Golden Hour is a free otome game and romance visual novel that's in the works! This is a demo version: the game is set to fully launch in 2019.
“Welcome to Haraya City.”
Will you find romance and love in your new high school? When your mother’s new job takes her to an island city, you wind up transferring to a new school in the middle of the term—and just before the deadline of a photography competition you’re determined to win!
In your search for a subject worthy of your entry, you get caught up in the lives of four remarkable young men:
• Nagi, the second son of the city’s wealthiest family.
• Kouya, a mysterious delinquent bent on justice...or revenge?
• Rui, a football star living a double life.
• Sol, a musician with a repertoire of secrets.
But with your deadline looming close, the frame of your lens can only capture one. Who will it be? And will your deepening relationship help you fulfill your dreams as well?
• Unlockable CG illustrations of your interactions
• Rival female characters as friends or foe
• Humorous supporting cast
• Fully-fleshed out setting: based on the city of Manila, Phlippines
► This game is a work in progress. More content to come!
Two Game Modes
• Progress the story, make choices, and deepen your bonds in Visual Novel Mode
• Keep up with school rumors and random banter in Social Network Mode
Play this game if you...
• Enjoy high school romances with handsome guys
• Like stories that explore various relationships: romance, friendship, rivalry
• Appreciate interesting settings and backstories
• Want a bit of crack humor on the side
• Are interested in a mix of Japanese and Southeast Asian culture
Love and romance in a high school setting: this visual novel is a classic otome game that's sure to capture your heart.
We’re a bunch of creative weirdos who are passionate about video games and Japanese and Korean pop culture. Golden Hour is our first major project as a team. Please cheer us on!
Facebook: Matchaa Studio
Follow us for updates, previews and other game-related content or get in touch with us for questions and feedback.