Insanely difficult for such a simple concept I bought this because it was touted so many times on the podcast, but it's just so ridiculously difficult even in "easy mode" that I can't stand to play it for more than a couple minutes. I would demand a refund if the time period had not already expired ages ago.
Difficult Love the show and love the idea, but difficulty is a bit hard for a endless runner. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing where this goes.
Fun but hard Enough challenge to be fun. Easy enough to actually feel successful. Overall great game.
Ugh Hate games like this. Can't believe I paid for it. So much for going on a podcast referral
Addicting The perfect level of fun and difficulty.
Holy cow Best endless runner EVAR.
* Now with Easy Mode!!!
* new leaderboard for easy mode high scores
* Fixed bug introduced by last update. Sorry it took so long, had to wait until I got home form work :(
* Speed is now displayed as it's own value, not a multiplier
* Tips are now displayed when you begin a round, they can be disabled in settings or by clicking disable tips
* modified jump amounts
* decreased small rock size
* implemented exit button and press back to exit
The follow up to the award-winning, best-selling Worms 2: Armageddon is here!