kat devices (Android OS 4.4.X)
- Fixed an issue where the app may crash when adding departure alerts on Kit Kat devices
- Fixed a rare issue where the location tracker would stay on after quitting the app
- Traffic detail just got even better! Now we show detailed traffic conditions down to 800 feet of detail and include 4 million miles of road worldwide, a million more than ever before.
- We've added the latest version of Google Maps which improves accuracy of your location and helps save battery power and data usage.
- Look for larger fonts for times/text throughout the app to make it easier to read in the car.
- We said goodbye to the carousel on the top of the screen and replaced it with an easier to use drop down menu.
- We made the app even smarter. It detects that you are Home and opens on Work, and it opens on Home when you are at Work.
- Mini Map on the News screen now show your entire route for easier navigation.
- Cameras are now loaded in order of your commute from start to finish so you can see the trouble spots along the way.
- We've added support for the following tablets - Nexus 7 & 10, Samsung Galaxy 7 & 10
INRIX Is the most accurate traffic, routing and road alert app that gives you control of your commute. Choose your fastest route, decide the best time to leave, know your arrival time in advance and share it with friends and family.
INRIX crowd sources data from more than just phones. We have GPS data from over millions trucks, cameras, road sensors, in- car navigation systems. We also track local events that impact traffic. INRIX is trusted by most of the top car manufacturers in the world including Ford, BMW, and Toyota for their in-car navigation systems.
The app makes it easy for you to report immediately and share accidents, hazards and police activity. Using the app is a win for the whole driver community, helping everyone save time, money and avoid frustration.
“Once you load this app, your traffic intelligence gathering capabilities skyrocket.” MAC|Life
• Traffic detail just got even better! Now with XD Traffic we show detailed traffic conditions down to 800 feet of detail and include 4 million miles of road worldwide, a million more than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by that baseball game traffic again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the fastest routes to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts for accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Let your friends know when you will be there.
• Departure Alerts: Tells you when to leave for an on-time arrival.
• Community Traffic Reporting: See timely incident reports from the community of INRIX drivers.
• Traffic Cameras: See real time traffic conditions.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of places
• Gas/Fuel Prices: See gas prices reported via credit card transactions updated hourly.
INRIX has the best traffic and road incident data for over 2.8 million miles of roads in over 32 countries. Major cities include: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas, Houston, Miami, Honolulu, Atlanta, Boston, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, San Diego, Phoenix, Toronto, Montréal, Vancouver, Calgary, Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Brasília, Rome, Milan, Napoli, Torino, Madrid, Barcelona.
Since June 2009, Glob provides to Glubbers a full set of features allowing drivers to optimize their trips. Real road users' Community, Glob tries to show an other way of driving in safety.
Glob warns you while driving close to speed cameras, speed traps, accidents or road works but allows you to share your favorits trips and more...
As a signle traffic info source is never enough, Glob adds it's own realtime crowdsource traffic info.
- 3D/2D Map
- Background use, warns you or declare incidents enev if you are using Google Navigation or any GPS software
- North or ahead driving orientation
- Multi-source traffic info (Google and/or Glob)
- Accident, road works, speed traps alert based on users declarations
- Biker Mode
- Day/Night Mode
- Single tap notification
- Gesture notification, Sony LiveView, hands free buttons
- Trip sharing
Any question? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us to update speed camera database by registering on http://g-lob.com
GPS,infotrafic,traffic,traffic jam,radar,radars,trafic,traffic,Speed camera,speed cam,camera,traffic light