Ruinz is a fast-paced endless runner game, but no the usual kind. The game puts a unique spin on the genre by putting you in control of the platform instead of the player. To escape your enemies, you’ll need to clear a path for your character by choosing the right tool to help you overcome whatever obstacle stands in your way. It may sound simple, but once you find yourself on the run with only a split-second to make your decision, you’ll see just how challenging Ruinz can be.
This project was done by students of MAGES Institute of Excellence, Singapore.
Visit us @ http://www.mages.edu.sg
• Real-time gameplay
• Fast paced gameplay as the enemy is always close to you.
• Endless gameplay as the game never ends until you lose.
• Progressive learning curve as you’ll always get better each time you replay the game.
• Jexter – Project Manager
• Wei Chen – Lead Programmer/Designer
• Sefrina Arfi – Lead Artist
How to Play
1) You will be brought into a tutorial world each time you start the game; however, this tutorial does not always appear (only if you are new to the game).
2) Tutorial introduces different kinds of platform which you could use for your gameplay and explains the functionality of each.
3) You’re now on your own! Keep your character alive as you build or clear the pathway for your character to flee from the enemy.