Maths learning games for kids practice your kid’s math skills. Practice on the four arithmetic operations (Addition, Subtraction, Division, Multiplication) as you wish. KidsLearnWithFun comes again with a new Kids game for above age 5+ math practice along with improving focusing skill. Improve kids’ math fluency through dozens of multiple-choice tests.
Play our Pro Maths Practice games and improve kids focus, memory and reaction time with no effort! Test your skills in a limited time and break your score every time!
A parent can set a number limit in Maths Practice. This feature help kids to learn step by step like First-grade kids need 1 to 10 numbers, second-grade kids need 1 to 50 numbers and fifth-grade kids need 1 to 99 number to practice maths. Maths Practice presents all feature for your kids.
How Helpful Pro Maths Practice
• Boosts better and faster calculation skills.
• Improves problem-solving abilities.
• Sharpens concentration and observance.
• Develops confidence and self-esteem.
• Heightens stronger mental visualization skills.
• Makes mathematics meaningful, useful and fun.
• Increases memory power.
How to play Pro Maths Practice
• Press the button, choose the function which you have to do Practice.
• By solving questions, answers are correct then count in green(true) sign otherwise red(false) sign
• Bit your score.
Pro Maths Practice Features
• Customize to limit numbers as per kids’ grade
• Customize the Time Duration to know Kids maths knowledge
• Best UI to learn Math
You can find more games by klwf (kids learn with fun) as following.
- ABC learning app for kids
- Numbers learning games for kids
- Spelling learning free apps
- Maths learning for kids
- children learning free apps - fruit and vegetables
- kids learning free apps - 123 numbers