- Covers Disneyland Park and California Adventure
- See rides nearest to your GPS
- Ride wait times are based on user submissions & crowds
- Submit a ride wait time when in Disneyland
- Time displayed in minutes, a CL if closed or dashes if unavailable
Try our separate Disney World app
• Quickly access real-time Disney wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
• Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
• Purchase your theme park tickets†.
• Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations.
• Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
• Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, Walt Disney World wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your in-app home screen.
• Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
• Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
• Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Downtown Disney® area, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
Have an problem or a question? E-Mail us at: email@example.com Unfortunately Google doesn't give us a way to contact you through their review system, so e-mailing allows us to work with you to troubleshoot your issue.
Here’s a highlight of some of the amazing features you’ll find:
- Free Android App
- Information on over 400 points of interest across the entire resort, including every Attraction, Shop, Restaurant and Entertainment venue
- Attraction Wait Times that are culled from both user submissions and our own experience in the park
- Connection to Facebook so you can share with your friends what you are doing in the park
- Reviews & ratings from users like yourself to share your thoughts and experiences from across the resort
- Up-to-date Park Hours, Entertainment Schedules, and Annual Passport Blockout days
- Map featuring your current location and a filterable list of all the points of interest
- Updated news and information from our web site
- Full access to a mobile formatted version of the Disneyland Resort Guide – when our web site is updated you’ll automatically receive the latest content on your phone!
- Support for landscape mode on all screens
- Itinerary feature to build and manage your itinerary on the phone and through our web site
- Check-in to locations throughout the Resort and keep a log of all your visits
The Disneyland app will provide you a vivid detailed storyline along with highlighting the key features of the monument. The Disneyland app also consists of maps that will help you locate the monument. It also comprises of a number of images of Disneyland taken from various angles by some photographers. This mobile app will act as a guide to you consisting videos explaining the creativity and the essence of the place.
The Disneyland app also provides information on the visiting hours and the entry fee that is charged from all tourists who come from all around the world to see one of the wonders of the world.
The features of the app include;
1. The app will let you locate the monument easily.
2. It contains videos explaining the monument.
3. The app explains the history and the story behind the place.
4. One can also know the entry and exit times of the historical place along with the entry fee.
The app is designed to let you enjoy your visit to various monuments around the world while giving you all the information that you might need. If you have any issues with the app, or have any suggestions drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We heard you: waiting times are now available from anywhere!
•Plan your stay with our Hotel and Ticket holiday display, complete with Park map and descriptions of the Disney Parks, attractions, shows and parades.
•You can enjoy a personal helper, showing you the opening hours of the Disney Parks, show times, and waiting times for the attractions!
•The interactive map can pinpoint where you are in Disneyland Paris, and highlight all the points of interest around you – such as shows, parades, restaurants, shops and services.
Get the most out of your Disney Holiday with this free and indispensable application!
An internet connection and access to the GPS network is required to get the most out of the application, especially for attraction waiting times. Please consult your operators’ rates and fees.
Visit web site for more details.
UPinPoint.com and any other properties owned by UPinPoint, LLC
are not affiliated with, authorized or endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with,
The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates.
LINES features include:
-Both Disney’s currently posted wait time at every attraction and how long you’ll REALLY wait in line, based on our experience and that of thousands of families on the same ride.
-New “Ride Now” and “Wait to Ride” recommendations to show whether waits are going up or down at your favorite rides.
-Customized step-by-step touring plans for both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. You tell LINES which rides you want to see, and LINES will create a step-by-step itinerary showing when to go to each ride to avoid long lines. You can even change your plans while you’re in the park!
-A Crowd Calendar showing you how busy each park will be over the next ten days.
-Disney’s official app doesn’t show you the waits for many attractions or character greetings. LINES has wait times for more rides, shows, and character greetings than even Disney’s own app.
-See which rides still have FASTPASS ride reservations for the rest of the day. This is incredibly useful if you’re trying to plan your afternoon and evening, if you want to know whether FASTPASS is available at Splash Mountain after your nap, or if trying to decide which park to go to after dinner.
-Ask questions and get fast answers from our online community of 120,000 Disney experts.
-Menus and prices for every restaurant, kiosk, food stand, and cart in all of Disneyland Resort – more than 6,000 things to eat! Every menu is searchable – you can find every steak in California Adventure or throughout the parks, Downtown Disney, and the official Disneyland Resort Hotels!
Our Disney trip planning tools have been featured in USA Today, the New York Times, FOX News and dozens of other newspapers, magazines, television and radio shows. Since 1986, we’ve helped more than 3 million families plan their Disney vacations.
Note: Some LINES features, such as the crowd calendar and wait times, require an in-app subscription purchase to access. Other LINES features, such as customized touring plans, menus, and viewing chat forums, are completely free. Your in-app subscription includes 365 days of access to TouringPlans.com, the Web’s most popular subscription-based site for Disney trip planning.
A Hidden Mickey is an image of Mickey Mouse concealed in the design of a Disney attraction or resort. Traditionally, it takes the shape of Mickey’s head and ears in silhouette (one large circle with two smaller circles on top), but Hidden Mickeys can also take on many forms.
The most common Hidden Mickey is three circles that form Mickey’s head and ears. Other images include a side profile of Mickey’s face and head as found on Peter Pan as you fly over the city, a full picture of Mickey Mouse found on Splash Mountain, or even a Mickey stuffed animal hidden on Star Tours. Sometimes, just Mickey’s gloves, handprints, shoes or ears appear. Even his name or initials in unusual places are discovered as Hidden Mickeys.
Disney Imagineers have been cleverly concealing Hidden Mickeys throughout Walt Disney attractions for decades. Can you find them all? Or maybe be the first to discover a new Hidden Mickey!
Guide your way through Disneyland using our Hidden Mickey finder. Carefully detailed descriptions will help you discover each location where Disney cast members have placed Hidden Mickeys.
Enhance your vacation experience by finding some of the hidden Magic at Disneyland!
Note: Please watch the video if you are having issues getting this working :). And If you are using a RAZR, several people have confirmed that you need to reboot the phone to get the widget to show up in the list.
Steps to add Widget:
1) Set the date by opening the app portion
2) Add the widget portion to a home screen with space
(if you have issues please watch the video)
If you enjoy Walt Disneyland - this is the Disney location in Anaheim California that includes Disneyland and California Adventure, not Disney World in Florida - and you have a trip planned it is fun to display this themed DL widget on your Android device.
NailDriven LLC is not affiliated with Disney, we just love their vacation destinations and want to help others enjoy them too!!
Get real time alerts on your mobile when one of your Faspass is active, or when the show you want to see is about to begin, or even when your favorite caracter is nearby! Of course, you can also check the waiting time of your favorite coaster ad see if its acceptable for you. Last but not least, with the calendar you can plan your future trips by checking the opening hours, coaster restrictions and daily affluences... Whether you are connected to the internet or not, this original and exclusive app will rapidly become essential for your trips to Disneyland®! Magic everywhere... Even on your phone!
App only in French for Now ! You want to help us translating in your language? Contact us :)
Non-official application developped by a third party unrelated to Disney®.
Every picture, text referring to Disneyland® Paris are the sole property of Euro Disney S.C.A. and Disney®.
This app does not require any form of network connection other than for the news page and is 100% advert free! Regular updates will bring new features, backgrounds and more!
- Changable HD background (Was planned for initial release but Android didnt support it at the time)
- Latest news, ride closures and park hours!
- Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom
- See rides nearest to your GPS
- Ride wait times are based on user submissions & crowds
- Submit a ride wait time when in Disney World
- Time displayed in minutes, a CL if closed or dashes if unavailable
Try our separate Disneyland app
To use Disney Cruise Line Navigator, download the app, and once on board, connect to the ship’s Wi-Fi network—complimentary to app users only—and enjoy your cruise!
GET THE INFO YOU NEED TO HELP YOU PLAN
• View on board activities across your entire voyage
• Plan your day, from shows to shopping
• Review your ports of call and at-sea days
• Read details about activities you’re interested in
• Check menus before dinner—kids’ menus too
• Get daily featured spa and shopping offers
• Save favorite activities in one convenient list
• Find Disney Characters on board
NAVIGATE THE SHIP
• Explore your ship deck by deck, from bow to stern
• Find locations of the activities you want to do
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ONBOARD CHAT
• Use Onboard Chat on Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream—coming soon to Disney Magic and Disney Wonder
• Chat one-to-one with friends and family onboard your cruise
• Receive vibrating message alerts on your smartphone
• Control access by children with permissions feature
Disney Cruise Line Navigator helps you to stay informed, navigate the ship and enjoy every cruise day to its fullest. Download the app to get started!
NOTE: If you currently have Disneyland XTreme Fastpass (not Disneyland XTreme Fastpass Pro), please download this application (which is the newer version of the app with a different package name) and uninstall the old version of Disneyland XTreme Fastpass.
This handy app will let you enter your vacation date, and count down the seconds till you enter the magical land that is Disneyland.
The app also features a news feed which provides the latest news directly from our site!
NEW! Your account is now available on the web! You can login to your account, participate in the Lounge, or just read the Lounge by going here: http://mousewait.com/disneyworld/lounge
MouseWait Florida for Disney World is here - this is your Mobile Gateway to Disney World - the only FREE app that comes with a built in community filled with Disney World fans who post live pictures, videos, and more so you can feel the magic of Disney even though you are at home!
Visit the Lounge to get the inside scoop for enhancing your trips to the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom.
**Our wait time algorithm is still adjusting as we get more users who enter wait times. Our iPhone app (for WDW has been active for a little over a month so we are still building our user base). You will notice that accuracy will increase over time as our user base increases - so please tell your friends!
NOTE ABOUT PERMISSIONS: There is a permission that talks about MouseWait "making calls which could cost money" - this is because we have a Click to Call feature for Disney Dining - MouseWait DOES NOT make calls on its own, you have to click this to call Disney Dining and then your normal charges apply for that call.
MouseWait started in California at the Disneyland Resort and quickly became the biggest mobile Disneyland community in the world and the most popular Disneyland app in the history of the iPhone and Android Market. Now we are bringing the MouseWait community to Disney World.
You can also download MouseWait California for free https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MW
-- If you are having problems email us at email@example.com - we answer and look at all support requests (please do this before posting a review). We generally push updates faster to the Android Market and then fix things in subsequent releases. Sometimes this means the current version has issues, but we work them out fast.
In the Android version you have full access to the Lounge, real-time wait times, Fastpass times, MouseWait Crowd Index numbers, updates, complete menus, Food Reviews, Hours and Events, Disneyland Secrets, MouseWait Tips and updates and more! People use MouseWait in the parks and a lot of people use it outside the parks to keep up with what is going on at Disneyland and to get a glimpse into the magic of Disney World from wherever you are in the world!
- Move to SD card feature enabled
- Multiple bug fixes and speed enhancements
- whatNEXT? modifications
- Surrounding Area restaurant tab fixed
- Disney Dining phone number now initiates a call
- Sort by Land remembers your preference now
- BRAND NEW DESIGN and usability fixes.
- FOOD SECTION ADDDED! Our easy to navigate food section lets you click one button to find all of the restaurants near you sorted by park, hotel, and more! We even have the surrounding area food covered - ALL COMPLETE WITH MENUS!
- Sort by Land added to the wait time lists
We are working on this version daily in an effort to bring all of the iPhone features over to Android. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems or suggestions. Also make sure you click Automatic Updating so you always have the most recent version of MouseWait.
Get MouseWait updates in your Facebook Newsfeed by going to our page here and hitting "Like" http://facebook.mousewait.com
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/mousewait
GO TO http://app316.com TO SEE HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR OWN ANDROID APP!
Watch the Lounge real-time via our web version (see crowd predictions and more): http://mousewait.com/disneyland
The News page gives you real-time streaming news from the top Homeschool blogs in the world.
The Lounge allows you to connect with other Homeschool Teachers, post pictures, share stories, and more.
We hope that this community will help you with your effort to school your kids at home.