This app also allows you to view scheduled departures from transit stops near points you specify, or near your current location.
- Interactive trip planner with fares
- Filter trips by vehicle type and walk time
- Agency announcements/advisories
- Displays nearby transit stops
- Scheduled departures from nearby stops
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS locations
- Saves recent trips and points automatically
- Save your favorites
This application has been developed by Mentz Datenverarbeitung GmbH for MTC's 511 Service.
We welcome your feedback. To send us an email, please click the "Help/Info" button on your phone when you are using the app.
You simply turn on the application before you start your journey. 511PA uses your phone’s built-in GPS and the vast data in the PA, NJ and WV travel information system (go to the app's settings screen to enable non-PA advisories) to determine when you are approaching congestion, an accident scene or some other traffic disruption.
When there is an incident or slowdown nearby, 511PA broadcasts an advisory. There is nothing to read, nothing to click, nothing to scroll through. You just leave your phone in the center console or on the seat beside you and focus your attention on the road ahead.
By default, 511PA broadcasts advisories from within a 10-mile radius, but you have the option to reduce or expand the range to as little as one mile or as many as 500 miles. 511PA will automatically repeat advisories every 20 minutes while you remain within range of the incident, but you can change the setting to hear the advisories more or less frequently. You also can elect whether to hear advisories from all directions or just from the direction you’re traveling, and you have the option of filtering out different types of advisories by state or type of roadway.
The application gives you audio player controls for Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, and Replay All. These controls should not be used while operating your vehicle.
If you place or receive a phone call while a travel alert is playing and do not have a plan that allows simultaneous data and voice, the alert will pause, and will resume playing when the call has ended.
You don’t need to register to use the app. 511PA operates anonymously. We don’t receive or record any identifying information about you or your phone. By default, the app will report your device-determined speed and location to our servers. The data generated by collecting that information is useful. It can help improve our ability to provide real-time information about what is happening on our roadways. But if you would rather not participate, you will be able to opt out simply by clicking a radio button on the settings page whenever you launch the app.
The application is based on Information Logistics’ patent-pending "Open Microphone Platform," which is a queue-driven streaming technology platform used in combination with your phone's built-in GPS.
IMPORTANT – This application is intended to be launched while the user is not operating his or her motor vehicle. User agrees to use the Application responsibly and to avert any interaction with mobile devices while driving a motor vehicle. User understands and acknowledges that the Commonwealth Motor Vehicle Code states that ‘No driver shall operate a motor vehicle on a highway or traffic way in this Commonwealth while using an interactive wireless communications device to send, read, or write a text-based communication while the vehicle is in motion.'
This app quickly helps you decide which route to take, how the Bay Bridge is looking, and whether or not 101 is at a standstill. Unlike Google Maps, no scrolling is required.
Please note that this app anonymous tracks usage using Google Analytics. Nothing nefarious: just successes and failures. It access an app in Google AppEngine to load the images.
This app is not sponsored by or affiliated in any way with the traffic.511.org website, 511 service in the San Francisco Bay Area, the Metropolitan Transportation Commission, the California Highway Patrol, the California Department of Transportation, or any transit or paratransit operator.
Obligatory keywords: 101, 280, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Oakland, traffic, map, Dumbarton, Bay Bridge, 84, San Mateo Bridge, 511.
This app is designed to educate citizens and to empower them to report safety concerns and issues. Other features include traffic and weather information, find and pin your location tool, quick contact forms and directory, events calendar and more!
The Safety Office consists of the following sections: federal highway safety grants, crash data, bicycle pedestrian program, Safe Routes to School Program, crossing guard train the trainer, and employee health and safety.
This application brings together, on an interactive map all the information regarding the condition of the network so that you can plan your movements wisely:
• winter road conditions (visibility and condition of the road surface);
• road works (nature, hindrances, schedules, duration);
• traffic Webcam images (major regions of Québec and border crossings);
• major events in progress on the road network resulting in significant obstacles (accidents, floods, major congestion, etc.);
• availability of ferry services and their schedule;
• waiting time at border crossings (passenger and commercial vehicles);
• location of wayside parks and services offered;
• location of roadside weather stations;
• location of photo radar and red light cameras;
• localisation of Villages-relais
• Montréal area municipal roadworks;
• commuter train stations (AMT);
• park-and-ride lots;
• three federal structures in the Montréal area;
• video sequences from certain Québec area traffic webcams.
• possibility to add traffic webcams to favourites
The Virginia 511 mobile application is the official source for traffic information from the Virginia Department of Transportation. A map based interface provides access to current and future road work, current incidents and traffic speeds, winter road conditions, scheduled bridge openings, and other events across the state. In addition, over 800 live video feeds are available to view in real-time from the state's roadside traffic cameras, with the ability to swipe to quickly move between cameras along a roadway.
The information, which is regularly and automatically updated from VDOT sources, is provided to the user both visually on the map, as well as through available voice alerts. The user can select basic mode, which limits visual feedback, and automatically provides voice alerts for upcoming events (in the next 5-15 miles) as the user travels down the road without interfacing with the device.
Current travel times are available for many pre-defined routes throughout the state, including all interstates and select primary routes. The user can select favorites from the list to view frequently traveled routes quickly and easily. A searchable list of road conditions is also available to view winter conditions, flooding impacts and other weather-related events for all interstate, primary and secondary routes maintained by VDOT throughout the state.
A “Reach The Beach” feature helps beach-goers by providing the latest travel times for multiple routes to and from Virginia Beach and the Outer Banks. As the user approaches a key decision point, the voice feature of the application will tell the user what the current travel times are from that point to the chosen destination via various options. When leaving the beach, the user can chose from one of four “Home “ destinations of Richmond, Fredericksburg, Skippers or Chesapeake.
Real-time commuting information is available for commuters along the I-95/395 corridor in Northern Virginia through the application. This feature includes a map with real-time traffic speeds along the I-95/395 HOV lanes, as well as real-time status of VRE trains. Detailed information is also provided on the map for PRTC commuter bus routes and schedules as well as available park and ride lots along the corridor. A trip planner is provided for travel time and speed comparisons between the regular and HOV lanes for user-selected origins and destinations along the corridor. The trip planner also provides the real-time VRE schedules and the scheduled options along the PRTC bus routes.
Finally, access to VDOT's 511 Twitter feeds is also provided, with tweets on traffic incidents available statewide or for specific regions or corridors.
Le système d'Alerte-511 utilise un logiciel d'analyse d'images unique au monde qui capture automatiquement les images d'incidents routiers, de véhicules arrêtés ou tout autres événements d'intérêt à partir du réseau de caméras de surveillance installées le long des routes.
L'information est synthétisée sur une carte et dans une liste qui montre les "points d'intérêt" de la circulation. Les données sont mises à jour à toute les 5 minutes environ.
Avec Alerte-511, vous perdrez moins de temps dans les embouteillages et vous en aurez davantage pour faire les choses qui comptent vraiment.
• Voyez les points chauds de la circulation d'un seul coup d'œil.
• Sélectionnez vos caméras favorites.
• Regardez les vidéo en direct et partagez-les avec vos ami(e)s sur vos réseaux sociaux.
• Disponible pour toute les grandes villes du Québec: Montréal, Québec, Trois-Rivières et Gatineau.
Avec Alerte-511, vous perdrez moins de temps dans les embouteillages et vous en aurez davantage pour faire les choses qui comptent vraiment.
- Current traffic speeds and travel times on major interstates in Atlanta and statewide.
- Current incident and construction information in Atlanta and statewide.
- A real-time interactive traffic map that uses your geo-location and lets you show/hide layers for message signs, cameras, incidents, and construction.
- Over 800 real-time traffic camera images in metro Atlanta.
- Over 100 real-time message signs in Atlanta and statewide.
- News and major traffic and travel alerts.
- Georgia DOT's main Twitter feed, plus 16 dedicated feeds for major interstates. Twitter feeds provide automated incident notifications and are not actively monitored.
- Other fixes and improvements. See "What's New in This Version?" for details.
- Save different destination for navigation
- Traffic map based on google real-time traffic
- Auto-update traffic map every 3 minutes
- Store multiple routes and regions
- Start google map navigation out of traffic map
- Initiate navigation around traffic jam
- Track your position
- Find routes or regions by geocoding
- Best suited for commuters
Quick Start Guide
(1) Define --> (2) Save --> (3) Load ...
Placing the power of the world’s largest driving community into the palm of your hand, the app transforms your smartphone into your own personal traffic reporter with up-to-the-minute insight into current traffic conditions as well as traffic forecasts for all highways, city streets and other heavily traveled local roads in 32 countries.
INRIX is at the forefront of connecting cars for smarter cities. Powered by the same company brands like Audi, BMW, Ford and Toyota have relied on for years, INRIX delivers insight that helps drivers always knows the better way to go. These services help drivers do everything from navigate through the daily traffic to find the closest, least expensive fuel, available parking and EV charging locations. Whether through an in-car or smartphone navigation application, a local newscast or our app, our services help more than 150 million drivers save time, fuel and avoid frustrating delays every day.
· Get departure alerts on your Samsung Gear S smartwatch. The app on your Samsung device now connects with the Gear S to let you know the best time to leave to arrive on time for your next destination.
· Enhanced coverage and precision. With INRIX XD™Traffic coverage for roads, ramps and interchanges, the app covers more roads with greater precision than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by traffic jams from the big game or concert in town ever again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the best routes with the fastest travel times to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts to accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Easily alert your friends when you’ll arrive in just a few taps.
• Departure Alerts: Get a heads up on when you need to leave in order to arrive on time.
• Community Traffic Reports: Get timely alerts to accidents and other incidents from fellow INRIX app users.
• Traffic Cameras: See what’s happening up ahead on your route.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of destinations
• Gas/Fuel Prices: Find the closest least expensive fuel with real-time fuel price information updated daily.
- Road Conditions
- Road Incidents
- Roadside Camera images
- Construction / Maintenance Activities
- Traffic Status
- Ferry Crossings
- Border Crossings
1. Find real-time ETA for nearby stops instantly.
2. Find location of stop(s) and vehicle(s) on live map.
3. Find walking directions from the current location to the nearest stop.
4. Save favorite agency, route and stop, pushing it to the top of the list
5. Find all or nearby Transit agencies.
6. Support French and Spanish.
7. Restore default setting such as favorite stops and agencies.
8. Get Help and learn how to use the application.
9. Send comments/questions/complaints to NextBus or Transit Agency.
10. Expand arrival information for selected agency/route/stop
11. Find arrival for next three tracked vehicles.
12. Save alerts for a stop and agency.
1) Real-time ETA is available for service vehicles that are equipped with working GPS devices.
2) Stops must be serviced by transit agencies that are using NextBus RTPI system.
3) Where Transit agency is equipped with NextBus RTPI system.
*** For California and Oregon only: more states coming soon ***
Road Conditions 1.0 is a free, full featured reference guide to the latest road conditions in the state you select. Quickly find out which roads are safe to travel, are closed, or are having traffic/roadwork issues for which an alternate route would be best. Keep you and your family safe by knowing in advance which roads are safe or dangerous to travel!
- Ability to browse or search for a road by state
- Visually browse for rest areas
- Mark favorite roads for easy reference
Our system updates road condition data from the state's Department of Transportation's website every two minutes. Road Conditions is intended for informational purposes only, not as a life-saving application. Use at your own risk. It is not intended as a replacement for common sense or standard precautions. Road Conditions and Let There Be Light Innovations assumes no responsibility for damages caused by the use of, the lack of the use of, the unavailability of, or the falsity of the information provided by this application. Please consult the website of the state you're travelling in for more information about current road conditions and roads safety.
Let There Be Light Innovations
Road Conditions was created by Let There Be Light Innovations. Please visit online at ltbli.com. We value your feedback and input.
Providing a user-friendly map based interface, the simple navigation through the app’s features creates a seamless travel experience for users. Utilizing GPS location, the app presents traffic information from the user’s current location.
This feature-filled app includes:
• Real-time updates of traffic information based on the user’s GPS location
• Camera images of roadway conditions, incidents, construction, and other hazards
• A Feedback feature to submit AKDOT traffic incidents with easy to use voice recording
• Quick-select location options by map, highway, or a specific community
• A zoom-enabled map with clickable traffic icons
• Traffic reports of current GPS location
Know before you go! Check the Alaska 511 app before getting on the road. Have a passenger check updated traffic information while driving or pull over safely to avoid distracted driving.
Nextstop provides an information service in real time for all public transport lines of San Francisco Bay. The current timetable and information of departure times of all stations are at your hands in no time. Additionally, to allow a better orientation, stations can be displayed on a road map. For route calculation, the departure and destination points can be either stations or positions on the road map. Nextstop shows you your route, from door to door including all footpaths. With nextstop you get important information for your travel all the time and always up to date. Where and when with nextstop
Start nextstop and see immediately the departures of surrounding stations!
Have a good trip wishes you nextstop.at
* Automatically shows all public transit routes near you
* Find departure times from stations
* Find stations and get directions
* Multimodal trip planner from Door to door
* Display stations in road map
* Route including footpaths and taxi
* Uses real-time predictions
* Text message ticket generator (Single / day ticket)
* Network plan - including Nightliner
* Disorders, Maintenance & News
Found an error?
Please let us know:
Timetable information and station's departure times are provided from 511 SF Bay. For this reason, all delivered results and the availability of the service cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us before you leave a bad review. Thank you!
★ Perfect! works perfectly, provides all required information.
★ Great app..all you need!
★ Excellent public transport app.
… and many more ☺
Supported Schedules: Ferry, Bus, Rail, Shuttles,...
Fairfield and Suisun Transit (FAST)
Golden Gate Transit
Healdsburg In-City Transit *
Muni (San Francisco)
Rio Vista Delta Breeze
Santa Clara VTA
Santa Rosa CityBus
Sonoma County Transit
Tri Delta Transit
Union City Transit
Vacaville City Coach
VINE (Napa County)
Capitol Corridor Intercity Rail
Muni (San Francisco)
Santa Clara VTA
Angel Island/Tiburon Ferry
Blue & Gold Fleet
Golden Gate Ferry
SF Bay Ferry
Hornblower Alcatraz Ferry
nine-county San Francisco Bay Area, timetable san francisco, transit, route planner, train, Bus, Golden Gate bridge, underground metro, tram, Ticket, Öffi, Öffis, Public transport, Taxi, scout, Easy from a to b. departure, time, Bus timetable, taxi, trip planning, Nightline, arrival, Route, Trip, nächster halt, next stop, trip wolf, city map, 511 SF Bay Transit Trip Planner, Alcatraz
New Premium Features
Support the app development and get awesome new features. Choose between public transport providers, get realtime disorders and many more...
PRO Version now on Google Play:
- Added Live Traffic to map view. To toggle traffic on and off, go to settings.
- Added “Air Patrol” location alerts. Air Patrol zones are known aircraft speed enforcement areas.
- Added Intelligent Speed Trap locations and a Speed Trap “Alert Level” setting. Adjusting the Speed Trap "Alert Level” setting determines the threat level of Speed Traps you receive.
- Fixed connection bug with SmartCord Live direct wire and Passport Max.
Reduce your chances of getting speeding tickets, traffic violations and fines with real-time police radar detection and traffic-enforcement camera alerts. It’s award-winning, cutting-edge protection for the everyday driver. Real Escort Live users are saying:
“These advanced laser alerts are a life saver. Love it!”
“The new update just released has made the experience with Escort Live even greater.”
“I've been using Escort Live since early December, have taken one 3,000 mile trip (Florida to Massachusetts and back) and use it every time I get into the car. “
• Regularly updated speed trap alerts
• Mobile and fixed-position traffic-enforcement camera alerts
• Ability to share your threat reports in the Escort Live network
• Receive automatic reminders for previously marked threats
• Customizable, smartphone-specific dashboard views
• Background app operation to prolong phone battery life
Escort Live Radar delivers advanced real-time radar and laser ticket protection, giving drivers unprecedented, advanced information about their driving environment. The result is an Escort Live Radar Nation of connected drivers contributing to the most up-to-date picture of the roads you drive.
UPGRADE TO ESCORT LIVE PREMIUM:
• Real-time radar and laser alerts received by other detector users in the area
• Detailed threat information, including time-sensitive, “heat-mapped” color-coded warning icons for fast, safe and more accurate responses
• Escort’s patented GPS full-feature set, including vehicle speed, posted speed limit data, over speed limit alerts, compass and directional headings
• Ability to easily connect to Escort’s class-leading windshield-mount radar detectors using Escort’s new Bluetooth-enabled SmartCord Live power cord (select models only – visit escortradar.com for details)
• Full access to Escort Nation
• Two convenient levels of subscription service – $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year
• 2012 Car & Driver’s 10 Best Technology winner
• 2012 Popular Mechanics Editor’s Choice award winner
• 2012 CES Innovations in Design & Engineering award winner
• 2012 SEMA Show Best New Mobile Electronic Product award winner