This allows management of AirTight Mobile clients from a central console. The policy configuration can be viewed using AirTight Mobile. Any change in configuration should be pushed from the AirTight Management Console.
For a detailed explanation of the items in the policy configuration, please refer to the AirTight Mobile User Guide for Windows.
- Monitors and prevents wireless security threats to your Android device
- Protects your Android device against wireless attacks for the selected profile
- Complements existing solutions like firewalls, anti-virus software, etc. on the device
AirTight Mobile offers the following features that protect the Android device:
1. Wireless Threat Monitoring and Blocking
- Connection to Rogue (non-allowed) APs
- Evil Twin Attacks
- Operation below minimum security
- Network bridging
- No Wi-Fi enforcement
2. Security Profiles
- Policy-based threat blocking
- Profile-switching based on AP association and IP Network Settings
3. Wireless Risk Level
- Assess High, Medium, or Low risk level
- Dynamic risk level computation
- Security and notification events maintained on the device, in the "AirTight" folder on storage.
1. If Bluetooth connections are already present when the AirTight Mobile is installed for the first time, then the Bluetooth connection may not be detected.
2. VPN detection is not supported.
3. The Bluetooth prevention policy will prevent file transfers using Bluetooth, but will not prevent pairing between the devices.
MediaMapper Mobile is the only GPS-enabled mobile app that automatically geotags photos, videos, audio recordings, and features of interest captured from an Android device or attached DSLR camera. View photos and videos on your screen, display their exact location on a map, and watch a moving cursor trace your route! You can even share your data with others via email or by direct upload to a server.
▪ The app runs on Android camera phones, as well as Android tablets, such as Google Nexus 7 and Nexus 10.
▪ It supports external camera control for compatible Nikon DSLR cameras, GoPro Hero3+ Wi-Fi cameras, and high-end Android-dedicated cameras such as Samsung Galaxy NX.
▪ Creates NMEA, GPX and KML track logs, containing the GPS location information associated with your photos and videos.
▪ Interfaces with various Bluetooth devices such as external GPS receivers, Laser Range Finders, Blue2Can, and the Texas Instruments SensorTag.
▪ Collect features of interest (FOI), record voice notes, and take sequential photos based on time or distance intervals.
▪ MediaMapper Mobile creates Google Earth Virtual Tour KMZ files from distance-based intervalometry photo sequences.
PHOTO AND VIDEO VIEWING
▪ See thumbnails of photos and videos on a map.
▪ View a complete video, along with its route on a map.
▪ Preview your photos before you take them.
▪ Upload photos to a server or share them by email.
▪ Control a GoPro camera from your Android. Capture simultaneous images with your Android and Go-Pro camera and then view both images in “picture-in-picture” format: the GoPro image is inset in the top-left corner of the Android camera screen.
▪ Use a Web browser to remotely view that the camera sees, snap and download photos, and view other files over Wi-Fi.
TRACK LOG DATA COLLECTION
▪ Create Google Earth tours.
▪ Store data in NMEA, GPX, and KML/KMZ format.
▪ Download Open Street Maps to use later as offline maps if there is no Internet connection.
▪ Device stays in low-power mode for extensive life during track log data collection.
FEATURES OF INTEREST DATA COLLECTION
▪ Use programmable point of interest categories to identify data.
▪ Tag specific photos in XML.
▪ Create missions (.rhproj file) associated with a track log and its points of interest.
▪ Images: Unmodified and geotagged photos (.jpg).
▪ Video: MP4, together with NMEA-format track log sidecar file with associated metadata. Also supports continuous segmented video recording.
▪ XML Metadata: File containing photo settings, sensor data, and GPS location data.
▪ KMZ: MediaMapper Mobile creates Google Earth Virtual Tour KMZ files from distance-based intervalometry photo sequences.
If you need professional photos, MediaMapper Mobile works with high-end Android-dedicated cameras such as:
▪ Samsung Galaxy NX Camera (20 MP APS-C sensor with mirrorless lens)
▪ Samsung Galaxy Camera 1 & 2 (point & shoot)
▪ Nikon Coolpix S800c & S810c (point & shoot)
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MEDIAMAPPER MOBILE
▪ Check out our Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RedHenSystemsInc
▪ Visit our website: http://www.redhensystems.com
MediaMapper Mobile is your Mobile Mapping Software Tool