simple and convenient schedules.
Simple time table
Simple time scheduler
### Timetable Introduce #######
Emphasis on the ability of the existing timetable for the remaining complex and difficult to use Can not we simply write is make love to.
Show schedule information on the screen, select the item you only create an Internet bulletin board that was writing the article is very familiar schedule.
Us understand this purpose, a lack of programs and enhancements, please send an e-mail. We hope to improve most.
### Feature Description ####
1. Ability to be loyal only to schedule an on-screen information to ensure the processing schedule.
a. View Mode
: Can only view.
You can not edit the copy of the timetable. Protection and can only view the items.
b. Edit Mode
: Each entry can be edited.
c. Copy Mode
: After setting the copy mode to copy an asterisk appears when you select a cell.
Then select the target item if you make a copy.
If you select the source item is initialized with the stars, you can copy another item.
d. Delete Mode
: Select the cells you want to delete 'Delete?' Pop-up will appear. Select "Yes" if you will be deleted.
- list - list Manage
: With the Add button, you can add a list of several.
Remove unnecessary through the menu list can be deleted.
If you long press an item you can set a default schedule.
2. Merge multiple times is possible.
- - When more than two periods teaching courses in progress can be made. Viewing is easy.
3. Select the time display support
- 0 period display support,
- Period, Time, Pirod + Time can be selected.
4. To support various colors.
- Subject, color processing with support for a variety of colors are available.
5. Is able to manage multiple schedules.
6. Double-click the screen magnification is possible.
7. Landscape view capabilities are provided.
- 2x3, 4x4 Size support
- Full Size(4x4)Support. Timetables can be checked without running.
- (4x4 Widget)Written timetable for storage since the screen refresh (small circle in the upper left corner) If you click on the widget will be updated.
university, class, Scheduler, Class timetable, College, Diary, time
You want to know if the next lunar eclipse is visible from your location or when the next bright comet is visible? You would like to be notified by your smart phone the next time, Jupiter and the Moon meet in the sky? You want to know what the blazing bright object in the evening sky is? You want to be always up-to-date which celestial events are visible from your location? Then this app is a must-have for you!
The app does not only include a live, zoomable sky map telling you what sky object you are looking at but provides you with loads of detailed extra information on stars, planets, deep sky objects, meteor showers, comets, asteroids, lunar and solar eclipses as well as detailed ephemeris of all included sky objects and an interactive top-down view of the Solar System. All that in just one app!
- Zoomable sky map showing stars, planets, asteroids, and more (above and below the horizon)
- Interactive top-down view of the Solar System
- Live mode (point device on sky and get information on what you see)
- Calendar showing detailed descriptions of celestial events
- Push celestial events to your phone's calendar and set a reminder alarm
- Rise, set, and transit times for any object
- Position of any object in the sky (altitude and direction)
- Twilight times, length of day
- Bright Star Catalog (~9000 stars) with detailed information
- More than 400 000 additional stars from the PPM Star Catalog (Android 3.1 or higher required)
- 2500 selected NGC objects (galaxies, clusters, ...)
- Messier Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Caldwell Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Hidden Treasures Catalog (109 objects) complete with images
- Meteor streams (begin, maximum, hourly rate, ...)
- Lunar and solar eclipses information
- Lunar librations, ascending node, maximum declination
- Bright comets (automatically selected according to the date)
- Dwarf planets: The five known dwarf planets
- Minor planets: bright, near Earth, trans-Neptune (more than 10000 in the database)
- Update database online: download up-to-date orbital elements of comets and minor planets
- Moon phases, the apparent view of the sun and planets
- Current image of the Sun and sunspot number
- Automatically generated visibility report for any object
- Simulation of light pollution
- Intuitive User Interface: quickly find what you are looking for
- Widget with rise & set times of the Sun and Moon
- Maintain your favorite locations in a list
- Automatic location determination from the mobile network or GPS
- Select a location from a built-in database or online via Google Maps
- 400 observatory locations
- Choose any time and date
- Detailed ephemeris, visibility information of all objects
- Dates of conjunctions between any object with planets or the Moon
- 3D-view of the Moon and the planets
- Accurate calculations for dates between 1900 and 2100
keywords: astronomy stars, telescope, planets, messier, live, augmented reality, sky view, minor planets, asteroids, dwarf planets, mercury, venus, earth, moon, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, ceres, vesta, juno, eros, transit, eclipse lunar, solar, sunspots, golden hour, blue hour, photography, great red spot, galaxies, cluster, nebulae, orion, meteor showers, milky way, perseids, shooting stars, ISON
Built for the HTC One X and Android 4, (supports most Android devices and android versions)
Need to find an available Mac or PC computer on campus ?
Then use this App to find the nearest available computer to you, no need to queue for computers when theres available computers at other locations.
Select either Mac or PC to view the available computers at different locations and rooms on campus.
The information is updated every 5 minutes and the last updated time is displayed at the top of the screen.
NB This information is only accurate at the time of updating.
REST = This means these rooms have restricted access, contact LIS Customer Support on 5355 to find out what these restrictions are.
SWIPE = This means these room can only be accessed at this time via registered swipe cards.
News: Read about the latest happenings at UniSIM
Events: Look out for interesting forthcoming events at UniSIM
Images: View captivating photos of our recent events and functions
Library: Search for articles and books in our libraries
Locations: Navigate your way around our campus using the virtual tours and maps
Transport: Find out how to get to our campus and our parking facilities
Directory: Get the contact details of our administrative and academic staff with the click of a button
Courses: Know more about our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes
Admissions: Familiarise yourself with the admission requirements and processes for our programmes
For more details, log onto http://www.unisim.edu.sg/mobile/
- Updates: The latest news including updates to the schedule
- Program: A list of all events that are occurring during the conference including the sessions being presented
- MTSU map: a campus map to help you find your way
- Twitter: Feed to see what other people are saying
- TBR eLearn&Mobile: Provides you a direct link to the centralized TBR eLearning and Mobilization team
- Attractions: restaurants and other attractions around MTSU
- Facebook: Stay connected with other NUTN participants
- Apps: A direct link to many educational apps teachers can use in their classroom
- Desire2Learn: information on Desire2Learn's mobile strategy
The Greek IV Mobile Edition app contains everything you need to live out your Greek life on campus, lead a ministry in your fraternity or sorority, or interact with staff and students from across the country! We've taken the best of our resources and content and packaged them so you can take them with you anywhere.
Inside the app you can: locate a Greek IV chapter near you, connect with students and staff, upload photos, record and submit campus stories, represent your campus with shout-outs, register for events, and receive last minute updates.
The Greek IV Mobile app is your ticket to staying connected with everything going on at Greek Conference. Get registered, check out the handbook, redeem specials, read about the speakers, share your photos and more!
Directory – Search the faculty listings, send an email, make a call, and save contact information right to your phone’s address book.
Map – Find out where you are on campus, and where you need to go.
Calendar – Need to know about a deadline or finals week? Check the academic calendar.
Trolley – Track the Trolley Tram in real time so you're there when it is.
Athletics – Stay up-to-date with Trojan athletics for news about your favorite teams.
News – Get the latest campus headlines to stay on top of the most important news.
Images – Search, browse, download and share images from the UALR collections.
Videos – Watch the latest events from around campus, as well as special interviews and highlights.
Courses – Scan the course catalog to view class times, locations, and more.
Blackboard – Get instant access to all of your Blackboard Learn content on the go. Check for class announcements and more.
Library – Browse the entire UALR library catalog and check item availability.
Help - Access important numbers when you need them.
-Latest News and announcements
-Current and coming Events
-Contact numbers of departments and units
-Campus Map showing your current location and facilities nearby
-Campus photos in the Gallery
-Videos about CUHK
And much more…
If you have any feedback or questions, please email us at
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
CUHK Mobile為學生、教職員、校友及訪客提供本校的資料及最新消息。透過行動裝置開啟CUHK Mobile,就能夠隨時隨地獲得以下資訊:
More from developer
This application was designed by the MTSU Mobile Development Team. You can learn more about the MTSU Mobile Development Team and official MTSU application at mtsu.edu/mobile. If you have suggestions on how we might make our applications better, please contact our student developers by email at: email@example.com.
The app was developed under the direction of seasoned crime scene investigators from across the nation with dozens of years of combined experience. Additionally, LifeWings Partners, LLC, used over two decades of demonstrated expertise in checklist development for high consequence industries to provide guidance. The newly revised 2013 Crime Scene Investigation: A Guide for Law Enforcement served as a reference for the app checklist definitions. WillowTree Apps, Inc., known for creating award-winning apps across multiple industries, designed the CASE app for iPhone and Android use.
The CASE app provides law enforcement a well-thought-out aid that can systematically guide them through the often chaotic setting of a crime scene while providing smartphone technology needed for documentation. Text, photography, video, and audio are available along with the ability to ascribe date, time, and GPS information. All documentation is for each crime scene is bundled and exported via USB cable to an external device. After 72 hours, all data is deleted automatically from the phone.
For more information about the CASE app, development team, the Forensic Institute for Research and Education (FIRE), or FIRE director Dr. Hugh Berryman, D-ABFA, go to www.csimtsu.com.
This project was supported by Grant No. 2011-DB-BX-0102 awarded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance. The Bureau of Justice Assistance is a component of the Office of Justice Programs, which also includes the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the National Institute of Justice, the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, the Office for Victims of Crime, the Community Capacity Development Office, and the Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking. Points of view or opinions in this document are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice.
This app is for first responding officers. It is neither intended for nor should be used to replace crime scene processing units. Additionally, all departmental, jurisdictional, and governmental policies and procedures should supersede app checklist procedures.