Nice game, not ideal for a phone The beginning levels works fine, but the more advanced levels, when the board gets smaller, is rather a pain to rotate the wheel you want. It's not really a problem with the game design. Just a reality of size of fingers vs the need to fit the level on the screen.
Great game, Great service I love the game, it works wonderfully and is really fun. I had trouble getting it to download that was not the developers fault, but he took the time to help me and found a solution. Class all around.
Winning music This "la-la-la" music after you beat every level is a bit too much, Other sounds/music are fine, so I dont want to turn them all off because of it
Really puzzling Great Mind Maestro . Thanks for the improvements.
Awesome game. Soundtrack is encouraging but not distracting. The game is bright and cheerful. Not too frustrating as some puzzle games can be. Well worth buying. Works fine on my Galaxy S6.
Wow way cool Love it
Updates in 1.2.2:
- Fixed a package signing error that prevented some devices from updating version 1.2.0 to 1.2.1.
Updates in 1.2.1:
- Enabled the Android "back" hardware button functionality
- Added a "loading" icon during level loading/unloading
- Optimized performance, stability and build size
- The Fast-Forward button's sound effects volume should now be correct
See details here: http://blog.loomus.com/whats-new-in-version-1-2-1