Prismatica is a puzzle game with a brand new twist, inspired by Rubik’s Cubes, Sudoku, Dodecahedrons and way, way too much caffeine.
The goal is to unscramble a series of puzzle boards by rotating multicolored pieces to match a logical pattern. It’s easy to learn and simple to play but surprisingly deep and difficult to master at later levels, presenting even the most veteran of puzzle enthusiasts with brain-tickling challenge.
Prismatica's aesthetic design and feel is intended to be calm and essentialist, presenting the player with a pure puzzle to focus on solving in a flowing natural way. A hauntingly beautiful soundtrack from award winning indie folk musician Svavar Knutur reinforces the stoic atmosphere of contemplation and mental challenge presented by the deceptively simple looking puzzles.
* Brand new & innovative puzzle type
* Old-school rotational chromatic combination mechanism
* Clean essentialistic style and design aesthetics
* Breathtakingly beautiful music by award winning indie folk musician Svavar Knutur
* Simple gameplay that's easy to learn
* Challenging puzzles that can be difficult to master
* Intuitive and straightforward controls
* Calmly tackle 48 lovingly hand crafted puzzles in your own time or test your wit and speed in the new Challenge Mode
* Includes color blind mode for added accessibility