The app covers the basics of campus life for Badgers using an Android mobile device.
Keep up to date on news, events and sports. Or find your way around campus on foot, car or by Madison Metro bus. Or watch campus video content, along with other handy features.
Campus map: Navigate the UW-Madison campus. View all locations of a type, such as libraries, parking (campus and public) and visitor attractions. Or see detailed information about a location, including walking and driving directions from your current location.
Campus buses: Find Madison Metro route and schedule information on the go. Find stops near your current location or by bus stop number and see when buses are scheduled to arrive at a specific stop.
Directory: Lookup campus directory information on your phone. Search for a person by first or last name and save that person’s contact information in your iPhone’s Contacts app. Call, e-mail or view a map of that person’s office location.
News: Keep up to date with university news. Read features, news for students and employees or news by topics such as research, learning or student life.
Events: Look up events by category, date or map location. See what’s happening near you by viewing the day’s events highlighted on the campus map. Get the details for any event, as well as walking or driving directions from your current location.
Athletics: Stay up to date with the latest Badgers news and results. View news and blog updates, team schedules and scores and video features.
Video: View campus video content, including Big Ten Network academic programming, teaching and learning stories and research profiles and projects.
Campus safety: Stay safe with emergency contact information for SAFEWalk, SAFERide cab and SAFEride bus programs; UW Police (Non-Emergency), University Health Services Crisis Line, and the Division of Student Life.
Per problemi o suggerimenti invia una mail a email@example.com.
Se sei iscritto alla Sapienza con Infostud Mobile puoi:
- visualizzare i tuoi dati personali
- prenotare gli esami
- verificare gli esami sostenuti e le prenotazioni attive
- visualizzare le statistiche
- richiedere supporto via mail, facebook o twitter
Usare l’applicazione è semplice:
- inserisci username e password Infostud
- scegli una funzione
L’applicazione prevede quattro opzioni:
Qui puoi visualizzare le informazioni anagrafiche, i tuoi dati e l'ultima dichiarazione Isee.
2. Esami (Visualizza gli esami)
In questa sezione puoi visualizzare gli esami sostenuti, suddivisi in:
- "non certificati"(per "non certificati" si intendono gli esami registrati sul sistema ma non ancora certificati dalla segreteria amministrativa).
Per ogni esame è possibile visualizzare dettagli aggiuntivi.
3. Esami prenotati (Visualizza le prenotazioni)
Qui puoi trovare tutte le prenotazioni già effettuate.
Cliccando ciascun esame prenotato, puoi scaricare la ricevuta di prenotazione in formato pdf.
Se (l’appello non è chiuso?) è possibile cancellare la prenotazione.
4. Ricerca (Prenota gli esami)
In questa schermata puoi ricercare gli appelli attivi e prenotarti agli esami.
Se il tuo device è predisposto, la data dell’appello sarà segnalata sul calendario.
Oltre al calcolo della media qui potrai visualizzare statistiche sulla tua carriera
6. Supporto Email
Qui puoi richiedere supporto via mail all'assistenza infostud
Da qui potrai andare direttamente alla pagina facebook dell'applicazione
Da qui potrai andare direttamente alla pagina twitter di infostud
L’applicazione Infostud Mobile per Android è stata sviluppata dagli studenti Emanuele Borzi Vincenzo Deriu e Francesco Nobilia, in collaborazione con Infosapienza.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, you can join web conferencing sessions right from your Android device.
NOTE: This app must be enabled by your institution to function and is free for you to download.
To find out if Blackboard Collaborate Mobile is available at your institution check in with your helpdesk or IT department.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can join a live web conference for online classes, meetings, one-on-one tutoring, group projects, office hours, and much more.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can:
• View whiteboard content, including images, presentations and annotations
• View shared applications and desktops
• Communicate with moderators and other participants via text chat and two-way audio
• Respond to yes/no and multiple-choice polling questions
• Raise their virtual hand for questions or comments
• Use emotions to indicate laughter, confusion, or approval
• View the names, polling responses, and emotions of other session members
• Participate in breakout room sessions
To attend sessions via Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, your institution must have a hosted enterprise Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing license version 12 or higher. Check with your helpdesk or technology department for more details
Now engaging and convenient access to your web conferencing sessions can be as mobile as you are.
You want to know if the next lunar eclipse is visible from your location or when the next bright comet is visible? You would like to be notified by your smart phone the next time, Jupiter and the Moon meet in the sky? You want to know what the blazing bright object in the evening sky is? You want to be always up-to-date which celestial events are visible from your location? Then this app is a must-have for you!
The app does not only include a live, zoomable sky map telling you what sky object you are looking at but provides you with loads of detailed extra information on stars, planets, deep sky objects, meteor showers, comets, asteroids, lunar and solar eclipses as well as detailed ephemeris of all included sky objects and an interactive top-down view of the Solar System. All that in just one app!
- Zoomable sky map showing stars, planets, asteroids, and more (above and below the horizon)
- Interactive top-down view of the Solar System
- Live mode (point device on sky and get information on what you see)
- Calendar showing detailed descriptions of celestial events
- Push celestial events to your phone's calendar and set a reminder alarm
- Rise, set, and transit times for any object
- Position of any object in the sky (altitude and direction)
- Twilight times, length of day
- Bright Star Catalog (~9000 stars) with detailed information
- More than 400 000 additional stars from the PPM Star Catalog (Android 3.1 or higher required)
- 2500 selected NGC objects (galaxies, clusters, ...)
- Messier Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Caldwell Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Hidden Treasures Catalog (109 objects) complete with images
- Meteor streams (begin, maximum, hourly rate, ...)
- Lunar and solar eclipses information
- Lunar librations, ascending node, maximum declination
- Bright comets (automatically selected according to the date)
- Dwarf planets: The five known dwarf planets
- Minor planets: bright, near Earth, trans-Neptune (more than 10000 in the database)
- Update database online: download up-to-date orbital elements of comets and minor planets
- Moon phases, the apparent view of the sun and planets
- Current image of the Sun and sunspot number
- Automatically generated visibility report for any object
- Simulation of light pollution
- Intuitive User Interface: quickly find what you are looking for
- Widget with rise & set times of the Sun and Moon
- Maintain your favorite locations in a list
- Automatic location determination from the mobile network or GPS
- Select a location from a built-in database or online via Google Maps
- 400 observatory locations
- Choose any time and date
- Detailed ephemeris, visibility information of all objects
- Dates of conjunctions between any object with planets or the Moon
- 3D-view of the Moon and the planets
- Accurate calculations for dates between 1900 and 2100
keywords: astronomy stars, telescope, planets, messier, live, augmented reality, sky view, minor planets, asteroids, dwarf planets, mercury, venus, earth, moon, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, ceres, vesta, juno, eros, transit, eclipse lunar, solar, sunspots, golden hour, blue hour, photography, great red spot, galaxies, cluster, nebulae, orion, meteor showers, milky way, perseids, shooting stars, ISON
Become a Microsoft Office 2010 pro!
The video course is primarily targets Microsoft Office 2010 users. But most of the lessons will be of interest to Office 2007 and even Office 2003 owners.
- the MOST COMPREHENSIVE video course on Office 2010
- MORE THAN 50 professionally-recorded video lessons
- standard (480x320) and HD (1024:576) quality
Questions you will be able to answer after watching this video course include:
- How do I work with formulas and functions?
- How do I work with charts, and macros?
- How do I encrypt my workbook with a password?
- How do I obtain a Digital ID?
- How do I protect the formatting of a document?
- How do I digitally sign a workbook?
- And more, and more, and more…
Available for students at our 130+ participating colleges & universities. Some of these include: UC Berkeley, UCLA, Arizona State, Gonzaga, University of Vermont, and many, many more. Download it now to access your school!
What you can do:
* Access a private network that is exclusive to students at your college.
* Get answers to questions.
* Stay current on upcoming events and deadlines.
본 어플리케이션은 대학의 홍보 및 구성원들의 편의를 위해 제작된 우리대학교 공식 어플리케이션으로서, 우리대학교의 정보 및 대학생활 안내, 성적조회, 강의시간표 조회 등 각종 정보를 모바일로 간편하게 확인할 수 있습니다.
. 안드로이드 Version 2.2 이상
. 기본적으로 인터넷 연결이 필요합니다.
[제공기능] 다음과 같이 6개의 서비스와 멀티미디어 정보를 제공합니다.
Asimismo, podrá acceder al campus virtual para ingresar al listado de cursos matriculados, modificar su perfil de alumno, ver el perfil del docente del curso mediante la integración a web docente, acceder a sus aulas virtuales, verificar sus horarios y revisar su cronograma de exámenes. Además, tendrá la opción de utilizar geolocalización y realidad aumentada, para ubicar sus facultades, institutos, oficinas y otros departamentos que conforman la USMP, todo esto desde su smartphone o tablet en Android.
The Greek IV Mobile Edition app contains everything you need to live out your Greek life on campus, lead a ministry in your fraternity or sorority, or interact with staff and students from across the country! We've taken the best of our resources and content and packaged them so you can take them with you anywhere.
Inside the app you can: locate a Greek IV chapter near you, connect with students and staff, upload photos, record and submit campus stories, represent your campus with shout-outs, register for events, and receive last minute updates.
The Greek IV Mobile app is your ticket to staying connected with everything going on at Greek Conference. Get registered, check out the handbook, redeem specials, read about the speakers, share your photos and more!
If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
The Ashford Mobile app is free to any Ashford University student or faculty enrolled in an online degree program. You'll love all of the things you'll be able to do now from your Android device.
- Connect to your courses in the online learning environment
- Read discussion board threads and reply to your classmates’ posts
- View your weekly and final grades and Instructor Feedback
- View and add a photo to your Ashford digital Student ID
- Find contact info for key university support staff (Admissions, Student, and Financial Services)
- View past grades and details for future courses
- Access the Ashford Library and Writing Center
- Receive up-to-the-minute news and events
- Easily identify posts made by you and your instructor(s)
- View your Financial Ledger Card
If you are not enrolled as a student at AU, please visit www.ashford.edu to learn more about online degree programs.
Use FIU Mobile to stay-in-the-loop with the latest campus news, watch videos from recent campus events, check grades and access course content, and even browse the course catalog! It’s FIU in the palm of your hand!
Maps: Search campus buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map, and see their location relative to your own.
Courses: Browse and search courses for current and future terms, see course descriptions, times, locations, and availability, and even contact the instructor directly from within the app.
Learn: Get instant access to all of your Blackboard Learn™ course content on the go. Check grades, post to discussion forums, view important class announcements, read and download assignments, upload content and more.
Athletics: Follow FIU sports news, schedules, and scores for your favorite Roary teams with the athletics app.
Events: Find and keep track of a wide range of FIU activities, from concerts and art exhibits to lectures and athletics. Browse events by name, subject, date or location.
News: Keep up with all the happenings on and off campus with news from a variety of sources including content from http://news.fiu.edu
Library: Easily find library resources including location and call number, and even see current availability.
Videos: Access all of FIU’s video content in one easy-to-view place.
Get Help: Get access to important numbers and information when you need them. Call to report an emergency or get information from the FIU Emergency Information Hotline.
More from developer
The app was developed under the direction of seasoned crime scene investigators from across the nation with dozens of years of combined experience. Additionally, LifeWings Partners, LLC, used over two decades of demonstrated expertise in checklist development for high consequence industries to provide guidance. The newly revised 2013 Crime Scene Investigation: A Guide for Law Enforcement served as a reference for the app checklist definitions. WillowTree Apps, Inc., known for creating award-winning apps across multiple industries, designed the CASE app for iPhone and Android use.
The CASE app provides law enforcement a well-thought-out aid that can systematically guide them through the often chaotic setting of a crime scene while providing smartphone technology needed for documentation. Text, photography, video, and audio are available along with the ability to ascribe date, time, and GPS information. All documentation is for each crime scene is bundled and exported via USB cable to an external device. After 72 hours, all data is deleted automatically from the phone.
For more information about the CASE app, development team, the Forensic Institute for Research and Education (FIRE), or FIRE director Dr. Hugh Berryman, D-ABFA, go to www.csimtsu.com.
This project was supported by Grant No. 2011-DB-BX-0102 awarded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance. The Bureau of Justice Assistance is a component of the Office of Justice Programs, which also includes the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the National Institute of Justice, the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, the Office for Victims of Crime, the Community Capacity Development Office, and the Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking. Points of view or opinions in this document are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice.
This app is for first responding officers. It is neither intended for nor should be used to replace crime scene processing units. Additionally, all departmental, jurisdictional, and governmental policies and procedures should supersede app checklist procedures.
This application was designed by the MTSU Mobile Development Team. You can learn more about the MTSU Mobile Development Team and official MTSU application at mtsu.edu/mobile. If you have suggestions on how we might make our applications better, please contact our student developers by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.