This app also allows you to view scheduled departures from transit stops near points you specify, or near your current location.
- Interactive trip planner with fares
- Filter trips by vehicle type and walk time
- Agency announcements/advisories
- Displays nearby transit stops
- Scheduled departures from nearby stops
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS locations
- Saves recent trips and points automatically
- Save your favorites
This application has been developed by Mentz Datenverarbeitung GmbH for MTC's 511 Service.
We welcome your feedback. To send us an email, please click the "Help/Info" button on your phone when you are using the app.
This application brings together, on an interactive map, all the information regarding the condition of the network so that you can plan your trips wisely:
-Winter road conditions (roadway and visibility conditions)
-Road work (nature, hindrances, schedule, duration)
-Images from traffic webcams (major regions of Québec and border crossings)
-Major events in progress on the road network causing significant traffic hindrance (accidents, floods, major congestion, etc.)
-Availability and schedule of ferry services
-Waiting time at Canadian border crossings (passenger and commercial vehicles)
-Location of rest areas and services offered
-Location of roadside weather stations and access to data
-Location of villages-relais and services offered
-Location of photo radar and red light cameras
-Municipal roadwork in the Greater Montréal area
-Commuter train stations (AMT)
-Park-and-ride lots (Mtl)
-Access prohibited to trucks and weight restrictions on bridges
This app quickly helps you decide which route to take, how the Bay Bridge is looking, and whether or not 101 is at a standstill. Unlike Google Maps, no scrolling is required.
Please note that this app anonymous tracks usage using Google Analytics. Nothing nefarious: just successes and failures. It access an app in Google AppEngine to load the images.
This app is not sponsored by or affiliated in any way with the traffic.511.org website, 511 service in the San Francisco Bay Area, the Metropolitan Transportation Commission, the California Highway Patrol, the California Department of Transportation, or any transit or paratransit operator.
Obligatory keywords: 101, 280, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Oakland, traffic, map, Dumbarton, Bay Bridge, 84, San Mateo Bridge, 511.
You simply turn on the application before you start your journey. 511PA uses your phone’s built-in GPS and the vast data in the PA, NJ and WV travel information system (go to the app's settings screen to enable non-PA advisories) to determine when you are approaching congestion, an accident scene or some other traffic disruption.
When there is an incident or slowdown nearby, 511PA broadcasts an advisory. There is nothing to read, nothing to click, nothing to scroll through. You just leave your phone in the center console or on the seat beside you and focus your attention on the road ahead.
By default, 511PA broadcasts advisories from within a 10-mile radius, but you have the option to reduce or expand the range to as little as one mile or as many as 500 miles. 511PA will automatically repeat advisories every 20 minutes while you remain within range of the incident, but you can change the setting to hear the advisories more or less frequently. You also can elect whether to hear advisories from all directions or just from the direction you’re traveling, and you have the option of filtering out different types of advisories by state or type of roadway.
The application gives you audio player controls for Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, and Replay All. These controls should not be used while operating your vehicle.
If you place or receive a phone call while a travel alert is playing and do not have a plan that allows simultaneous data and voice, the alert will pause, and will resume playing when the call has ended.
You don’t need to register to use the app. 511PA operates anonymously. We don’t receive or record any identifying information about you or your phone. By default, the app will report your device-determined speed and location to our servers. The data generated by collecting that information is useful. It can help improve our ability to provide real-time information about what is happening on our roadways. But if you would rather not participate, you will be able to opt out simply by clicking a radio button on the settings page whenever you launch the app.
The application is based on Information Logistics’ patent-pending "Open Microphone Platform," which is a queue-driven streaming technology platform used in combination with your phone's built-in GPS.
IMPORTANT – This application is intended to be launched while the user is not operating his or her motor vehicle. User agrees to use the Application responsibly and to avert any interaction with mobile devices while driving a motor vehicle. User understands and acknowledges that the Commonwealth Motor Vehicle Code states that ‘No driver shall operate a motor vehicle on a highway or traffic way in this Commonwealth while using an interactive wireless communications device to send, read, or write a text-based communication while the vehicle is in motion.'
Monitor real-time traffic information for Southern California including incidents, chain control zones, freeway cameras and changeable message sign (CMS) icons will help you avoid gas guzzling traffic jams. System messages alert you of any highway closures or hazardous conditions in the region.
Be in the know with up-to-date Park and Ride information for lots in the entire Southern California region.
Quickly locate Bus and Rail Provider information by city, county, or provider name.
Browse our carpool lane map to find your best route to stay in the diamond lanes.
Learn about carpool and vanpool incentive available to Riverside and San Bernardino County residents.
Rely on IE511, call 511 within the Inland Empire and 1‑877‑MYIE511 toll free from anywhere.
A joint project of the Riverside County Transportation Commission and San Bernardino Associated Governments.
Le système d'Alerte-511 utilise un logiciel d'analyse d'images unique au monde qui capture automatiquement les images d'incidents routiers, de véhicules arrêtés ou tout autres événements d'intérêt à partir du réseau de caméras de surveillance installées le long des routes.
L'information est synthétisée sur une carte et dans une liste qui montre les "points d'intérêt" de la circulation. Les données sont mises à jour à toute les 5 minutes environ.
Avec Alerte-511, vous perdrez moins de temps dans les embouteillages et vous en aurez davantage pour faire les choses qui comptent vraiment.
• Voyez les points chauds de la circulation d'un seul coup d'œil.
• Sélectionnez vos caméras favorites.
• Regardez les vidéo en direct et partagez-les avec vos ami(e)s sur vos réseaux sociaux.
• Disponible pour toute les grandes villes du Québec: Montréal, Québec, Trois-Rivières et Gatineau.
Avec Alerte-511, vous perdrez moins de temps dans les embouteillages et vous en aurez davantage pour faire les choses qui comptent vraiment.
The Virginia 511 mobile application is the official source for traffic information from the Virginia Department of Transportation. A map based interface provides access to current and future road work, current incidents and traffic speeds, winter road conditions, scheduled bridge openings, and other events across the state. In addition, over 800 live video feeds are available to view in real-time from the state's roadside traffic cameras, with the ability to swipe to quickly move between cameras along a roadway.
The information, which is regularly and automatically updated from VDOT sources, is provided to the user both visually on the map, as well as through available voice alerts. The user can select basic mode, which limits visual feedback, and automatically provides voice alerts for upcoming events (in the next 5-15 miles) as the user travels down the road without interfacing with the device.
Current travel times are available for many pre-defined routes throughout the state, including all interstates and select primary routes. The user can select favorites from the list to view frequently traveled routes quickly and easily. A searchable list of road conditions is also available to view winter conditions, flooding impacts and other weather-related events for all interstate, primary and secondary routes maintained by VDOT throughout the state.
A “Reach The Beach” feature helps beach-goers by providing the latest travel times for multiple routes to and from Virginia Beach and the Outer Banks. As the user approaches a key decision point, the voice feature of the application will tell the user what the current travel times are from that point to the chosen destination via various options. When leaving the beach, the user can chose from one of four “Home “ destinations of Richmond, Fredericksburg, Skippers or Chesapeake.
Real-time commuting information is available for commuters along the I-95/395 corridor in Northern Virginia through the application. This feature includes a map with real-time traffic speeds along the I-95/395 HOV lanes, as well as real-time status of VRE trains. Detailed information is also provided on the map for PRTC commuter bus routes and schedules as well as available park and ride lots along the corridor. A trip planner is provided for travel time and speed comparisons between the regular and HOV lanes for user-selected origins and destinations along the corridor. The trip planner also provides the real-time VRE schedules and the scheduled options along the PRTC bus routes.
Finally, access to VDOT's 511 Twitter feeds is also provided, with tweets on traffic incidents available statewide or for specific regions or corridors.
This app is designed to educate citizens and to empower them to report safety concerns and issues. Other features include traffic and weather information, find and pin your location tool, quick contact forms and directory, events calendar and more!
The Safety Office consists of the following sections: federal highway safety grants, crash data, bicycle pedestrian program, Safe Routes to School Program, crossing guard train the trainer, and employee health and safety.
- Current traffic speeds and travel times on major interstates in Atlanta and statewide.
- Current incident and construction information in Atlanta and statewide.
- A real-time interactive traffic map that uses your geo-location and lets you show/hide layers for message signs, cameras, incidents, and construction.
- Over 800 real-time traffic camera images in metro Atlanta.
- Over 100 real-time message signs in Atlanta and statewide.
- News and major traffic and travel alerts.
- Georgia DOT's main Twitter feed, plus 16 dedicated feeds for major interstates. Twitter feeds provide automated incident notifications and are not actively monitored.
- Other fixes and improvements. See "What's New in This Version?" for details.
This App is for use in Hong Kong.
To beat traffic in more than 100 cities in the United States, please download “Traffic Smart: Beat Traffic” or “TrafficSmart USA”. Major US cities supported include, but not limited to: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boise, Boston (BOS), Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Colorado Springs, Columbus, Dallas, Daytona Beach, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Greenville, Hampton Roads, Hartford, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Long Island, Los Angeles (LA), Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Haven, New Orleans, New York City (NYC), Newark, Ogden, Orlando, Philadelphia (Philly), Phoenix, Pittsburgh (PIT), Portland, Provo, Raleigh, Riverside, Rochester, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco (SFO), Seattle, St Louis, Tampa, & Washington DC.
Traffic Smart supports major highways, freeways, streets and roads in these US States: Arizona (AZ), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), District of Columbia (DC), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Missouri (MO), Nevada (NV), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), South Carolina (SC), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
Major functions in Live Traffic and Weather in Hong Kong:
* “Dual Search Mode” – You can search camera locations easily in text mode or map mode
* “Cross-harbour Journey Time” - The journey time indicators provide you with average time for crossing the harbour between Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
* “Traffic Speed Map” - The traffic speed map provides you with the average traffic speed of the major roads in Hong Kong Island and Kowloon
* "My Favorites" – You can store your favorite camera locations so that you can see their real-time snapshots with a simple touch.
* “Multiple Snapshots” – You can see real-time snapshots of multiple cameras (e.g. both entrances of the Cross Harbour Tunnel) on the same screen at the same time.
* “24 Hour News Alert & Archive” – This app memorizes the special traffic alerts for the past 24 hours so that you can have a better understanding of the traffic conditions.
* “Live Weather” – You can see the most up-to-date weather information and warnings provided by the Hong Kong Observatory.
· Real-Time Traffic: View live traffic alerts, speeds and details, including SigAlerts and roadwork.
· Freeway Cameras: See live road conditions before you hit the road.
· Real-Time Bus & Rail Arrivals: Get Metro bus & rail real-time arrivals.
· Schedules: Access scheduled departures for over 70 bus & train providers in Southern California.
· Stops & Stations: Find your closest bus stop or rail station, and plan your route using the Trip Planner.
· Favorites: Save your favorite stops & stations for easy access.
· Call 511: Quick access to Call 511 system for traffic, transit, motorist aid, commuter services and FasTrak information
Practice taking exams anywhere, anytime with fun! Improve your scores.
Collect as many eggs as you can while answering each questions correctly. Each whole egg is equivalent to a point. Questions are group into chapters which you can take independently. At the end of the module or chapter, you can review your performance with a report card . Are you ready to learn and have more fun?
Please visit us at www.eggzam.com and try to create your own practice modules.
Eggzam is your central source for FREE practice exams and study aids online.
Florida Practice Driving Test
Florida Practice Drivving Exam
Florida DMV Practice Test
Florida DMV Practice Exam
Copyrights 2013 Appz4U Holdings LLC
1. Find real-time ETA for nearby stops instantly.
2. Find location of stop(s) and vehicle(s) on live map.
3. Find walking directions from the current location to the nearest stop.
4. Save favorite agency, route and stop, pushing it to the top of the list
5. Find all or nearby Transit agencies.
6. Support French and Spanish.
7. Restore default setting such as favorite stops and agencies.
8. Get Help and learn how to use the application.
9. Send comments/questions/complaints to NextBus or Transit Agency.
10. Expand arrival information for selected agency/route/stop
11. Find arrival for next three tracked vehicles.
12. Save alerts for a stop and agency.
1) Real-time ETA is available for service vehicles that are equipped with working GPS devices.
2) Stops must be serviced by transit agencies that are using NextBus RTPI system.
3) Where Transit agency is equipped with NextBus RTPI system.
• A zoom-enabled map with traffic event icons that can be selected.
• Real-time updates on winter road conditions, traffic incidents, road work, construction, and road closures.
• Commercial vehicle restriction information.
• Weigh station locations.
• Highway rest area locations.
• Current traffic speeds and closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images in select cities (Ames, Cedar Falls, Cedar Rapids, Council Bluffs, Des Moines, Iowa City, Quad Cities, Sioux City, and Waterloo) and across the state.
• Electronic roadway sign messages.
The primary responsibility of every driver is the safe operation of his/her vehicle. Iowa law prohibits all persons from using a handheld electronic communication device to write, send or read a text message while driving a motor vehicle. Teen drivers with restricted licenses are prohibited from using any electronic communication or entertainment device while driving. While traveling, mobile communication devices should be used only when the motor vehicle is at a complete stop off the traveled portion of the roadway. Do not text and drive (it's the law) or use this app while driving.
We welcome your feedback on this app. Please send your suggestions, questions or bugs in an email to 511Feedback@dot.iowa.gov.
App developed by Castle Rock Associates http://www.crc-corp.com/
TOTAL TRAFFIC FEATURES:
* Real-time traffic map
* Extensive traffic camera network
* 24/7 speed, accident, & construction coverage
* Unmatched traffic detail with just a tap of the map
* GPS integration for hands-free operation
Total Traffic offers its uniquely simple and powerful service in more than 75 metropolitan areas across the United States.
The Total Traffic Android app is simple to use, but packed with information:
*** MORE THAN JUST RED/YELLOW/GREEN -- Total Traffic offers incredibly detailed speed information. You’ll know when traffic is moving 25 miles per hour and when it's moving 40 miles per hour.
*** CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED REPORTS ON ACCIDENTS, CONSTRUCTION, AND TRAFFIC JAMS -- Our 24/7 coverage of road conditions comes from hundreds of professional traffic reporters stationed in state-of-the art data centers across the United States.
*** THE BEST TRAFFIC CAMERAS IN THE BUSINESS -- Total Traffic features the most extensive network of real-time traffic cameras available. You can see actual traffic conditions along your route right now.
Albany | Albuquerque | Allentown | Atlanta | Augusta | Austin | Baltimore | Baton Rouge | Birmingham | Boston | Boulder | Bridgeport | Buffalo | Cape Cod | Central Jersey | Charleston | Charlotte | Chattanooga | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbia SC | Columbus | Dallas | Dayton | Denver | Des Moines | Detroit | Durham | Fairfield | Flint | Fort Wayne | Fresno | Ft. Myers | Gary | Grand Rapids | Greensboro | Greenville | Harrisburg | Hartford | Houston | Indianapolis | Inland Empire | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Lancaster | Las Vegas | Long Island | Los Angeles | Louisville | Madison | Manchester | Memphis | Miami | Milwaukee | Minneapolis-St. Paul | Nashua | Nashville | New Haven | New Orleans | New York | Norfolk | North Jersey | Oklahoma City | Omaha | Orange County | Orlando | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland | Portsmouth | Providence | Pueblo | Raleigh | Richmond | Rochester | Sacramento | Salem | Salt Lake City | San Antonio | San Diego | San Francisco | Scranton | Seattle | Spokane | Springfield | St. Louis | Syracuse | Tacoma | Tampa | Toledo | Tucson | Tulsa | Washington, DC | West Palm Beach | Westchester | Wichita | Wilkes-Barre | Winston-Salem | Worcester, and more!
- Road Conditions
- Road Incidents
- Roadside Camera images
- Construction / Maintenance Activities
- Traffic Status
- Ferry Crossings
- Border Crossings