Time Meter is a time tracker (timesheet, time recording app) that makes it really easy to track time spent on work, sport, education - overall, any activity. Start and stop time tracking (time recording) with a few clicks. Use handy widgets to track time (log time) even faster. Review daily, weekly, monthly timesheet (activity log, time log, work log, work hours).
• quick time tracking and time recording for any activity
• widgets (list and lock screen, 1x1 with different icons) to provide the best experience
• timesheet reports (CSV file - daily, weekly, monthly or any other period - you can review it in Microsoft Office, Google Docs or plenty other office programs)
• automatic export to Google Calendar using Time Meter Extensions app (one of the killer features of this time tracker according to many reviewers)
• reminders and alarms (use custom sounds and/or vibration, so you never miss anything working too hard)
• simple and user-friendly interface (one of the simplest among available time tracker, time recording and timesheet apps)
• easy to browse and edit time log (work log, activity log) (change start and end dates, descriptions, tags, durations)
• search, filter and review time log (activity log, work log)
• built-in calculator
• notification in the status bar
• import and export your timesheet (time tracking and time recording data) as CSV file
• create backups
• tune the app for your needs
• Tasker, Locale and other automation apps supporting locale api integration
Please, don’t forget - in addition to time tracking you can export data as CSV file to many services like Google Drive and DropBox, create advanced reports for customers, clients, or for personal use. Exported CSV files can be used to chart and analyze your activities in external programs like Excel.
Time Meter is a great tool for people who want to track time, control and manage it. Freelancers, self employed, designers, developers, IT specialists, lawyers, contractors, sportsmen, athletes, people who just like sport, students, travelers... - all people who want to track time and take it under control will find this lightweight time tracker useful.
As any time tracker app, it helps you to keep track of time spent on different tasks, projects and activities (keeping work log, time log and activity log for your personal affairs or business tasks, meetings or sports, work or commute). You won’t ask yourself any more: What was I working on yesterday? last week? month? year? All you’ll need is just to search your time log (activity log, work log) for a particular dates.
Also using Tasker, Local and other automation apps you can configure Time Meter to automatically log time you spend playing games or browsing web on your phone. With Tasker (and other automation apps supporting locale API) there’s a plenty of possibilities to configure Time Meter to add time automatically.
Time Meter can help with time management, especially when you use different kind of reminders. It helps to track time, whether it is working hours or any other activity, in a quick and meaningful way.
Track your time, review it, analyze it and take it under control! Good luck!
-Afraid of that pesky NSA getting into your vacation pics again?
-Worried that your most private and intimate sandwich pictures might get into the wrong hands?
-Want to invoke your rigid fatalistic philosophical belief system onto small children or feeble minded peers through strong examples displaying how regardless of what actions they may take nothing will change the outcomes of their sad parasitic lives?
-Or maybe you just hate it when you see puppies cry? :'-(
All incredibly valid reasons to use Snap Shut!!!1! Snap Shut allows you to use the cutting edge high-tech super advanced camera technology available in todays modern smartypants telephones while eliminating all of the issues of bad pictures, privacy, and even storage space!
That's right! Never have to worry about not having enough disk space for your pictures ever again!
How does it work?
Well when the astronauts were getting ready to saddle up their rockety ships and blast off into dark land they had a couple concerns so they asked their scientist boss
Astronaughtz- "Boss where are we going to keep all of these pictures we take in the outerspace?"
Scientizt Boos - "Don't take pictures, I am sure everyone will just take our word for it that you went to the moon!"
Astronugget - "Okay bosss we just won't take any pictures!"
And that is the exact same space age technology that is within Snap Shut's advanced unpatented algorithm. Download today and your two closest non-blood relatives will also get a free copy!