Data curves can be displayed and configured. Data set comment can be edited to note important events. In case of GPS coordinates availability the corresponding track can be draw using different backgrounds. Curve and maps view allow zooming and a lot of personalization and configuration. A short help instructions will explain the main functions.
Since the DataExplorer are developed with the GNU DataExplorer for PC in mind most of the functions and usage scenarios are similar to both versions. The Android version is constrained to a single data set and a bit reduced measurement point density in respect of the lower overall resource power provided by mobile computers, like smartphone or tablets. Saved osd files can be exchanged between DataExplorer versions. National languages English and German are actually available.
Actual supported import data are coming from following devices:
DataVario, DataVarioDuo (WStech) variometer, GPS, multi measurement device
FlightRecorder (Multiplex) telemetry data logger
Futaba-Telemetry (Robbe/Futaba) telemetry data analyze
GPS-Logger, GPS-Logger2 (SM-Modellbau) - GPS, multi measurement device
GPXAdapter GPS Exchange Format file analyzer, extensions prepared for Mikrokopter
HoTTAdapter2 (Graupner) receiver-, vario-, GPS-, GAM-, EAM-, ESC-sensor module telemetry data
iCharger 308DUO (Junsi) load of CSV charge curves
IGCAdapter (OnLine Contest/International Gliding Commission) file analyzer
IISI Cockpit V2 (Isler) telemetry data analyze
JetiAdapter (Jeti, Jeti-Box) multi sensor telemetry data log
JLog2 (SM-Modellbau) - Kontronik Jive/Castle motor driver logger
Kosmik (Kontronik) motor driver analyze
LinkVario, LinkVarioDuo (WStech) variometer, GPS, multi measurement device
NMEA-Adapter (diverse) - GPS track analyzer
Picolario2 (Renschler) - variometer
UniLog2 (SM-Modellbau) multi measurement device
More devices or log file import support is under construction. Please ask if yours is not in the list.
MediaMapper Mobile is the only GPS-enabled mobile app that automatically geotags photos, videos, audio recordings, and features of interest captured from an Android device or attached DSLR camera. View photos and videos on your screen, display their exact location on a map, and watch a moving cursor trace your route! You can even share your data with others via email or by direct upload to a server.
▪ The app runs on Android camera phones, as well as Android tablets, such as Google Nexus 7 and Nexus 10.
▪ It supports external camera control for compatible Nikon DSLR cameras, GoPro Hero3+ Wi-Fi cameras, and high-end Android-dedicated cameras such as Samsung Galaxy NX.
▪ Creates NMEA, GPX and KML track logs, containing the GPS location information associated with your photos and videos.
▪ Interfaces with various Bluetooth devices such as external GPS receivers, Laser Range Finders, Blue2Can, and the Texas Instruments SensorTag.
▪ Collect features of interest (FOI), record voice notes, and take sequential photos based on time or distance intervals.
▪ MediaMapper Mobile creates Google Earth Virtual Tour KMZ files from distance-based intervalometry photo sequences.
NOTE: Enhance your missions with the MediaMapper Mobile Bundle which provides a desktop map viewing tool for your collected MediaMapper Mobile data: http://www.redhensystems.com/mediamapper_mobile?b=1
PHOTO AND VIDEO VIEWING
▪ See thumbnails of photos and videos on a map.
▪ View a complete video, along with its route on a map.
▪ Preview your photos before you take them.
▪ Upload photos to a server or share them by email.
▪ Control a GoPro camera from your Android. Capture simultaneous images with your Android and Go-Pro camera and then view both images in “picture-in-picture” format: the GoPro image is inset in the top-left corner of the Android camera screen.
▪ Use a Web browser to remotely view that the camera sees, snap and download photos, and view other files over Wi-Fi.
TRACK LOG DATA COLLECTION
▪ Create Google Earth tours.
▪ Store data in NMEA, GPX, and KML/KMZ format.
▪ Download Open Street Maps to use later as offline maps if there is no Internet connection.
▪ Device stays in low-power mode for extensive life during track log data collection.
FEATURES OF INTEREST DATA COLLECTION
▪ Use programmable point of interest categories to identify data.
▪ Tag specific photos in XML.
▪ Create missions (.rhproj file) associated with a track log and its points of interest.
▪ Images: Unmodified and geotagged photos (.jpg).
▪ Video: MP4, together with NMEA-format track log sidecar file with associated metadata. Also supports continuous segmented video recording.
▪ XML Metadata: File containing photo settings, sensor data, and GPS location data.
▪ KMZ: MediaMapper Mobile creates Google Earth Virtual Tour KMZ files from distance-based intervalometry photo sequences.
If you need professional photos, MediaMapper Mobile works with high-end Android-dedicated cameras such as:
▪ Samsung Galaxy NX Camera (20 MP APS-C sensor with mirrorless lens)
▪ Samsung Galaxy Camera 1 & 2 (point & shoot)
▪ Nikon Coolpix S800c & S810c (point & shoot)
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MEDIAMAPPER MOBILE
▪ Check out our Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RedHenSystemsInc
▪ Visit our website: http://www.redhensystems.com
MediaMapper Mobile is your Mobile Mapping Software Tool