Drag the status drawer from the top to fast forward your destruction, and watch the chaos unfold from a real-time news feed.
Based on the smash-hit flash game "Pandemic" and inspired by Plague Inc for the iPhone, this app brings the endless fun of viral infection outbreak straight to your phone.
* Read about your plague in real-time as the news ticker above documents the destruction of the human race.
* Laugh as governments panic, and begin to shut down their harbors, airports and borders.
* Destroy every hospital on the planet long before the vaccine can be finished.
* Create a zombie invasion by adding Skin Decay as well as Insanity to your victims to further the destruction of the planet.
Calling all able-minded crew members:
The human race has made contact with aliens and is facing the worst threat to mankind in history. The Paladin stands alone against this superior race, the Cholerans, and you are its captain.
Astral Plague is a "top-down 2D shooting bonanza" in the unique genre of part-shooter and part 'tower defense' games.
Combining diverse levels, varied enemies and superb graphics, this game brings a new level of awesomeness to the fight to save humanity: the Cholerans must be fought at any cost, or the human race will fall.
** Numerous ship and turret upgrades, as well as powerups and high-explosive extras
** 8 varied levels, expanding to 21 in January
** Spend your hard earned cash from defeated Cholerans in the high-tech weapons shop
** 3 different enemy types, trying to kill you and your planets in many ruthless ways
** A choice of either on-screen joystick or tilt-control for tailored gaming
** 4 different turret types, all upgradeable to defend your planets
"Astral Plague is an inventive twist on the retro space-shooter genre, with intuitive tower-defense aspects and a slew of additional weapons and power-ups. While I found it remarkably tough at times, it’s still compelling and enjoyable to play. If you like modern takes on retro classics, or just enjoy the pulsating gameplay of slick futuristic shooters, this is ideal for you. The game is well worth downloading and checking out and, with more levels to come in the new year, it will only expand and improve in the coming months. 4.5 / 5" Paul Wilks, AndroidTapp.com
If you like games such as Pew Pew, Geometry Wars or Gun Bros, you'll like this one too. Here are some other search terms to help people find the game: space game shooter action awesome tower defense tilt accelerometer dual stick bullet hell
As a specially trained agent you can double jump, flipping your way over obstacles. You are also trained in wall jumping gaps to reach new heights. So get ready to show your sick acrobatic moves across 160 challenging levels! Fight your way through your mission and find the mad scientist to deliver a well earned pixel punch in the face! The world is counting on you. Now go save everyone!
- Over 160 levels of super agent action!
- Sick acrobatics: Jump, flip, wall jump, wall hug, double jump
- Multiple world locations
- Pixel art and chiptune retro style game!
--- MORE REVIEWS
"League of Evil is totally worth your dollar." - TouchArcade.com
"League of Evil offers some of the tightest controls I've seen in a mobile game!" - Destructoid.com
"I simply cannot put the game down!" - TheAppERA.com
"League of Evil is how you do a platformer on the iPhone!" - MTV.com
"Super fun game, easy to get sucked into and looks gorgeous as a pixel platformer!" - RazorianFly.com
"League of Evil's controls are flawless." - AppModo.com
"An 8-bit throwback through-and-through!" - TouchGen.net
"League of Evil is perfect for fans of retro-inspired games!" - 148Apps.com
"Best implementation of on-screen controls in a 2D side-scroller that I've yet seen!" - GamePro.com
"This is a quality game that opts to take what other platformers have done and do it better." - SlideToPlay.com
"Whether you're a casual gamer after a challenge; a platformer fan after a fix; or a hard core gamer ready to test your skills, League of Evil will provide you with what you need." - AppSpy.com
"Highly recommend this game." - CNET.com "Definitely consider dropping the $0.99 for League of Evil!" - MacLife.com
"The. Best. iOS Platformer. Ever. Need I say more?" - NoDPad.com
Silent Submarine 2 HD Career: Convoy hunter is a continuation of the Silent Submarine naval shooting game. You need to control a submarine and sink enemy ships of the convoy. Your hydroacoustics damaged, perform the submarine attack on the surface. Perform assigned tasks and earn experience points. Your boat is the last defender of the coast. Your glorious career in sea battles will be rewarded with new ranks and general respect.
1. Full HD support 1920x1200 without loss of quality
2. New bonuses
3. Navy mines and requesting naval artillery
4. Single missions
5. Career game mode
6. 12 naval ranks in career mode
7. Missions medals
8. 5 prestige rank levels
9. Highscores for a single missions
10. 10 different types of warships
11. 4 types of wrecks (obstacles while torpedo shooting)
12. 3 types of weather
13. Quick tips in the game
14. Ability to enable or disable the animation and music in the game (for weak devices)
15. Intelligent performance monitoring system (under the heavy CPU usage the device will automatically turn off some animation)
1. For a limited time you need to get the required number of points!
2. To launch torpedoes you need to be on the surface and click on the screen wherever you want direct it.
3. The larger the ship, the more you need to spend a torpedo to its destruction.
4. Damaged warships begin to shoot. click on the submarine to dive and you will be saved.
5. Monitor the boat health-level otherwise you can die prematurely.
6. Keep the number of torpedoes. reloading torpedoes takes some time.
7. The larger the ship, the more points you get for destroying it.
8. Once you earn the required points in the mission, the remaining bonus points are multiplied by two!
Good luck to you in sea fight!
If you'll get an error, please don't leave bad comment right away. Leave us a chance to fix it, send the error report and your comments. We are trying hard to make it work on every device.
With questions or suggestions please contact us: email@example.com
Everyone's favourite Monkey is back and this time he's bringing with him some new weapons in the battle against the Bloons. He's going to need all the help he can get though, as the Bloons also have a few new surprises in store.
Armed with an arsenal of darts, battle through 8 unique lands in an attempt to pop as many Bloons as possible. Can you master the Anti-Grav, pilot the Monkey Ace precisely or perfect the timing to pop Camo Bloons before they disappear? Well it's time to find out as Bloons 2 has it all.
Some levels require precision, some require skill and others require puzzle solving skills. One thing is for certain though: popping Bloons is so much fun!
Bloons 2 is a highly addictive puzzling skill game which will have you begging for just one more go and for the first time ever it's universal. That's right now you can enjoy the game in all it's high definition glory on Android!
Have you got what it takes to beat the Bloons?
* Simple yet highly addictive gameplay.
* Intuitive touch controls.
* Universal build with HD graphics
* 9 uniquely themed worlds.
* 108 levels of one more go madness.
* All new Bloons and shot types including Bees, Anti-Grav and Monkey Ace.
What kind of god would you be? Benevolent or vengeful? Play Pocket God™ and discover the answer within yourself. Pocket God is an episodic microgame for you to explore, show your friends and have fun with. It contains multiple locations with many hilarious scenarios, exciting mini-games and hidden secrets for you to uncover.
For information on supported devices, please visit http://bit.ly/L3VFWT.
*According to our researchers at GameResort.
Have you ever fantasized about piloting a spaceship? Have you ever felt the urge to wreak havoc on a small rural farm town? Have you ever wanted to experience the thrill of kidnapping hundreds of people and farm animals?
Don't be ridiculous, of course you have.
You asked for more zombie games - and we delivered something completely different. Probe the Humans is an intergalactic probe-fest designed to fit inside your pocket.
You can thank us later.
Guide Willyrex, Vegetta777 and sTaXx by worlds filled with traps and enemies and test your reflexes: broken boxes, burst ice blocks, jump spiked traps, dodge fireballs, ends dragons using your bow and arrows to reach as far as possible in this endless runner.
Prove you're the best of your friends, collect all the gold bars, get all the diamonds and beat your high score!
✔ Four characters await you. A wizard and three of the best spanish youtubers: Willyrex, Vegetta777 and sTaXx.
✔ Defeat a wide range of enemies, skeletons, spiders, zombies and incredible dragons.
✔ Five different stages full of obstacles: prairie, snow, forest, lava and space.
✔ Over 40 levels with ranks and exclusive rewards
✔ Up to 120 available missions
✔ Collect mystery boxes and find rewards
✔ Collect power-ups and upgrades to increase your final score
✔ Very simple touch controls: move left to right, jump, slide, swing, tap to launch an arrow
✔ And exclusive 3D graphics!
KarmaRun is available in English and Spanish.
Join us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Invest into planet mining or debris scavenging and form habitable atmosphere, deploy on new planets and build defence structures - protecting mankind from ruthless invasion!
This is a 3d / OpenGL game, not sure if your device will run it OK? Try free DEMO version first!
- 25 challenging levels
- addictive and dynamic gameplay
- different space ships
- various defensive buildings and production facilities
- upgradeable weapons, shielding force-fields and more!
We wish you a pleasant stay in the world's most beautiful city.
Paris by day or Paris by Night, discover 14 of the capital's most tourist-orientated and picturesque sites. In vehicles, each one more strange than the last, in the air or on the ground. You will have to visit, photograph, fight, explode, shoot, crush, burn, disintegrate, atomise... Not forgetting the inescapable gastronomic night out.
One thing is certain, you won't get bored.
PS: DeckEleven Travel does not accept any responsibility in the event of spontaneous combustion, abduction by aliens, or fortuitous death.
You will get 1 star if you destroyed 90%, 2 stars for 95% and 3 stars for 100%.
How to play?
1: Pull the catapult
2: Adjustment angle and intensity
3: Release your finger shoot
4: Destroy at least 90% to level up
Tips: The 4 different bombs have different function
-Beautiful ceramic style pictures.
-Be full of the pleasure of explosion.
-You can destroy more than 80 different ceramics like Guitar, Butterflies, Robots, Candy and so on.
-Green Bomb: Pull the catapult to shoot the bomb
-Blue Bomb: Tap The screen to split the bomb into 3 mini-bombs
-Yellow Bomb: Tap the screen 3 times to lay out the mini-bombs
-Purple Bomb: Rub the screen to control the direction of the bomb
-More challenges coming soon
Asteroids meets Sinistar.
Sinister Planet is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
If you own an older HTC phone and discover the controls to be 'sticking' make sure you disable 'HTC Gestures' from the Settings -> 'Display, gestures & buttons' menu. With this option enabled the device can only register two touch points.
Blast your way through wave after wave of relentless alien hoards. Five increasingly challenging planets to destroy. Ship upgrades and increasingly frantic gameplay will keep you coming back for more! Beautifully rendered asteroids and retro-style graphics will transport you back to the heyday of arcade classics.
To use the Zeemote controller, press menu button -> options and set Zeemote on. Be sure to have bluetooth on and pair your device with the Zeemote controller first.
* Moga support
* Zeemote support
* 25 waves of aliens
* Multi-touch 360 degree shooting
* Power-ups galore!
* End of level boss to destruct the planet!
* 60fps action
* Global high score system
* Bonus "challenge" waves
* Awards and achievements
Your objective is to attack and destroy a series of alien worlds, the ultimate of which is Planet Sinister. To destroy each world you'll attack the planet surface and take out the power grid protecting the planet's core.
Upgrade your ship
To aid you on your quest, you'll have the opportunity to upgrade your ship's weapon systems, by means of collecting power-ups (in Arcade mode) or collecting gold (in Battle mode).
As you progress through the waves, you're going to need those upgrades as more deadly enemies are introduced. Old-school afficanados will recognise some of the aliens based closly on such classics as Galaga and Defender (take a look at the Pods/Swarmers!). Upgrades available include R-Type style extra laser pods to double or triple your firepower, ECM attacks (aka Smart bombs), turrets for multi-touch 360 degree shooting, and more.
Collect the Gems
To progess each wave, your task is to collect the gems produced when blasting the asteroids (think: Sinistar). Don't worry, the asteroids won't hurt you, but you'll be faced with a different challenge - your enemy ('Roamers') just love to grab those Gems too - so make sure you reach them first - and beware! Shoot them quickly, or they'll be transformed into a much more dangerous foe (think: Defender). Lose all your gems and you'll have to fight the remained of the waves from 'Witchspace' with nothing but chaotic Mutons attacking from all sides.
As a welcome respite from the hard-core destruction, you'll get the chance to gain some bonus points by completing the challenge waves. Aliens will fly in formation around your ship while you attempt to do a complete wipe-out (think: Galaga). It's not easy, but getting the right upgrades will aid your task. During these waves your ship gains temporary indestructibility.
Sinister Planet has been carefully crafted over many months to provide the perfect challenge of difficulty vs playability. As you improve, the game will grow harder to meet your challenge. So far only one player has destroyed the Planet Sinister - may you be the next?
Play in one of three free play modes (easy, medium, or hard), or, if you've mastered those, try the additional bonus levels which vary the game rules and mechanics for additional challenge.
Tell five friends about the game and get a free upgrade.
We highly recommend going through the tutorial - trust us, it's fun!
Compete against other players via Bluetooth and compete with your friends by choosing an alias and getting your high scores posted on the Leader Board!
*A note about permissions:
- We use GET_ACCOUNTS to provide each user with a unique id (a secure hash of your account name). This id allows users to use the leader board sync game data between devices and protect against data loss. Note: Identifiable account information never leaves your phone (we only send around the secure hash).
- We recently removed the READ_LOGS permission, which was used to provide debugging information if the game had a problem.
- This game is reportedly unstable on galaxy SII - if you have problems, please email us! We're trying to fix this, but we don't have a device to test on.
- If you have a tablet, you may experience problems with the tilt controls. Some Android tablets reverse the controls - if this happens, go to "Settings" and enable the "Swap Tilt Axes".
- If you have any problems, questions, or suggestions, don't hesitate to email us (the developers) at firstname.lastname@example.org! If you email us with some comments, feedback, or complaints (along with your alias), we'd be happy to give you the upgrade for free. :)
Evil minions want to squeeze the planet into a square shape.
Who's got the balls to save the world ? Oh yeah, that's right!
Red Ball to the rescue!
Roll, jump and bounce through 45 exciting levels full of adventure.
Make your way through tricky traps and defeat all monsters.
- All-New Red Ball Adventure
- 45 Levels
- Epic Boss Battles
- Cloud Support
- Exciting Physics Elements
- Groovy Soundtrack
- HID Controller Support
★ 2 playing modes: Campaign and Survival
★ 24 different levels to unlock
★ Many types of enemy ships
★ Google Play's leaderboards and achievements
★ Pleasant, simple graphics
★ Atmospheric soundtrack
★ Perfect for tablets and smartphones
Help the Happy Star in its adventures, collecting items and escaping the dangers, while enjoying great and fun music and sound effects.
Explore the FIELDS, the SPACE or the bottom of the OCEAN, in this fun game!
- Touch or slide the screen to guide the Happy Star.
- Get the level itens to gain points.
- Reach 1000 points, under 3 minutes, to beat the adventure.
- Avoid being hit by lightning, comets and sharks.
Music credited to: royaltyfreemusicproductions.com