Tired with numerous stock and market applications providing tons of data and information? Lost in interpretation and looking for a stock to trade? Then this application is right for you!
(!!!) To get the latest update, please watch a free video by pressing the "update" button at the bottom of the screen, while data is retrieved from our servers. After the video is finished, the data will be updated automatically. If you already have the latest data, no data update will take place. Please check regularly for the updates, to get latest and most actual stock buy advises.
This Stock Expert’s Buy Advice tool 2-3 times a day provides the expert’s buy opinion for US-stocks. The stocks are selected based on expected reversal within 5-10 days by scanning through thousands of tickers available at NYSE and NASDAQ.
Simple in use, real expert team based daily advising on us-stocks ready for reversal!
All analysis, analytics and screenings are already done for you. You just get the resulting data of 12 ticker names and advised buy price. Stock trading was never that simple before!
Our expert team selects for you the stocks in four different categories:
1. Penny Stocks with current price below 1 USD.
2. Small Market Capacity with companies market capacity below 100M USD.
3. Mid Market Capacity for 100M - 1B USD companies.
4. Huge Market Capacity more than 1B USD.
The list is updated 2-3 times a day. This does not mean that previous list is invalid, but indicates that new (updated) tickers are entering reversal zone.
Proposed trading strategy:
1. split your funds in three portions;
2. if you agree with a given advice, buy a ticker with one portion and wait for reversal;
3. if further price drop is taking place, use other two portions to twice average down after 5-10% drop, before the reversal takes place - do this wisely and with no rush.
4. sell the ticker if you gain 5 -15% of your average price.
Disclaimer: trading stocks is risky and may lead to financial losses. This tool only provides advice and we take no responsibility over any possible financial and non-financial consequences that may occur by using this tool. Always do your own research.
Music by freesound.org and other free sources.
Tool produced by Lovzing.