The objective of using this application is to perform activities within the deadlines combined, divide time between academic and personal life, conduct day-to-day with more calmness and less stress.
On the Student Agenda, important information about tests, homeworks, appointments and timetable will always be available on your smartphone to new schedulings and consultations, wherever you are. Another very useful feature is the notification schedule (reminder) to not forget important activities .
The application was developed aiming at simplicity and ease of use. To start , simply registering your subjects and then your timetable.
• Simplicity and lightweightness
• Scheduling of events (exams, homeworks/tasks, activities and returning books to the library)
• Take photo to increase the description of events
• Notification schedule (reminder) for events
• Check events as "completed"
• Events ordered by day, week and month
• Timetable of the day
• Timetable of the week
• Management of marks
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio: For recording audio to upload to Moodle
- Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
- Network access: To be able to connect with your Moodle site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
- Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
- Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
WIU now offers the ability to view important campus resources and plan your time on campus directly from your mobile device using WIU Mobile.
Campus Map - View an interactive map of the Macomb campus including buildings, blue light emergency call boxes, computer labs, dining halls, parking lots, and sports facilities. In addition, you can search for a campus building or enable GPS to find your current location.
News - Get the latest campus news highlights and detailed news information delivered directly to your mobile device.
Events- Know what’s going on at WIU by viewing upcoming events. Customize the events you received by choosing from over forty event-category feeds organized by topic of interest.
Dining - See what the dining halls are serving for breakfast, lunch, or dinner right from your mobile device. In addition, select an item from the list to view complete nutritional information. Also available are hours of operation of other dining facilities on campus.
Computer Labs - View up to the minute workstation availability in all University Technology computer labs on campus. Each computer lab provides the location, number of workstations available, number of workstations in use, and the ability to pinpoint the location of the lab on the campus map.
Contact Information - Get instant access to support services on campus or in the Macomb area. Tap to call or add them as contacts in your phone.
Zimbra - Access your WIU email and calendar directly from WIU Mobile using Zimbra's mobile interface.
Campus Directory - Search for people on campus and retrieve their contact information.
With 11 chapters covering over 120 math skills and more than 1000 problems, First Grade Math is one of the most comprehensive math workbook for kids
This app covers following topics:
- Comparing numbers
- Write sign (addition and subtraction)
- Date & Time (calendar, digital and analog clock)
- Pre-Algebra (problems with "X")
- Roman numerals
- Mixed operations
- Word problems
- No Wi-Fi or Data Connection required
- Timer helps simulate realistic exam.
- Swipe to next/perv question
- Quizzes with various difficulty levels
- Statistics gives you a birds-eye view of progress in all chapters.
- A score board on the top, shows how many problems have been completed along with the totals for correct and wrong answers.
- You can revisit wrong answers. Feature allows children to develop mastery by attempting a problem again if they get it wrong.
- High Scores can be cleared.
- Parents for daily homework, practice
- Teachers in the classroom
- Parents for previous grade review
- Parents for preparation for next grade
- Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
- Great for classrooms or at home
- This application is NOT just a question bank. It take your preparation to next level by providing effective tools to monitor performance, review questions you answered wrong or group
question to revisit later.
- The content is aligned to common core standards.
Customize it! Create your own problem set. Precise customization of the training course content leads to effective and focused learning.
- Choose problems chapters
- Five difficulty levels for each chapter.
- Number of practice problems can be set between 10 and All problems
- Timer can be set between 2 minutes and Unlimited time
- Problem set icons
- Correct/wrong sounds
- Whiteboard (Great for Pads!)
Child can use a Whiteboard for all rough work.
Kids can practice unlimited question without wasting Paper.
Take a break between sessions and enjoy drawing!
Please send any feedback or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you'd like to test app yourself before you buy it, we offer a free lite version.
Recommended Ages: 5-8
It can be used to view a GPS-enabled interactive map of the University’s campus - including where classes are located, e-mail faculty, staff and students using the directory feature of the application, get information on scheduled courses, and browse through all the events happening on campus.
In addition, you can view images of campus, watch university content on YouTube, and get up-to-the-minute college sports scores.
Detailed List of Features:
- Directory: Email faculty, staff and students directly from the application using the directory
- Athletics: View athletics schedules, get live sports scores, and read the latest athletics news
- Maps: Use the GPS-enabled campus map, search for buildings and locate your position.
- Course Catalog: Search for the courses you want
- Events: View upcoming events from the University’s official calendar
- Video: View streaming video from TCU through YouTube
- News: Get the latest news from the University’s official news web site
- TCU 360: Student-produced product of the TCU Schieffer School of Journalism.
- Library: View the library catalog, Search Databases, Research Guide, Ask a Librarian
- myTCU: The TCU portal
Thinking of attending the University of UTC? Prospective students and families can navigate the campus and learn about our unique programs and culture through self-guided tours. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tours: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of covering various locations and buildings
- Student Information System
- Academic Information System
- Sakarya University Statistics
- Official News, Announcements and Activities
- Daily Menu
- Sakarya University Phonebook
- Sakarya Province Pharmacies On Duty
- Balance in Student Card
- Esentepe Campus Guide (soon)
** You can contact with us for any issues via email@example.com
The app was developed under the direction of seasoned crime scene investigators from across the nation with dozens of years of combined experience. Additionally, LifeWings Partners, LLC, used over two decades of demonstrated expertise in checklist development for high consequence industries to provide guidance. The newly revised 2013 Crime Scene Investigation: A Guide for Law Enforcement served as a reference for the app checklist definitions. WillowTree Apps, Inc., known for creating award-winning apps across multiple industries, designed the CASE app for iPhone and Android use.
The CASE app provides law enforcement a well-thought-out aid that can systematically guide them through the often chaotic setting of a crime scene while providing smartphone technology needed for documentation. Text, photography, video, and audio are available along with the ability to ascribe date, time, and GPS information. All documentation is for each crime scene is bundled and exported via USB cable to an external device. After 72 hours, all data is deleted automatically from the phone.
For more information about the CASE app, development team, the Forensic Institute for Research and Education (FIRE), or FIRE director Dr. Hugh Berryman, D-ABFA, go to www.csimtsu.com.
This project was supported by Grant No. 2011-DB-BX-0102 awarded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance. The Bureau of Justice Assistance is a component of the Office of Justice Programs, which also includes the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the National Institute of Justice, the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, the Office for Victims of Crime, the Community Capacity Development Office, and the Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking. Points of view or opinions in this document are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice.
This app is for first responding officers. It is neither intended for nor should be used to replace crime scene processing units. Additionally, all departmental, jurisdictional, and governmental policies and procedures should supersede app checklist procedures.
This application was designed by the MTSU Mobile Development Team. You can learn more about the MTSU Mobile Development Team and official MTSU application at mtsu.edu/mobile. If you have suggestions on how we might make our applications better, please contact our student developers by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.