Not bad, best free virtual Chem lab As A chemist, the flame lab colors are a little off\not as vibrant as in real life, but that may just be due to my screen settings. Love the geometry tab and the reactions tab!!
Not helpful at all This app is counter intuitive. The concept was great when it was presented for verizon app challenge, but this app is not helpful. There are no instructions for any of the simulations, and there are very few simulations. Also, the app does not explain the science behind anything. It doesn't actually teach anything.
Great job guys Great job
Awesome I have been waiting for something like this good job guys :)
This is a fantastic idea
Excellent!!!! Incredible idea and very well thought out. Looking forward to future updates.
Molecular Geometry Overhaul:
- Random molecule generation
- Improved input method
- Add option for space fill visualization
- Molecules now scaled based on covalent radius
- Polyatomic ions now supported
- Improved compound naming (Hill system)
- Diatomic ions now supported
- Advanced information output including number of lone pairs and bond pairs
- Color coded key for molecules
Fixed a bug with the activity series
Added loading screens