★ 1st and 2nd grade level words
★ Professional voiceovers for excellent auditory learning
★ 3 built-in games for playful learning
★ Hard and easy levels of difficulty for games
★ Practice Words feature for repeat learning of difficult words
★ Superb memory building with memory game!
Learning Sight Words has never been so much fun! Using all touch features which kids love with playful sounds and professionally recorded voiceovers, this is a complete learning experience for any child who is beginning to learn Sight Words or looking to enhance vocabulary and memory.
3 built-in games make is seem like a play act the whole time while the child is learning each word with repetition.
Mastering those three fundamentals will allow your child to thrive and prosper when it comes to their vocabulary and reading.
-Audio review of each word, along with an audio spelling
-Removal of a letter and testing weather or not you child can recognize what letter is missing.
-Recognizing the word by giving your child three words and telling them which one to touch.
Sight Words 1st grade is intended for ages 6-8 with parental guidance
Chaotic Concoctions provides educational applications for free however in order to pay for development and marketing our application does contain ads.
If you have any ideas or suggestions on how we can make our service or create more apps for your children to use please leave us a comment or send us an email.
Our mission is to provide free education for all and to make it fun and easy for everyone to use.
ABOUT CHAOTIC CONCOCTIONS
Chaotic Concoctions is a home designed studio from Stafford, Virginia that makes digital toys for kids. We think that education should be free to the whole world. Our mission is to educate our future so that they can strive and succeed in a complex world. However we know that learning can't always be serious so we are determined to make learning fun from language to math, and foreign language. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
Sight Words Flash Cards are divided into 4 categories: Pre-primary, kindergarten, 1st grade & 2nd grade. Each grade has an accompanying Question Mode to test and enhance reading skills.
Repetition is the key to learning! By simply clicking on the flag button provided in each flashcard, kids or parents can add difficult words to the practice list for revision at a later time.
"My Sight Words" helps pre and early readers develop their skills through a fun and kid-friendly interaction with sight words (also known as Dolch words). Control/navigation is intuitive with spoken words, audible feedback, voice recognition and three learning modes.
v2.1 Added ability for users to create and edit their own lists of words.
* In-app help from menu or online at http://mysightwords.mygamesonline.org/my_sight_words_main.html
* Optimized for both phone and tablet size displays
* Preloaded with complete sight word lists for readers of various levels (includes the set of classic Dolch word lists and a set of modern sight word lists)
* Three learning modes: Intro, Practice, and Quiz
* User can create their own word lists
* User can record their own voice for word pronunciation.
* Words are spoken to help learning and pronunciation (if and when words are spoken is controlled by reader and depends on the selected learning mode)
* Speech recognition lets readers verify they are pronouncing words correctly. (Please, read the advice on how best to introduce this capability to new readers, its use, and its limitations.)
* Displays stats about the number of words remaining, hints given, correctly read words, words that needed revisiting, and word list size
* Words appear in random order to ensure recognition and prevent memorization of list
* Words are displayed in fun random colors
* User can select lower case letters or all upper case
* User can configure game play and reader interaction
* User can set a maximum number of words per learning "round" before a reward or break is offered
* In quiz mode, user can specify if speech recognition must be successful before reader gets credit for word
* User can specify if the results of speech recognition (i.e. what the application thinks the reader said) should be displayed to the reader
* Use gestures for navigation and control so reader can tap or slide word in addition to using buttons
Please rate this app and let us know what you think.
To contact us directly:
We love to hear from our users. Please send your comments and ideas for improvements to email@example.com.
This is an ad-supported version. Network connection required.
Please also try our paid version at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rioneutron.spelling1
This is one of the Spelling K-12 series from Spelling Kindergarten to Spelling 12th Grade. All your test results are captured and analyzed for your best memory retention. There are total 6 color codes and words change colors based on your marks. By default, words are in black. If you keep getting a word incorrect, it will turn yellow, orange and finally red. If you get a word right, it will turn greener. 10 Words are grouped into a chapter. If you get all 10 words right, the chapter icon will get a check mark. In review chapter, all incorrectly spelled words will appear in priority order based on the latest memory retention technologies. If you don't have enough time, just go to the review chapter and the app will make sure that you spend the least amount of time and maximize memory retention on words. This app will help you learn words very efficiently and very effectively.
Also check out our Word K-12 series.