Today is a lucky day for Maya! As she was flying through the meadow, she ran into a field of four-leaf clovers, a rare specie supposed to bring good luck. She hurried home to show this fabulous discovery to everyone.
On her return to the hive, she met her teacher, Mrs Cassandra, who congratulated her for her find. And then, she had an idea: how about focusing the next lesson on the meadow’s flowers and plants? Being very busy at the moment, she asked Maya to bring back a sample of each major species to the bee school. Maya was delighted to help her teacher and then started looking for roses, jasmine and violets. Let’s fly for a new adventure!
Take control of Maya through the gyro function, avoid obstacles and collect all the flowers and plants Mrs Cassandra asked you before you run out of honey. Take portals to transfer to other places or to fly faster.
PARENTS : This app has been specifically edited for children. It is guaranteed without any external non-adapted commercials or promotional offers. This game contains in-app purchases but you can block them through your device’s general settings.
- Discover or re-discover the universe of Maya the Bee
- Simple and fun game mechanics adapted to children
- Fly as long as possible and collect all needed plants
- Complete additional objectives to improve your score
Would you like to get revenge on those FLAPPING Birds?
Smashy Flap is your chance to make it happen!
Smash as many birds as you can. Don't let them get by you!
This is the FULL version with 2 pillars and DOUBLE THE SMASH!!
The bees need you! Become a Bee Leader and help the bees fill their hives with honey. Download Bee Leader now and see why it was selected as one of the best mobile games of 2012 with over 3 million downloads worldwide.
*** App Store Best of 2012
*** App Store 'Free App of the Week' May 2013
*** #1 app & game in 6 countries
*** Top 10 iPhone app in 53 countries
*** Top 10 iPad app in 87 countries
* Touch Arcade 4.5 stars - "Bee Leader both surprises and delights from moment one."
* Modojo 4.5 stars - "Challenging, fun and readily-accessible title that ranks right up there with the best iPhone and iPad have to offer."
* The App Shack 4.5 stars - "Will definitely wind up being one of my favorite casual high-scoring arcade games of the year."
* iFanzine 4.5 stars - "A beautifully crafted game that oozes creativity and whimsical charm."
* Gamezebo 4 stars - "A game every iDevice owner should try. Like a honeycomb dripping honey, it oozes quality from nearly every facet."
* App Spy 4 stars - "It's certainly bee-lightful."
* TUAW - "Bee Leader is one of the most charming iPhone games I've come across in a long time."
* Touch Arcade - "trailer was absolutely amazing!"
"Extremely simple concept taken to a level of perfection, almost like Tiny Wings meets Minecraft."
"Totally blown away, looks great on the new iPad, controls really well."
* Touch Arcade Forums - "PERFECT example of how an iOS game should be!"
"Incredible polish and great gameplay. Full recommendation."
"Controls are spot on! Graphics are incredible! Music is perfect!"
* AppCroc.com - "Surely going to blow you away with its amazing visuals and cute characters."
* Best10Apps.com, Editor's Pick - "Addictive and exciting with dazzling UI. You can't miss it."
Fly around the world and hover over flowers to collect nectar. Look out for enemies and bad weather! Collect as much nectar as you can before the sun sets. The faster you get nectar back to your hive the more honey you'll make! Pick up plenty of bonuses along the way - nectar, honey, time, and bee buddies. The more bee buddies you find, the more nectar you'll collect. More nectar means more honey - sweet!
To climb up the Bee Leader ranks fly through different worlds making honey - Just Desert, Country Life, City Heights, Island Time and London Fun. Each world has different obstacles, enemies, flowers, bonuses to break open and other fun interactive goodies. Some worlds are small, others are big, and there's a few surprises along the way. Control your bee using your preferred method: joystick, touch or tilt.
Watch the trailers at;
Official Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QhkhlnUv8A&hd=1
Gameplay Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-6HqpeoZb0&hd=1
- available for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows & Windows Phone
- beautiful HD design & illustration
- 16 levels over 5 different worlds
- cool flight model & fun physics
- great interactive sound
- supports touch, joystick and tilt controls
- social networking & sharing support coming soon
- pesky hornets
A Flightless Production
by Greg Harding, John O'Reilly and Ali Teo.
Copyright 2012 Flightless Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Additional Platform Development by Rush Digital Interactive
- Fun gameplay
- No viruses
- A minimum of advertising
- Nice graphics
Meet the Helpless ever Flapping Bird and they need your help! The survival of the flapping Birds is at Risk because the Flying dragons have stolen their Beloved eggs. With their Magical wings, the flapping Birds are not afraid of any danger. It's your Duty to guide these Angry Flapping birds fly through all kinds of Hurdles to get back their eggs.
- Simple one touch controls: touch to flap the wings
- Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to fully master
- Stunning graphics: beautifully detailed world comes to life on Android
- Share your high score and Challenge your friends.
How to Play:
- Tap anywhere on the screen to fly higher!
- Use 50 eggs for extra life.
Use this to build up your vocabulary for Test, SAT's, GMATs and for college papers.
Free Version includes over 500 words to master.
We offer Free Online Word Games which are specifically designed to build vocabulary skills and to motivate people to learn through fun practice in spelling, phonics, and vocabulary.
If you are applying to American universities, you will probably have to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language, or TOEFL test. Most American colleges, as well as schools in England, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand require all non-native English speakers to take the TOEFL exam, and a high score can be critical to admission. WordBee can also help build vocabulary skills for other high-stakes, vocabulary-rich exams such as the GRE, the SAT, and PSAT.
Many of Vocabulary Learning Fun’s vocabulary word games are organized with dozens of categories of vocabulary lists. By making connections between words and ideas, and between words and pictures, we build vocabulary skills. Connections between vocabulary words make the process of building vocabulary skills faster and more efficient.
The fun of English vocabulary games can help both native and foreign speakers of English build their English language vocabulary skills. There are vocabulary word games for all levels of English.
Flap through the obstacles and eat acorns for more flappy flapping energy!
The longer you flap the faster and harder it gets!
How to play:
Press play and tap anywhere on the screen to start and flap through the openings.
Make sure to eat the acorns because you need them for flapping energy, if you run out of energy, you'll fall to the ground and die :'(.
Compare your scores with your friends on the leader board to determine who is the ultimate flappy flapping flapper!
No it's BALLOON BUSTER! The new exciting FREE game on google play.
Bust as many balloons as you can. But watch out, make sure you don't let any get away except for the dreaded black balloons. Try to get the highest score, beat your friends or get personal best.
So how many can YOU BUST on BALLOON BUSTER?
If you love pandas, which everyone does, you will love this game. Panda rescue is a classic game where you can be a conservationist and save these poor guys from their burning home.
Move the rescuers and make the pandas land safely into the cool water to achieve points.
Avoid the pandas hitting the ground.
Get the highest score amongst your friends.
The whole family of pandas are relying on YOU to save them. Are you up for the challenge?