- Finger Swipe Navigation
- Pinch to Zoom
- Store Locator
- Keyword search
- Click part number to purchase on your smartphone or tablet
- Download catalogs for offline reading
- Navigate between catalogs within the bookshelf
- Opt in for Push Notifications when new catalogs are available in the app.
Transform your phone into envy-making item with Analog Clock Widget and Live Wallpaper Collection!
• Analog Clock Live Wallpaper and Analog Clock Widget Collection with animated second hand.
• 2 fully animated clock faces (gears, coils and second hand)
• 54 clock faces with animated second hand
• Live preview that enables you to see how the widget will fit on your home-screen.
• Full HD compliance
• Tablet optimized
• Resizable widget layout
• Lock Screen Widget mode
• 2 basic widget sizes: 2x2 and 3x3
• Integrated alarm clock
We have tested Clock Widgets on number of different devices. However if you are experiencing performance issues you can disable second hand animation from within the Widget configuration screen.
So if you are after articles, how to guides, a quick and easy way to check your level or if you just fancy to take a look at some pictures of Marine fish then this app is for you.
Its free so why not give it a go! I am aiming this application to suite each and every Marine keeper so if there is something you would like to see within the app then please let me know and I will see what I can do.
You are able to contact us on MattDroidInc@gmail.com, we aim to respond to your email within 24 hours.
Hope you enjoy our Marine app,
Imagine you're on a sail boat, cruising out to sea in the deep blue water, the sun setting gracefully on the horizon. If this is your idea of happiness you'll love the wallpapers featured in this app! These backgrounds include anchors, ships and sailboats, sailor's knots and other nautical themed imagery and patterns. Whether you're a seasoned sailor, a hobby boating enthusiast, or simply a imaginative ocean dreamer, these wallpapers will spark your nautical passions even on land - after all, sailing isn't just an activity, it's an adventure and a lifestyle!
You can even share these wallpapers with your seafaring friends! Anchors away, captain!
* automatic chart switching depending on current position and zoom level
* scrolling through all charts available for the current location by "press and hold" zoom buttons
* display of number of available charts for current location in the zoom buttons
* display of outlines of installed charts in active chart
* chart rotation (True North, True Course, Compass Heading, original chart orientation)
* support of non-mercator projections (Polyconic, Transverse Mercator, UTM, ...) by polynomials
* support of geodetic datum other than WGS84/NAD83 by applying northing and easting
* tracks, way points, routes
* follow route automatically
* intuitive route editor
* gpx import and export of waypoints and routes
* gpx export of tracks
* recording of tracks in active and standby mode
* compass (magnetic heading, true heading, true north indicator)
* different dashboard layouts (basic data, detailed route data, detailed GPS data including graphical status info)
* Man Over Board (MOB) functions
* import and storage of installed charts in external folders
* support of encrypted charts including activation via EMAIL
* switching between chart sets (support of large number of installed charts)
Marine Navigator doesn't come with pre-installed nautical charts. Instead it is able to import BSB/KAP raster navigational charts or to use native Marine Navigator MNX-charts (see menu->help for instructions). BSB/KAP charts are available for free download on the Internet:
* http://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/mcd/Raster/index.htm (Suite of NOAA nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of the U.S. and its territories)
* http://www.mar.mil.br/dhn/chm/box-cartas-raster/raster_disponiveis.html (Suite of CHM nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of Brazil and its major rivers)
* http://www.linz.govt.nz/hydro/charts/digital-charts/nzmariner (NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand's Official RNC folio.)
* http://www.openseamap.org (Openseamap charts are based on Openstreetmap data enriched with additional nautical information. The charts cover selected european coastal waters).
Native Marine Navigator MNX-charts are offered by selected chart distributors. The charts are maintained by the distributor. They are not free. Further regions are coming):
* http://www.visitmyharbour.com/download-android-charts (Chart sets for UK/IRL, IBERIA, Belgium and Netherland)
* http://maps.soltek.se (Charts for Sweden and Finland)
Try before you buy: You can test the basic functions of Marine Navigator by downloading Marine Navigator Lite. If you like the app and are looking for a comprehensive set of navigational functions purchase this full version.
Only marine navigation app to have route assistance with Voice Prompts for marine navigation.
* Voice Prompts for marine navigation / nautical naviagtion (requires GPS )
-prompts on approaching a boating route marker
-Continous distance and ETA updates
-Alerts when sailing/boating off route
-Alerts when boating in wrong direction
** Question? pl. contact support at gpsnauticalcharts.com / http://www.gpsnauticalcharts.com **
-Create routes from scratch
-Edit GPX/KML routes.
-Add custom description to route points.
-Drop markers along route.
* Offline NOAA charts, USACE rivers, Lake Depth Maps(FreshWater Lakes)
-Visual / Text Search
-Charts reprojected for WGS84 datum
* (NEW)FreshWater Lake maps:
- 7000+ lake depth charts
- Includes boat ramps data
- 1ft / 3ft depth contour maps for anglers for selected lake maps.
- Selected lake maps also contain fishing hot spots.
- Create custom fishing hot spots
* Tide & Currents
-High / Low tides.
-Active currents stations.
*Seamless chart quilting of marine charts
*Distance Bearing tool
*Create custom way points
- Using GPS
-Select point on map
-Manually enter latitude & longitude
*POI layer for marine charts
- Overlay POIs
- POIs derived from equivalent ENC and contains all categories including Buoy, Light, Harbour facility, Obstr.
*Search POIs/Way points
* Record Marine GPS tracks
* View tracks overlay
* Live track animation
* Track analytics/stats
* Export GPX trcks to SDCard
-Share GPX trakcs with friends/View on Google earth.
* Auto Follow Mode (Course up)
-Continuously updates boat's location on chart
- Adjustable update frequency
Sample Nautical Charts (see http://gpsnauticalcharts.com/ for all charts)
SUGARLOAF KEY TO KEY WEST
PORT RICHEY TAMPA BAY - CLEARWATER HBR
EAST BAY TO WEST BAY FLORIDA
ST JOSEPH, ST ANDREW BAYS
INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY MATECUMBE TO GRASSY KEY
CHESAPEAKE BAY CAPE CHARLES TO NORFOLK HARBOR
ANCLOTE KEYS TO CRYSTAL RIVER
ST JOSEPH SOUND
Minnesota lakes - Kabetogama, Minnetonka, Waconia,Leech,Mille Lacs
Lake Keowee,Jocassee,Hartwell,Greenwood,Lake Murray
Mark Twain,Ozarks,Table Rock
Lake St. Clair
KEY WEST TO THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER
SAN PEDRO CHANNEL
LAKE MICHIGAN STONY LAKE TO POINT BETSIE
APALACHICOLA BAY TO CAPE SAN BLAS
EAST CAPE TO MORMON KEY
CAPE HENLOPEN TO INDIAN RIVER INLET
CHESAPEAKE BAY CAPE HENRY TO THIMBLE SHOAL LIGHT
MONHEGAN ISLAND TO CAPE ELIZABETH
LAKE ONTARIO - CLAYTON TO FALSE DUCKS ISL
SAN FRANCISCO ENTRANCE
MIAMI TO MARATHON, FLORIDA BAY
CAPE MAY TO FENWICK ISLAND
MISSISSIPPI RIVER TO GALVESTON
CAPE CANAVERAL TO KEY WEST
DELAWARE RIVER WILMINGTON TO PHILADELPHIA
FLORIDA KEYS SOMBRERO KEY TO SAND KEY
SAN PABLO BAY
RAINY LAKE BIG ISLAND MINN TO OAKPOINT ISL ONT
INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY - BISCAYNE BAY
EVERGLADES NTL PARK - SHARK RVR TO LOSTMANS RVR
MIAMI TO MARATHON & FLORIDA BAY
STRAITS OF MACKINAC
NORFOLK HARBOR & ELIZABETH RIVER
SAN DIEGO TO SANTA ROSA ISLAND
CHOPTANK RIVER CAMBRIDGE TO GREENSBORO
FORT LAUDERDALE PORT EVERGLADES
ST SIMONS SOUND TO TOLOMATO RIVER
CHESAPEAKE DELAWARE CANAL
STRAIT OF JUAN DE FUCA ENTRANCE
PORT RICHEY CLEARWATER HBR
PAMPANO BEACH TO HALLADALE FLORIDA
LAKE MICHIGAN INCLUDING GREEN BAY
MAIMI TO MARATHON and FLORIDA BAY
SANTA CATALINA ISLAND
APALACHICOLA BAY TO LAKE WIMICO
The USMC EAS Countdown is a Marine Corps separation countdown that will show you how long you have left and how long you have served. As a Marine veteran I remember counting the months, weeks and days. At first the days went by quick but after a while it seemed like no end in sight, so this app can remind you that there is a day that you will become a civilian again. Features include option to countdown to terminal leave.
Please email/comment any feature requests or bugs to improve the app. What kind of widget would you like to see for this app? a 1x1 that just displays the days or a 2 x 1 that shows maybe your rank, EGA, or random Marine Corps related images.
You won't find any bright colors here; the wallpapers in this app are either black and dark grey, black and white, or simply, purely black as coal. Some of the wallpapers feature patterns or geometric shapes such as hearts, triangles, or leopard print while others show everyday textures, such as leather, metal, wood or tire rubber. Some of the patterns are simple while others are intricate and detailed. Many of the textures and patterns even look 3D!
These backgrounds are both classy and rugged. With dozens of unique wallpapers to choose from, you'll be sure to find plenty that fit your style. You can even share your favorite ebony wallpapers with friends!
Download this app to gain access to some of the most breathtaking nature backgrounds you can find. Whether you're drawn to the relaxing beach, remote mountains, or endless fields of grass and flowers, you'll be sure to find wallpapers that will decrease your blood pressure and make you smile!
You can even share the peaceful feeling with others when you share these backgrounds with friends!
The universe is an incredible maze of stars, planets, moons, comets and more that make up galaxies such as our own Milky Way and beyond. These stunning space wallpapers show bright stars and planets, along with incredible nebula clouds whose gas and dust create amazing colors you’d never imagine existing in the vastness of outer space. These incredible interstellar clouds create patterns and colors that are both scientific and artistic. With the help of powerful telescopes, we are able to witness the beauty and uniqueness of nebulas and other intergalactic images from our home here on Earth. You don’t have to be an astronomy expert to appreciate these photographs – anyone can see the incredible beauty that exists in our endless universe. Just imagine what else might exist beyond our reach!
Enjoy stargazing like you’ve never seen it before with these breathtaking space wallpapers!
Originally just for men, the mustache (or moustache if you're British or trying to be fancy) has made a comeback and is now in style for men and women alike! No matter whether you're looking for a classic 'stache, an ironic 'stache, a retro 'stache, a 'stache with glasses (the list goes on)... you've come to the right place!
Just download the app, set your favorite wallpaper, and revel in your new mustache coolness. You can even share these backgrounds with your mustache-loving friends!
If you're someone who loves natural wood, from hardwood floors to handcrafted furniture, you'll love these wallpapers featuring wood of all colors and styles. These wood images highlight the natural beauty of wood grain pattern and any knots or unique features of the wood. From pine to oak to cherry, you'll find wood from a variety of native trees highlighting a wide range of tones and colors, from light tan to deep reddish brown. No longer just for log cabins, natural wood is now part of modern design and aesthetics!
Let the natural wood backgrounds in this app give a rustic, natural feel to your phone. You can even share your favorite wallpapers with friends!
If your ideal vacation involves collecting seashells, palm trees blowing in the wind, walking on the boardwalk, or just relaxing by the sea, you'll love these beautiful backgrounds. Each features a stunning beach or ocean photograph that will spark your imagination and maybe even lower your blood pressure!
You can even share this mini vacation with friends by sharing these wallpapers!
Some of the cross backgrounds in this app are classic and inspirational, while others are modern, artistic and cool. With colorful backgrounds and fresh patterns, each wallpaper in this app features the cross in a unique way. Download the app to find the one that speaks to you!
You can even spread the faith by sharing these wallpapers with friends!