Purchase the Full Version for $1.99: https://goo.gl/P12YOT
START YOUR MEDIAMAPPER MOBILE ADVENTURE TODAY! with this 14-day trial mobile mapping app. Want to snap photos & shoot videos of a personal trip, professional tour, or work mission, & show people where you were?
Maybe a picture’s not enough. Need to capture distance measurements, altitude, or temperature?
MediaMapper Mobile is the answer for casual users, professional photographers, & surveillance experts.
MMM is the only GPS-enabled mobile app that automatically geotags photos, videos, & audio recordings, & embeds other environmental info.
Run it from your Android device, or connect to a GoPro or Sony camera via WiFi. Import geotagged photos from Nikon DSLR cameras & other Red Hen Systems products!
TOP THINGS TO DO WITH MMM
(1) Want to share your journey? Generate a KMZ file so others see where your photos were taken in Google Earth; share location details, photos, & KMZ files by email.
(2) Need to revisit your route? Use MMM with the GEM Decoder USB device to watch a GEM-encoded video on a big screen, while the cursor moves along a route on the map displayed on your Android device!
(3) Want to add a QR code? Put a QR code on a photo so others can scan it with a bar code reader to see its location on Google Maps.
(4) How about a virtual photo tour? Snap photos at pre-defined intervals to create a Google Earth virtual photo tour.
(5) Geotagged intervalometry photo capture with Wifi connected 360 cameras including Ricoh Theta V.
(6) Need to transfer files? Transfer geotagged files directly from your Android device to a PC, or from a WiFi-enabled GoPro or Sony camera to your Android device.
(7) Bulk upload of 360 photos to Google StreetView, View Google StreetView photos with SPOI support.
(8) Want a close-up, but don’t want to lose context? Create a picture-in-picture photo.
Professional Data Collectors & Surveillance Operatives
(9) Need to preview a shot without getting near the target? Use a Web browser to remotely view what a connected camera sees, then remotely control the camera to take the shot.
(10) See something interesting? Mark “features of interest” as you photograph them or generate a PDF of a photo to annotate & email it.
(11) Need more data than GPS can provide? Use Bluetooth to connect your Android device to a Laser Range Finder & measure inclination & distance. Connect to a TI Sensor Tag to log temperature & humidity measurements.
(12) Want to determine the location of a remote target? Triangulate its position from two or more different photo positions.
(13) Send & receive automatic Location tracking SMS/TXT messages between nominated participants, view tracking messages on Map screen.
MMM generates a variety of outputs.
- Photos: Geotagged images (.jpg)
- Video: MP4 with NMEA metadata sidecar file. Supports continuous segmented video recording
- XML Metadata: File containing photo settings, sensor data, & GPS location data.
- KMZ: Google Earth Virtual Tour KMZ files generated from distance-based photo sequences
For professional photographers, MMM works with Android-dedicated camera devices & WiFi-enabled cameras:
- Lenovo VR180 photo support
- Samsung Galaxy NX
- Samsung Galaxy 1 & 2
- Nikon Coolpix S800c & S810c with Blue2CAN
- Sony DSC-QX1, DSC-QX10, DSC-QX100, & FDR-X1000 V
- GoPro HERO3, HERO3+ Black, HERO4 Black, & HERO4 Session
BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE SENSORS
MMM works with several devices to collect measurement & environmental data:
- LTI TruePulse 360B Laser Range Finders
- External Bluetooth GPS receivers
- Texas Instrument SensorTag
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MEDIAMAPPER MOBILE
- Review the MediaMapper Mobile Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwxwndCRIsc
- Review the Media Mapper Mobile Quick Start Guide: https://redhensystems-1634.kxcdn.com/cdn/farfuture/lD919MzfR8Ve9fujTmmfwoyDRtZBiwR4dUZZjeknQWY/mtime:1459197449/sites/default/files/mmm_quickstartguide.pdf