Download the fully featured 14-day trial! https://goo.gl/GNNq83
Share videos and photos of your personal trips, professional tour, or work mission in Google Earth with your Android device. Geotag and orientate your images MediaMapper Mobile app adds GPS coordinates and maps your media in real-time.
MediaMapper Mobile (MMM) is the application for casual users, professional photographers, and surveillance experts if a picture is not enough and need to capture distance measurements, altitude, or temperature.
Run it from your Android device, or connect to a GoPro or Sony camera via WiFi. Import geotagged photos from Nikon DSLR cameras and other Red Hen Systems products!
TOP THINGS TO DO WITH MMM
(1) Want to share your journey? Generate a KMZ file so others see where your photos were taken in Google Earth; share location details, photos, and KMZ files by email.
(2) Need to revisit your route? Use MMM with the GEM Decoder USB device to watch a GEM-encoded video on a big screen, while the cursor moves along a route on the map displayed on your Android device!
(3) Want to add a QR code? Put a QR code on a photo so others can scan it with a bar code reader to see its location on Google Maps.
(4) How about a virtual photo tour? Snap photos at pre-defined intervals to create a Google Earth virtual photo tour.
(5) Geotagged intervalometry photo capture with Wifi connected 360 cameras including Ricoh Theta V.
(6) Need to transfer files? Transfer geotagged files directly from your Android device to a PC, or from a WiFi-enabled GoPro or Sony camera to your Android device.
(7) Bulk upload of 360 photos to Google StreetView, View Google StreetView photos with SPOI support.
(8) Want a close-up, but don’t want to lose context? Create a small close-up photo within a larger photo.
Professional Data Collectors and Surveillance Operatives
(9) Need to preview a shot without getting near the target? Use a Web browser to remotely view what a connected camera sees, then remotely control the camera to take the shot.
(10) See something interesting? Mark “features of interest” as you photograph them or generate a PDF of a photo to annotate and email it.
(11) Need more data than GPS can provide? Use Bluetooth to connect your Android device to a Laser Range Finder and measure inclination and distance. Connect to a TI Sensor Tag to log temperature and humidity measurements.
(12) Want to determine the location of a remote target? Triangulate its position from two or more different photo positions.
(13) Send and receive automatic Location tracking SMS/TXT messages between nominated participants, view tracking messages on Map screen.
MMM generates a variety of outputs.
- Photos: Geotagged images (.jpg).
- Video: MP4 with NMEA-format sidecar file containing metadata. Supports continuous segmented video recording.
- XML Metadata: File containing photo settings, sensor data, and GPS location data.
- KMZ: Google Earth Virtual Tour KMZ files generated from distance-based photo sequences.
For professional photographers, MMM works with Android-dedicated camera devices and WiFi-enabled cameras:
- Lenovo VR180 photo support
- Samsung Galaxy NX
- Samsung Galaxy (1 & 2)
- Nikon Coolpix S800c & S810c with Blue2CAN
- Sony DSC-QX1, DSC-QX10, DSC-QX100, and FDR-X1000 V
- GoPro HERO3, HERO3+ Black, HERO4 Black, and HERO4 Session
BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE SENSORS
MMM works with several devices to collect measurement and environmental data:
- LTI TruePulse 360B Laser Range Finders
- External Bluetooth GPS receivers
- Texas Instrument SensorTag
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MEDIAMAPPER MOBILE
- Review the Media Mapper Mobile Quick Start Guide: https://redhensystems-1634.kxcdn.com/cdn/farfuture/lD919MzfR8Ve9fujTmmfwoyDRtZBiwR4dUZZjeknQWY/mtime:1459197449/sites/default/files/mmm_quickstartguide.pdf